Eureka Forbes — false commitment on giving gift

SHUNMUGAVEL on Mar 1, 2018
I have recently bought a vacuum cleaner model no. Euroclean wd x2 ([protected]), customer code:[protected], po number: so503848 dated 30.12.2017, invoice no.[protected] dated 30.12.2017 delivered on 31.12.2017. The sales person sent by customer care made a false promise on giving a gift (Travel bag). Also he has not provided a formal demonstration on how to use all the components and attachments given for model wdx2

I have called many times to the below number given by the sales person, but he refused to attend my call

I request you to advise your team members not to make such false promise to customers to meet their sales target and advise them to promote the sales genuinely

Name of sales person : mr. Manoj and one of his superior
Mobile number : [protected] & 39883333

[Mar 02, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2018
Dear Shunmugavel,

I would like to help you with your concern. I am unable to trace any details from the customer code shared by you. Request you to share your registered contact number along with your location so that my team can get in touch with you.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I have given my eureka vacuum cleaner for servicing with eureka service agencies -their. Chennai Pallavaram unit. More than a month they are not doing the service or replying properly.

Eureka Forbes - false commitment on giving gift