ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 13, 2022

File a complaint to ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide

Having problems with ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide

Kerala
682018

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Phone Numbers

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide reviews & complaints page 6

Why they r not going to close there company? It's of no use.I d applied for the PAN card on 20th of sept 2008 but uptill now I'd not got it.Sir I m from Akola(Maharastra) I'd check the status of my PAN there it has found that they had deliverd it to me but it is wrong.I think there courier boy'd put feck sign on it.I'd call to there mumbai office for that but, they'd told me to call in an Nagpur office.But, when I call to them they d given me the no. of there colligue name Gajanan at Akola.He told me that the card is not with him u will call back to nagpur office.When I call back to Nagpur office they told me that at the time o[censored]r card dilivery there is another guy name I think Hitesh Khatri whose cell no. is [protected].Who has choose this boy for the courier service that I don't know .He don't have a manner to speak with a customer.I just fed up by calling him.Now I don't know what to do.Nagpur office is also not doing any think for me.What I do know.I've an airway bill no. of my document i.e. [protected] & my mobile no. is [protected].
Dear sir

pl. deaital for my pen card dilvery & my contact no.[protected]
Dear Sir Madam

Please Check the airway bill no.

Dear Sir/madam

Please check the aiway bill no. [protected]

Please mention the phone no. in the packet [protected]
A pan card no. [protected] was dispatched to me through courier vide airways bill no. [protected] on dated 23.01.2009 by Income Tax Department at address C-22, Gokal Pur Village, Kuwa Chowk, Delhi-110094. But till now I have not recieved any Pan card. Therefore you are requested to look in to the matter on immediate basis
regarding my pan card delivery, sir it department send my pan card through you by waybill no.[protected], status of this waybill is delivered on 10.01.09 received by Mr. P.Kumar. this is to inform you that there is no P Kumar in my home locality; please tell me where is your office in Patna . please contact to my brother Mr. Ravindra [ phone no. in patna ([protected]) ]
regarding my pan card delivery, sir it department send my pan card through you by waybill no.[protected], status of this waybill is delivered on[protected] received by kapil on 29 jan 2009 at 2.30p.m. this is to inform you that there is no kapil in my home locality; . please contact to me .[ phone no.[protected]) ]
Sir, i havnt received my pan card yet. I have applied for the pan card around 1 month back. My airway bill no. is [protected], acknowledgement no. is [protected]. My contact no. is[protected]. Please provide me with the information regarding my delivery of pan card as soon as possible.
Sir, i havnt received my pan card yet. I have applied for the pan card around 1 year back. My acknowledgement no. is [protected]. My contact no. is[protected]. There is some problem in my pan card which has been resolved by me. Now please deliver my pan card as sooon as possible or else Please provide me with the information regarding my delivery of pan card as soon as possible I would be very thankful to you.
I don't get my PAN card which has been delivered on 16/01/2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. My PAN card No. is CDKPS6584A my name is Syed Salahuddin. Address. Plot No. 27, "Halima Manzil", Ahbab Colony, Behind Police Line Takli, Nagpur-440013.
i have not recieved my pan card till date which was already despatched from nsdl new mumbai wide airwaybill no.[protected]
Hi, I have not yet received my PAN Card which was sent through you on 11-feb-2009 vide airway bill no. [protected].
Acknowledgment no. [protected]
PAN NO. AIMPT0085E
Dear sir/madam
my pan card has been devlivered on 21st macrch 09, i did'nt get it yet
my airway bill no is [protected], plz send me information in this regard
MY PAN CARD IS NOT RECEVIED.AIRWAY BILL NO.[protected]. PLZ WHATS YOUR CONTACT NO?
i have not recieved my pan card till date which was already despatched from nsdl new mumbai wide airwaybill no [protected] to name of Kusum Lata jain Pan no ALQPJ2451H
A pan card no. BBJPP7896N was dispatched to me through courier vide airways bill no. [protected] on dated 06.05.2009 by NSDL to Plot no. L3/76, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013. But till now I have not recieved any Pan card. Therefore you are requested to look in to the matter on immediate basis. My phone no is. [protected]
I HAVE NOTE RECIEVED MY PAN CARD TILL DATE WHICH WAS ALREADY DESPATCHED FROM NSDL NEW MUMBAI WIDE AIRWAY BILL NO. [protected] AT THE ADDRESS JAI @ ASSOCIATES ROOM NO. 301, A-23, VISHAL ENCLAVE, NAJAFGARH ROAD, INFRONT OF RAJOURI GARDEN TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, NEW DELHI-110027 TO NAME OF SANGEETA SHARMA PAN NO.CHFPS7752F TELEPHONE NO. [protected]
I HAVE NOTE RECIEVED MY PAN CARD TILL DATE WHICH WAS ALREADY DESPATCHED FROM NSDL PUNE WIDE AIRWAY BILL NO. [protected] AT THE ADDRESS HOUSE NO 600, DURGA NAGAR AMBALA CITY, HISSAR ROAD, HARYANA TO NAME OF POONAM DHIMAN TELEPHONE NO. [protected] DESPATCHED ON 07.05.09.

