[Resolved]  Exide Industries — delay in replacement gelmagic 1500 battery which is under warranty

I had purchased exide gel magic 1500 (Sl. No. A5l6i001031/5l62) dated 30/04/17. After 3 yr there arise a backup issue, hence after complaint (14/06/20) exide service executive visited and checked (17/06/20). As per his instruction i had sent it to dealer after few days. Still it is under replacement warranty. Today (09/07/20) after 16 days over still i did not get my battery. Please look into the matter as soon. I never thought that a well knowned company like exide could do even like this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2020
It is marked as resolved but after sending my battery it is now 17 days over and still i did not get my replaceable battery which is under warranty

[Jul 09, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hoyto Tomari Jonno Jul 11, 2020
Still today my battery is not replaced.Please look into the matter.
Updated by Hoyto Tomari Jonno Jul 15, 2020
Still today 15th july, already 22 days over, i did not get my replaceable battery.
Updated by Hoyto Tomari Jonno Jul 27, 2020
Already one month over, still i did not get my battery yet.
Updated by Hoyto Tomari Jonno Aug 18, 2020
It is almost 2 months, still i did not get my replaceable battery from EXIDE CARE. Nothing has been resolved after complain through the consumer complaint department. All just for assurance for the customer not anything else.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet