Eureka Forbes — new ro installation

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Mayurakshi Mitra on Jun 19, 2019

I had placed a RO installation request on 12 June over the customer care helpline (Request number [protected]) in the name of Mr Subho Ghosh. I was informed that a technician would call/visit for the installation within the next 2 days.

After waiting for 5 days, no one even called up so I raised my first complaint on 17th June only to be told that a technician would be assigend imemdiately for the same. To my horror, the same ordeal happened on 18th June as well as today 19th June. Everytime I am told by the customer care executive that someone will be assigned but just no action is being taken. Today when I asked the executive to transfer my call to some senior person, she put my call on hold indefinitely for 10min and then the call got disconnected.

Is this a professional service expected from a reputed organization like Eureka Forbes?

This is so unfortunate and if immediate action is not taken, I will have to escalate this issue to the consumer court and social media, if required.

Mayurakshi Mitra

[Jun 19, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Dear Mayurakshi,

I do understand your disappointment. I have informed my team in Kolkata about your request. They will surely get in touch with you at the earliest to install your product.

Anita
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Mayurakshi,

Basis the feedback from my team, I understand that your concern has been resolved. Thank you for your support. Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

Anita