[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — pathetic customer care & after sale service

Hey eureka forbes is one of d worst in relation to customer satisfaction & after sale customer support. As they don't make any follow up for complaint raised, simply direct us to agency's. Coming into my case i had taken warranty for aquagurad water purifier, but due to mandatory service we raised the complaint from then onwards d entire drama started technician came & he's not cable enough wats happened and he done something and left off, from there problem after problem has been raised after every vist of them. Due to which my unit wasn't in working conditions for the past one month.

So we call customer support every time they even cared regarding the follow up..

Ref: complaint no [protected]. Followup number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response May 11, 2019 Dear Charan,

Your request has been escalated to my service team in Hyderabad. They will get in touch with you at the earliest for further assistance. Request your patience meanwhile.

Anita
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response May 16, 2019 Dear Charan,

I've been updated by my team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your support.

Anita
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

M chasing eureka forbes personnels for last 6 months for replacement of my broken vacuum cleaner. Which is received in same condition from company. on 16th Jan 2019 I got approval from higher autority for the same but nothing was done till now.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019
Dear Kuldeep,

Please share your registered contact number/customer ID and I’ll definitely have my team look into your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Dear Kuldeep,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 29, 2019
Dear Kuldeep,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Eureka Forbes