[Resolved]  Exide Industries — exide it 500 batteries which was dispute from the date of purchase but not given supported by dealer

I bought an it500 battery from bannerjee battery (Code no. 57115), authorised exide dealer dankuni, hooghly on 27th may 2020. Whose serial number a1e0e131627. After installing it, the technician sees that it is shutting down after 3 hours of charging, which means it is no longer charging. Then i change the inverter too but the same problem is happening. That means it is taking charge like that 3 hours but then it is not giving backup. Please change my faulty battery in immediate basis.
The distributor no longer wants to give me any support. Now i feel very helpless. The distributor does not even want to pay me gst bill, saying this bill and warranty card will be this. Please request me to replace this dispute battery with good battery now.
The dealer is going to tell me not only to give me today but also to give me tomorrow, in this situation i am afraid of covid 19 then i am not getting any support from exide even after making full payment.
Last day, on the 2nd of june, he promised to change my bad battery by today. But he didn't keep his word and he is not receiving my phone now. I have reserved all the records of my conversation with him.
The contact number of authorised exide dealer (Code number 57115) of dankuni, hooghly is [protected].
Please take necessary steps.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2020
Yesterday Mr. Ashim have arranged to changed the IT 500 dispute battery with a new battery. I have benefited greatly from this. specially thanks to Mr. Ashim. However, I have not received any paper or warranty card of my new battery, but I have been told to go later. I'll let you know when they come to me. Thanks and regards

[Jun 02, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Exide Industries Phone