[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — full service not provided for aquaguard amc purchase

I had purchased aquaguard amc for enhance ro+uv-12 mth comp amc on[protected].

As per the their terms and conditions here : https://www.eurekaforbes.com/terms-and-conditions-for-amc-purchase

I was supposed to get free replacement for pre-filter, but that has not been done. I have sent mails and called customer care many times. But they deny any such terms as part of amc, which is clearly not the case as per their website.
The contract also mentions in point 2 that is covers replacement of worn-out/exhausted parts, including ultra violet lamp with new/rectified spares for all products/attachments. But when i asked for this, they didn't even respond for this. The service technician didn't check for the condition of the uv lamp.
After paying so much for the amc, they are not providing as promised.

I want to be able to get replacement of parts and service as per their amc contract.

Please help with get this resolved.

My mobile number is [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2020
Although it should have been free. But Eureka Forbes called me up saying since I have AMC, the replacement would done at very minimal rate. The price I paid was asked to pay earlier was 10x than what I paid now. Big thanks to consumer complaints website for the help and support.

[Jun 21, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abhinandanbr Jun 20, 2020
The AMC contract number is [protected]
Updated by abhinandanbr Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for the update.
An update from my side. Eureka Forbes people had contacted me over mail and raised a service complaint ticket. I am waiting for service schedule call from them.
Updated by abhinandanbr Jul 16, 2020
Update:
The service ticket request: [protected] was raised on June 24th. No action taken till now.
Updated by abhinandanbr Aug 18, 2020
Still no action. Pre-filter not replaced yet, which is as per the terms and conditions from AMC.
Updated by abhinandanbr Sep 05, 2020
Finally the replacement was done at a very minimal price. I would like to thank consumer complaints website for the help and support.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet