[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — Dr. Magna RO UV NXT HD

Eureka Forbes ticket no: [protected].

Ticket was opened on 15th Nov and technician left stating that he would have to get approval to replace the part and once approval is received, he would come and replace the part.

Post that there was no communication either from technician or from local body. No one bothered to even pick up the phone for week(s).

I have called and mailed support and there has been same answers with every reply :

"We have received your concern & tried reaching you however we could not connect over the call. We have taken a note of your issue & escalated to our concerned team.
Your concern will be addressed by the team as soon as possible”.

Now another local body stating that you would have to pay around 2.5K for replacement. (Even though we are covered in AMC).

If I read at the terms of contract : https://www.eurekaforbes.com/amc-terms-and-condition/
AMC Terms and Conditions - Eureka Forbes

"The Contract covers replacement of worn-out / exhausted parts, including Ultra Violet Lamp with new / rectified spares for all products / attachments:"

Why are we getting charged for parts that are wornout/exhausted?

There is no damage caused (by us) in any circumstances. The contract covers replacement of worn-out / exhausted parts for all products / attachments. I do not see a reason for me being charged for this replacement.

If customer must pay for product fault/issue it nullifies the purpose of having AMC. This amount should not be charged.

I would request you to intervene and have machine get working again without any additional cost. Looking for your help and co-operation as we are without water for almost a month now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2020

[Dec 10, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eureka Forbes