Eureka Forbes — Water purifiers Annual maintenance

I have placed complained 2 months about my Eureka Forbs water filter is not working to Eureka Forbs customer care, But even after repeated requests and several calls, service center have not taken any action. I was fed up with Eureka Forbs customers care finally I am complaining about the them here. They Just taking excuse of corona since last 2 years
Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 12, 2022
Updated by Dkmj
I have contacted several times by whatsapp and by calling them but they just we will do it immediately, on fast mode, on top priority, bla bla bla, but do nothing.. I have all the records of what'sapp and call records.. That I have attached also the first complaint filed date.

Complaint comments