[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — technical support

Garhwa, Garhwa District, Jharkhand, India
 rahuljipathak007 on Oct 4, 2018
I have bought eureka forbes vacuum cleaner 3 months ago, but shortly this starts malfunctioning and when i complaints to eureka forbes then his reply came that currently we have no technician available in your area so we will take 1-2 months to resolve the issue.

But, sir my business totally dependent upon this vacuum cleaner and if i not get the services in 2-3 working days then we will suffer a lot.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2018

[Oct 04, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2018
Dear Rahul,

Kindly send in your registered contact number or customer ID here. It will help my team to get in touch with you to address your concern.

Updated by rahuljipathak007, Oct 11, 2018
Dear Priya,

I am very sorry to say about your customers services what you are providing.
I have raised my complaints to your firm on dated 24th October but this hasn't been solved yet.
And when our employees goes to your Ranchi office for enquiring about our complaints, they they behaves so poorly to them.
They don't only have misbehaved but also abused our employees.

What should we understand with this type of behavior by your team.

Pls clear us ASAP.

REGARDS
Rahul Pathak
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2018
Dear Rahul,

I've been updated by my team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 8, 2018

Dear Rahul,

A representative from my team tried calling you but call went unanswered. Please share an alternate contact number or a convenient time when my team can call you back.

Eureka Forbes - technical support