Eureka Forbes — water purifier, enhance ro+uv

3/1 - BUXARAH 1ST BYE LANE, Howrah, Howrah District, West Bengal, India
 a.a.mullick on Apr 15, 2019
Customer code : [protected], Name : ASRAF ALI MULLICK, Howrah, AMC period from 25/8/18 to 24/8/19, contact receipt no.[protected]. The technician of service provider at Howrah stated that payment of consumables is to be made ( the candle).
The technician attended today on 15/04/19 after lodging complaint. Problem is " overflowing the tank over the purifier, warmer water and odd sound during running of it."
I have installed the Aquagurd in the year 2013 and AMC continued since that year. Requesting to replace the consumables i.e., candles free of cost as per provision of AMC.

ASRAF ALI MULLICK, Retired civil service-W.B.C.S. (Executive)
3/1 Baksara 1st bye lane, Howrah, PIN- 711110

[Apr 15, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Asraf,

Your details have been sent to my team in Howrah. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Asraf,

I understand that my team has resolved your concern. Do get back in case you need any further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Priya

Comments

We bought an Aquaguard hot and cold machine from your deal universal pure water solutions, Bangalore last year. Machine keeps breaking down every few days. Now the technician also doesn't respond to our calls. Terrible service.
Machine is sitting idle. Tried calling Aquaguard Customer care. No response.

Dealer also doesn't answer phone calls.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019

Dear Ashish,

Please send in your registered contact number or customer ID. My representative will get in touch to help you further with your concern.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019

Dear Ashish,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, 6 hours 51 minutes ago

Dear Ashish,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Eureka Forbes - water purifier, enhance ro+uv