Eurosia Holiday Club — cheating by taking money and not providing service

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Mar 3, 2018
I took eurasia membership by paying rs. 72000 in two installments but they didn't provide me membership card, they are unreachable now, today i went to their office in vadgaon sheri pune but it is closed. All contact details provided on their website are not working. All concerned persons are unreachable. I think they cheated on me. How do i get my 72000 rs refund??? Please help me. I am going to lodge complaint about the company in yerwada police station.
If anyone can, please help me my whats app and contact number is [protected]. Please add me in whats app group of other mambers who have also been cheated by the company.

[Mar 03, 2018] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ravi Karadbhajne's response, Mar 18, 2018
Hi I am Ravi. I have purchased package and used half of it. Wanted to use other half but not reachable. But there office is shut down. All contacts and emails got invalid. Please help me to get remaining money back. Anyone faced any issue.

Comments

I have purchased package and used half of it. Wanted to use other half but not reachable. Also there office is shut down. All contacts and emails got invalid. Please help me to get remaining money back.
Pls lodge complaint at Shastri Nagar police station Yerwada Pune

+91 20 6632 4545 [Head Office]
    +91 20 6030 0033 [Head Office]
    +91 20 6580 0033 [Branch Office]
    1st Floor, Marisoft-1, Marigold IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411006
    Eurosia Holiday Club - cheating by taking money and not providing service