[Resolved]  Exide Industries — faulty car battery in new car

I m kapil and i have a car honda amaze that i purchased in feb 2019. On 28th oct 2019 my car was not started, so i complained in honda, they checked and told me that battery is discharged, so they jumpstart with another battery and car started. Next day i went to honda workshop they checked the car, there is no power leakage in it. There is some problem in exide battery, so i raised a complaint in exide on 30th oct 2019 complaint no. Is ndel 0661652. Exide technician came and checked the battery and battery was discharged again with in 2 days. I told him to replace it but he refused to do that. So i request exide plz replace this faulty battery. I attached report of battery with this and warranty details also.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-01 09:16:53
Problem is not resolved. How it shows resolved

[Nov 01, 2019] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Problem is not resolved.
Battery no. Is A5A9A003139

Updated by Kapil setia new Nov 01, 2019
Submitted battery to okhla service center of exide. So i request u to replace it and give me a new battery
Updated by Kapil setia new Nov 02, 2019
Submitted battery to exide okhla service center, replace that battery.

Comments

I from soni sales dealer code 75795 has been alotted new GST no. w.e.f.10/9/2019.I approached to ASM Raipur for this change so that I can start my billing with new GST no. 3 months have passed but no action has been taken. Due to this I am unable to bill my order.pl.help to update my new GST no. So that i can start billing.
THANKS