Expat Properties — no recourse, money paid by me for expat mangalam more than 5 years ago, no response from expat, no land given to me

Egmore Nungambakkam, Tamilnadu, India
 Anand Rajgopal on Apr 13, 2019
No recourse, money paid by me for expat mangalam more than 5 years ago, no response from expat, no land given to me

My customer id with expat is c1204056 and am a customer from chennai. We have booked two 1/2 acre plots in expat mangalam project
During 2014 and 2015 with booking numbers b1308546 and b1204462 with a total consideration of 535, 000 inr per acre.
We have paid the monies and we have payment receipts.

We have been chasing expat ever since, to register the plots. There are so many people who we were in contact with, and no one
Takes responsibility or accountability to answer and resolve our queries. And now no one responds to phone calls, in chennai, bangalore or pune offices.

Finally when we understood we are not getting responses, we sent cancellation request as well in 2017. Refer attached images

Following are the names of people we have corresponded with over the years. Sandy wilson, preethy prema latha, komala jennifer from bangalore office, prashant, mozammel ansari, chaya bolar from pune office. The last contact in chennai we have is baskar.

Refer attached images of the conversations we had. (Only some of them are attached. It may seem out of context and they are not)

Next steps:
When will we get out money back?
Who is the relation manager?
What is the escalation path of customer queries if they dont get resolved.

Please help resolve at the earliest.

[Apr 13, 2019] Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anand Rajgopal, Apr 13, 2019
there is a total consideration amount error in my post. please read 535, 000 INR per half acre.

2nd Floor, Sobha Pearl, No.1, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
    Expat Properties - no recourse, money paid by me for expat mangalam more than 5 years ago, no response from expat, no land given to me