[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — maxima ro + uf

Shouvik DE on Jun 13, 2019
Most humbly I beg to put forth my complain. I have purchased a water purifier from Anandamela, an electronic shop, at Bardhama, WB on 15.09.2019, Since purchase till date i, e, 13.06.2019 thrice it has developed trouble. On every call Eureka Forbes service engineer attended and did something to the unit, the machine was on for few days and again collapsed with vibration. Since This is third time, I demanded for replacement of the total unit against manufacturing defect. To my utter surprise the executive on behalf of Eureka Forbes denied on the ground that if the machine run for 15 days, then the machine is alright. He insisted for replacing my original parts with a repaired one. On my denial he added that in warranty system company replaces with repaired one and we can not demand for fresh piece. My question is can I have my water purifier replaced, Should I allow to replace original parts with repaired parts.

maxima ro + uf
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 22, 2019

[Jun 14, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Dear Customer,

I have informed my team in Bardhaman about your concern. They'll connect with you at the earliest to address the same.

Priya
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

I have received a feedback from my team that your concern has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Priya