Exide Life Insurance — company misleading and not giving money

Nehachopra12 on Oct 16, 2018
I (NEHA CHOPRA) have taken a policy of ULIP plan from Exide Life Insurance on 28th Aug 2016. Now due to some unforseeable personal critical health situation, I can't pursue further with Policy. Hence I requested branch team to initiate surrender process as on 20th Aug when Surrender value was INR 98K which will be given to us in just 15 days. Now Branch staff changed their words and talked very badly to me in office premises and given threat that Amount will be not INR 98K and also will be returned after 5 years only. hence request to please raise this as Lady harassment done by this Company Branch staff and when I require money for some critical purpose then they are just changing their words from what they have given earlier.

[Oct 16, 2018] Exide Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nehachopra12, Oct 16, 2018
I need my money to be returned back urgently as I require the same for some critical purpose. Request to please push the company to return our money within 15 days as per conveyed to us earlier.
Updated by Nehachopra12, Oct 17, 2018
Kindly provide an update or help to resolve this matter as earliest. We need our money as it is highly required for the critical family situation.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd Floor, JP Techno Park, No. 3/1, Millers Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Exide Life Insurance - company misleading and not giving money