Expat Properties Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Expat Properties

Having problems with Expat Properties?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Expat Properties customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Expat Properties

Expat Properties Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Expat Properties reviews & complaints page 2

I purchased a plot of land in their Project Garv for INR 10 lacs made in 2012. So far, neither the plot has been handed over nor my requests for refund of my money paid has been honoured.
Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to contact your team member but there is no response. i need my money back in subject project.
    thanks,

the project registry is pending since years and I do not see any movement and my family and friends unfortunately referred by myself to invest in expat project was not a good call.
    Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased half acer land in Expat Carnival Project with Booking ID number B1405849. But last 3 years there is no response from Expat property team. I have sent them several emails and I have been to site, but I did not get any information about project. I have noticed there which plot no given to us from expat and marked plot no. is not matching and there no one to explain. If got any information above mention property please tell...

I purchased a plot carnival near mopa Airport from expat properties. Until now they have not registered the plot in my name nor are they refunding the amount paid until now.

Several emails have had no response and there is no phone number to contact.

How to get a resolution? If any one has managed to get in touch with expat group, please do share so that I can also get in touch with these people.
      Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid entire amount for a 1 acre plot at Mahad by name of project Sanaya Pandheri. The expat people are not responding and giving registration. Now they say that the property is attached with economic offence wing
        I need my money to be paid back
        We have been looted
        Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have book a 1/4 acre plot paying all the installments. I am waiting for the handover and registration of plot. But no news or communication. please help me either registering or refund of money.

Date : September 02, 2020

To :

M/s. Expat Projects & Development P. Ltd
            Mumbai/Bangalore

Re : Paradise City, Village Kalane, Taluka Doda Marg, Sindhudurg District.

Sub : Handover of Property

Dear Sir/ Madam :

I, William Fernandes had taken this property through you vide your Token Receipt Agreement signed on 28th January 2016. It was assured that the hand over of the property would be done in 30months time as specified in the Agreement. However, till date we have not heard from you in this regards.

Kindly arrange to send the detailed information as to the status of this property and when the necessary documents will be ready for hand over.

I have paid the full amount in one payment and yet the delay of so long.

Please check and revert back to me on this email id.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

William Fernandes

Dear Sir / Madam,

Our first investment with Expat Properties was for a ¼ acre plot (Plot # 231) in a project named “Garv” in Raigad, Maharashtra for which a total of INR 9, 80, 000 was paid in 7 instalments starting 07/05/2012. A sale deed was signed on 21/08/2015 and the registration was promised within 36 months plus 6 months grace period failing which an interest at prevailing prime lending rate plus 2% surcharge is...
              Dear sir this is in regards to the project at chimbave mohola that the co. Still not given and idea about the plots purchased there and not contact whomnto c9ntact and how to get the plots.
              Praveen v nalwad
              Vikas nalwad
              Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Not getting any phone numbers

Hi, my is name Anand Patil From Vasco Goa. I have invested in paradise city of expat group of land 500 sqm neaar mopa airport in 2016. They supposed to handover the project in 2019 but still nothing has done thier. whenever i called them there is no response, after 6 years of investment recently any how i got their representative no. so I called him he was saying 500sqm plot cant be registered because of something ### law has changed he was...

Expat Carnival Properties--Booking Id:B1405817

I have made investment in Expat Carnival Project with Booking ID number B1405817. But last 2 years there is no response from them on the registration of the property for which the part payment was paid to them. They are not responding to any e-mails sent to them in this regards. No one from Expat properties are answering the call and found not reachable.
                Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Booked a plot in Carnival scheme in Sindhudurg. Yet to receive any details, registration nor any response after the last EMI paid in January 2019. They don't respond to mails and their contact numbers are not reachable.
                  Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought a land from expat in tala valley. However, after payment of EMI's, the expat group stopped all communication. I have not received any land yet. There is absolutely no response from Expat. I have suffered both emotional, mental and financial distress because of Expat.
                    Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Expat Properties entered into an agreement Dt. 23 June 2013 and handing over of One Acre Land after Development at MAHAD under the SUBHA II Project. The land was to be handed over by 2018. Its been 9 years since then, however, no contact from firm on their OWN and last contact was established by Me to expat on mail still[protected]. I am save some mail about our conversation enclosing few of the subject IBID.

I HAVE INVESTED...
                      Kindly refund the money for B1303483 unit 90,
                      Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      does any one manage to get expat group office address or number ?

I have booked two plots can any body send their phone no.they are not responding
                        Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had purchased 2 plots in Roha and haven't received any info on the same. Cannot contact any person. It's been 4 years now. Kindly contact to. [protected].
                          Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reference: Expat Properties - MOM - Project Updates - Paradise City - B1503365 CRM:0523328
                            Incase you are unable to register the plot in my name, kindly refund my amount paid to you or register another legally approved NA land for me immediately with no extra costs paid by me.

Clive DCruz
                            Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst investment company. Do not invest they are cheats.

Symphony - BID: B1307015
                                Mountain Abode - Studio Apartments - BID: B1400058, booked since 2014.
                                Both are not delivered so far. You have already received 1355000 rupees from me.