[Resolved]  Ewa Young (Online Shopping Site) — payment taken but did not place the order

I had ordered an xs size mj combo from www.ewayoung.com on 22nd jan, 2019 and made the payment (Rs. 1725) through google pay with transaction id[protected] at the same time. The transaction was successful but i did not receive any confirmation of the order.

There was no customer care number to call to, only an email id, to which i wrote 5 emails on 5 consecutive days, to which i received generic replies like "we'll get back to you" or "we have forwarded your complaint". But no action was taken for 5 days. On the 5th day, which was a friday, i received a call from the customer care guy ([protected]) in the afternoon telling me that the issue will be resolved by 6 pm on friday. The issue was not resolved and i was again told that it will be resolved by monday. The issue was not resolved by monday to which i called and texted the guy again who told me that he'll check and resolve the issue. Later by evening 4 p. M., neither was the issue resolved and the guy had blocked my number and switched off his phone. I wrote another email at that time telling them about the situation to which i again got a generic reply saying i will be contacted.

Till now, no action has been taken. It's been one week since i placed the order, by which the order should've been delivered. But i haven't received even a confirmation about the order till now. I am tired of trying to contact the customer support team which seems non-existent and the whole scenario seems like the company is a fraud who just took my money and didn't give any product in exchange.

I would like either the product or the amount to be refunded in full to me asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019