[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — worst service and management (ritesh pathak =[protected])

Some people who understand himself more than god, similar we have a story with auqagurad area manager name is ritesh pathak ([protected]) i have explained simple query to change the filter of my machine, which is bought 1 year ago. We started communication as normal way, after further discussion showing me to attitude, arrogant behaviour, he doesn't know how to speak with a customer, continuous debating stupid stuff instead of solving a customer problem, after lots of debate any how i convience him to send an executive to change the filter, i can't believe, executive came to my house, who don't have any i_card, even also not belongs to aquaguard company, might be third party vendor, who stared changing filter with local product, even i naver heard before it which is carry by executive, for confirmation about product i also search in google, but google don't have answer regarding local product, so i told him to apply original product, but they don't have, still 20 days has been passed, but my problem is still open, even i complain about super man ritesh pathak who understoon himself more than god, but higher mananger also not able to do single step against him, mr aquaguard lots of competetor are avaiableme in market, so won't ruins their brand name by some stupid person like rithesh pathak.
My registered mobile number with aqua guard= [protected]
So you can easly track status of my open query.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2019
Dear Customer,

I've responded to your concern via Mouth Shut & have asked for certain details. I shall take it forward from there, once I'll receive the same.

Anita