Ref to I.T acknowledgement, Way Bill No. [protected] and pancard has been dispatched on 09-05-09 to my address. But till now I didn't receive the same. Pls check & conirm the same to me immediately.

Satyendra Kumar Yadav
Mob No. [protected]

Ref to I.T acknowledgement, Way Bill No. [protected], Airway Bill No.[protected] and pancard has been dispatched on 17-08-09 to my address. But till now I didn't receive the same. Pls check & conirm the same to me immediately.

Jwala Prasad Maurya
Mob No.[protected]
Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear Sir Madam

Please Check the airway bill no.
Airway No. [protected]

please track my courier (pan card) sent on 15/10/2009 vide airway bill no - [protected] as early as possible.

thanks
my ac no.-[protected] airway bill no.-[protected] on dated 30aug, 2009 delivered. but i am not recived it
sir PAN NO. AEMPY2362K . ACK NO. [protected]. BILL NO. UNKNOWN OF SUMIT KUMAR YADAV. PLAESE TAKE ACTIONS.
hello my pan no is BAEPD7825F & My ackowledgement no is[protected] before sendig my pan please call me my number is [protected]
thanks
Ref to I.T acknowledgement, Way Bill No. [protected], and pan card has been dispatched on[protected] to my address. But till now I didn't receive the same. Please check & confirm the same to me immediately.

I didn't received my ICICI Credit Card AWB No: [protected].
    I am trying to contact customer care the phone rings all the time, but no one is attending the call.

This is Lakshmi Narayana. I have to get a courier from AXIS Bank Mumbai. They despacthed on 8/05/2008. I request them to send it to my office address. I found two landline nos of hyderabad office from their website. I made calls 100 times. No body lifted the phone.Sometimes phones are switched off.I never experianced this type of service from any courier. This is the worst and irresponsible courier. Hyderabad office is very bad.nodody feels responsibility. I dont know why they have given their phone nos in their website.

P.Lakshmi Narayana

Expressit — Airway No. 8058093083

My courier packet bearing Airway No. [protected] was returned by Expressit Courier people with with baseless reason of “Incomplete address”. The address C-35/36, Sector 58 is very much correct address and can be easily reached. Now something about your bad/irresponsible/uncultured officer posted at Noida Office who received by call at 4280572 on 09th October 2008 at 04:40 PM. He is definitely posted by you at wrong position. Just what I have to say

Expressit — POOR SERVICE

Hello Sir,
    The service provided by Expressit is really very bad, I got the message on my no. informing that i have got one courier but when i tried to contact them, there was no response at all.i think the office are abandoned during working hours.
    the delivery boy came to my office and went back without informing..
    My consignment is very important for me.
    TULIKA TANU
    Bill no [protected]

Expressit — Irresponsible and late delivary of courior

ICICI BANK, from its Chennai office had couriered a cheque to me on 29/11/2008.Todoy-09/12/2008-afternoon, I picked up the cover from the lawn of my house.This was couriered through EXPRESSIT and after a lapse of 10 days, they even not bothered to hand over it to the addresse and get acknowledgement.
    such an irresponsible courior---there website says it is an ISO Certified company
    Airway No. [protected]
    My courier packet bearing Airway No. [protected] was returned by Expressit Courier people with with baseless reason, please send the my courier in my address, A- 33, SECTOR - 8, NOIDA-201301

myself dr. deepak pankaj has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 30 sep2008 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      DR. DEEPAK PANKAJ
      S/o-DR. DILIP KUMAR YADAVA
      I.G.I.M.S. RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX
      SHEIKPURA, RAJA BAZAR,
      PATNA-800014.(BIHAR)
      MOBILE NO-[protected], [protected]

vidya business solution pvt ltd — pan card not recieved

Sir/Mam,

i haven't received my pan card. kindly do the needful. pls send me my pan card

C G LOGISTICS PVT LTD — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have applied for pan card . My pan number is CBMPS3145M

