Exchange22 — Unfair Trading

This is is the worst experience i ever experienced in my life... You can't trust exchange22 for your money... Your invested money was not safe in exchange 22... I have hold one player name abinash panda in mkcc vs hsc (Malmo t10 league 1st match)... The take my hold investment amount and my player execute as any other palyer (If you hold players and your player score highest point theb you receive approximate return mention in it) now my player score highest point in that match so they need to declare my players as a winner but at the time of winning distribution the give they declared send highest score player and unexecute my player after last bowl winning run complete which is totally unfair... When i raise this issue the answer me your player was not executed which is wrong my player executed they keep my holding amount till match finished... And now at the time of winning distribution they done unfair to me and others...

If my player was not executed then why they don't give refund my amount when starting of match as they regularly do to every non playing player in every match... And if my player vnit score highest point in match then the simple keep my money without saying o word which is not fair... They need refund my all investment in particular that match.

Unfair Trading