[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — order cancelled and refund not received

Chirag Sadhwani on Oct 4, 2018

I am follow-up for last 5 days for payment but till payment not credited in my account.

Pls find below 2 request raise for issue.

[protected] & [protected]

Pls process my payment on priority & confirm.
Also not ashish patel who is coming at my home for sale of product not pick up my phone from last 5 days. My contact no. [protected], , , , , , , ,
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2018

[Oct 04, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chirag Sadhwani, Oct 04, 2018
I also submit request at ur office
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2018
Dear Chirag,

I have asked my team from Ahmedabad to get in touch with you. They will do the needful as soon as possible. Request your patience meanwhile.

Anita
Updated by Chirag Sadhwani, Oct 05, 2018
Pls give me time for patience
Updated by Chirag Sadhwani, Oct 05, 2018
I am not received my refund after 10 days and no response from company
Updated by Chirag Sadhwani, Oct 07, 2018
As per last call I receive payment by Saturday EOD but still payment not received.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2018
Dear Chirag,

I understand that my team has resolved your concern. Do get back in case you need any further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Anita
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This company’s Aquaguard is not at all satisfying. In 4 months 3 filters have been changed still there is no result. Useless product. I suggest no one must buy EUREKA FORBES company's Aquaguard. It is a cheat.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2018

Dear Ashish,

I'd like to take a detailed feedback about your experience. Please send in your customer ID and registered contact number here, for it will help me connect with you.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 9, 2018

Dear Ashish,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2018

Dear Ashish,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

2067