His Processing fee coupon number is[protected] .My Acknowledgement no. is [protected]. My Packet Air way bill no. is [protected]. I want to say that my PAN Card is returned back because We are out of station that time.

So, Keeping in above mention reason I am requested you kindly Re-send the PAN card.

Thanking you.
      SHYAM SUNDAR SINGH
      Address : RJ 700 Near Bara Kuan
      Rajokri, New Delhi - 38
      Mob: [protected]
      I don't have received my Pan Card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 30 Oct 2008 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected].my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      International Development Enterprises(India)
      1/49, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri
      Boring Road, Patna-800013
      Ph.-[protected]
      I don't have received my Pan Card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 2nd nov 2008 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected].my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

Upendra Lal karn
      bihar state electronics developement corporation ltd.
      Beltron Bhawan, Shastri Nagar
      Patna-800023
      Bihar.

mobile no- [protected]
      I don't have received my PAN card but stutus of my PAN card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 26. Nov. 2008 by couier vide airways bill no. [protected]. my PAN card is urgent. Please help my postal/communication address is

Mr. Devi Ram
      House no. B-18, Aruna Nagar, Majnu Ka Till Civil Line Zone
      Delhi-110054
      Contact no. [protected], [protected]
      I haven't received my Pan Card.But status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 8th Sep 2008 by courier bill no.[protected]. My PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Prashant Kumar
      Uma Niwas
      Rd No 23
      Rajeev Nagar
      Patna

A.Subramanian — NOT Received Pan Card - Reg

I had applied a pan card on 28/11/2008, application SR.No[protected], processing fee coupon no[protected], when I received mobile message that the pan card No CCJPS3170G dispatched on 09/12/2008 to the address as per pan application via post. But till date I have not received. Please arrange and send immediately or further suggestions please.

My Address: A. Subramanian, old No 49, New No, 8, Kuppipalam Road, Erode 638001.
      My Mobile no - [protected].

A. Subramanian
      Missing My PAN CARD

My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 1/12/2008, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 3.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

I have not received my PAN Card but it has dispatched on 3 Janurary 2009
      Airway bill no. [protected]
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Jeetendra sarraf has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 13-Jan-2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      285/1 Gali No-6 west Guruangad Nagar, Near Radhu palace, Laxmi Nagar Delhi-92
      contact no- [protected] and [protected]
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD,

I have not received my PAN Card but it has dispatched on 24 January 2009.My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 14/1/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 24.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

Rajee manish tirkey
      (Above Sanorita Boutique) Behind Kanti singh's house
      mohanpur punaichak hanumannagar patna-800023
      I have not received my PAN Card but it has dispatched on 18 February 2009.My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 03/2/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 18.2.2009 but when I put reference no your webside under your column of traking bill no. it shows delivered 23rd Feb 2009 and received by S Kumari but at this end I have not received the pan card till dated[protected].
      my phone no. [protected]

I don't have received my Pan Card which is in the name of Smt. Indrawati Devi, but status of the pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 5th Dec 2008 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected]. My PAN card is urgent.Please help.
      My postal address is;

North Mandiri
      Patna-800001
      Ph :[protected]
      Mob.: [protected]

Waiting for your immediate response..

Thnx. & Regards

Indrawati Devi
      hello sir, my acknowledement no. is [protected] .my pan card no . is CEWPS0880J.IT WAS DISPATCHED ON 25th february 2009 but i havn't received yet.kindly look forward to it. its very urgent. kindly sent to my postal address. NEELAM-BHAWAN, C/O G.D.SRIVASTAVA, GROUND FLOOR, NEW BANK COLONY, NEAR DWARIKA HIGH SCHOOL, NORTH-MANDIRI.PATNA-800001.MOB.-[protected].THANKS
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on 7th march 2009. My Airway Bill No. is [protected]. since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address.

