Eureka Forbes — water purifier complaint not attending

Saibab temple st., Kovur road, Kandukur, Prakasam, Kandukur, Andhra Pradesh, India
 B Vinayak on Aug 19, 2019
Last serviced on[protected] and paid 8500/- towards 2 years Amc to Raju Enterprises authorised franchise for Eurekaforbes Ltd.

Since last 10 days water purifier is not working and has been calling the engineer since then but not attended the repair.

We have been using local available water and family members got sick. Need justice in this regard. Never expected such service from Eurekaforbes Ltd.

water purifier complaint not attending

[Aug 20, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2019
Dear Vinayak,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here so that my team can connect with you at the earliest to look into this.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019
Dear Vinayak,

I am still awaiting the requested details. Kindly provide the same so that I can have my team get in touch with you to address your concern.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Aug 29, 2019
Dear Vinayak,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from my end. Do get back in case of any further query. Thank you and have a great day!

Eureka Forbes - water purifier complaint not attending