[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — dust bags for euroclean vacuum cleaner

I am at dehradun. Eureka forbes fails to provide any... I repeat any spare part for their vacuum cleaners. Once you finish the supplies, you are gone. No spare crevice nozzle, no paper bags, and no spare motor. I have experienced all the three. For the motor, they asked me to wait for one week, then two weeks, and then they contacted me after six months (Nearly). By that time i had got it repaired from outside, which eureka forbes engineers refused. Recently i visited their service centre for paper bags and crevice nozzle. For last one month, they say they have yet to receive from head office.
I believe the service centre's logic of an outdated model has no substance. I have used two models of euroclean (Mightyvac and 2000), and now seen a demo video of the latest model. The paper bags are ditto same. This is basically dirty practice to force the consumer a new model, whereas he can still run his well-maintained machine for another decade.
May i request eureka forbes to facilitate the availability of spare dust bags at dehradun.
Jasvinder singh ([protected]@yahoo.co.in, mob. [protected],)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2018
Dear Jasvinder,

I've escalated your concern to my team in Dehradun. Be assured, they'll get in touch with you as soon as possible to address the same.

Anita
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Vacuum paper bags for euroclean 2000 models are not available in the market in Kolkata PIN 700078

Eureka Forbes Address