[Resolved] Evok — mattress delivery delayed - breach of commitment

Evok Gurgaon, India
 Balaji1973 on Jul 30, 2018
Hi had ordered mattress 2 nos. From evok gurgaon centre on 23rd july and as per the store the commitment was to get it delivered on 26th or 27th july, and i did mentioned to get it delivered on priority as expecting guests on weekend. I called on 27th to store and was directed to suraj (Delivery manager) and through him got to know that it cannot be delivered before 30th july. I kept mentioning that my guest are expected and that is the reason i had placed the order well before time. Suraj kept promising that it wil be delivered on monday 30th. I agreed as i did not had any other option and had to hire mattress on rent from outside for my guests. On 30th july the mattress were delivered but only 1 (One) and when i again called suraj, he gave execuses and did not answer my phones and now he stopped picking my phone calls. It is a blunder service and someone has to teach them what is commitment and being in service industry they cannot take consumer for ride. I will recommend all who are viewing these reviews and to my friends do not buy any product from evok.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 6, 2018

[Jul 30, 2018] Evok customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Evok Customer Care's response, Aug 02, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Evokcare!!!

We are thankful for your feedback and assure you that we are continuously working to improve and deliver best experience in terms of products and services.

There was a human error at the part of warehouse wherein the mattress was delivered to another site during the pile up situation after transport strike. Kindly forgive us for inconvenience and as conveyed to you by our Store Team, a Standby mattress shall be delivered to you in next 24 hours to use until the time the re-ordered mattress is received from the brand.

For any further service assistance, kindly contact us at Evok care @[protected] or email us at [protected]@evok.in. We are open for our customers during all seven days a week, between 11am to 7pm. We will be pleased to serve you.

Assuring you best of our services.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin,
Evok Care

Unit No 301-302, 3rd Floor Park Centra, Sec.-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Evok - mattress delivery delayed - breach of commitment