Nirmal Kumar
      i am sudhir kumar add-212b 1st floor JG-3 vikas puri n.delhi-18. I am applied for pan cardt to NSDL. they send my pan card through your co.expressit logistics worldwide ltd. bill no.-[protected] dt 6/3/2009. but still not received my pan card. please give me my statues of pan card
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on17th march 2009. My Airway Bill No. is [protected]. since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address.

Thanks & Regards,
      Pallavi Gajjar
      Asst. Manager - Human Resources
      Real Image Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
      8, Shah Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road,
      Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053.
      Work: +[protected]
      Mobile no: [protected]
      pallavi.[protected]@realimage.com
      www.realimage.com
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on17th march 2009. My Airway Bill No. is [protected] since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address.
      I hope you will deliver my pan card at the earliest as possible
      ADD- RAVIKUMAR
      HOUSE NO G-351 GALI NO.4(B) SAWATNTRA NAGER
      NARELA DELHI 1100040 (MO.-[protected])
      I have not recived my pan card till 27/03/2009. But tax department shows that the pan is dilivered on26/02/2009, it is urgent my bill no is[protected]
      my address is 889/2, janak puri, street no 6-1/2, industrial area.A
      ludhiana 141003
      i hv applied for my PAN card.my ackn no. was [protected].when i hv enquired abt it, the pan office of gurgaon said that they hv dispatched my PAN card via ur courier on 18th april but till now i hv not received it.they have given me a bill no [protected] and told me to go to ur office and give this bill no.i just want to know at which office should i come and collect my PAN card.kindly reply
      i hv applied for my PAN card.my ackn no. was[protected].when i hv enquired abt it, the pan office of delhi said that they hv dispatched my PAN card via ur courier on 13th april but till now i hv not received it.they have given me a bill no [protected] and told me to go to ur office and give this bill no.i just want to know at which office should i come and collect my PAN card.kindly reply
      EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. Complaints - NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      View all EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. complaints
      EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD.
      Posted:[protected] by Bal Bahadur Thapa Send email

NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Mr Bal Bahadur Thapa has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 02 april 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Mr. Bal Bahadur Thapa
      C/O Gurchana Verma.
      Servent Quarter
      Sarvoday Bal Vidayalaya
      AH Block Shalimar Bagh,
      New Delhi-110088
      MOBILE NO-[protected], [protected]
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on 07th MAY 2009. My Airway Bill No. is [protected] & Pan Card No is ARNPR1126L. since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address.
      I hope you will deliver my pan card at the earliest as possible.

ADDRESS:- COGNISCIENT BUSINESS SOLUTION (P) LTD.
      B-49, FIRST FLOOR
      SECTOR-63, NOIDA
      U.P-201301
      mobile no:- [protected]
      I don't have received my PAN card but stutus of my PAN card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 26th february 2009. My pan number is-ALKPJ4658A.
      I haven't received my Pan Card.But status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 26th May 2009 by courier bill no[protected]. My PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

GURMEET SINGH SANDHU
      83-ANAKARLI GARDEN,
      JAGAT PURI,
      DELHI-110051
      # [protected]

Status says that my pan card has been dispatched on 21-may-09 vide bill no [protected].
      It has not been received till date. Please check and let me know the status.

Swati sinha

Address-
      503, V K Tower
      Near - loyola B Ed College
      P O telco works
      Jamshedpur
      PIN 831004
      I didn't received my PAN Card. The telephone number given on website is false.

I am not getting my payments just because of non inviolability PAN Card.
      Please get back to me as soon as possible.

POD No: [protected].
      Contact: [protected]
      I agree with the above complaints... i am also facing the same problem.. my debit card is couriered through expressit.. i have not yet received it till now ... this is really pathetic service.. never ever believe this courier...
      myself Arvind Bhatt has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 08 June 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Arvind Bhatt
      14-M.I.G. Mukarji Nagar
      (Land Mark-Near Kumkum Garden)
      Dewas (M.P)
      Pin No.-455001
      MOBILE NO-[protected],
      L.L.No.[protected]
      I DONOT HAVE RECIVED MY PAN CARD TILL NOW BUT STATUS IS SHOW OF DISPTCH ON 26JUN 2009 IT IS VERY URGENT SO PLS HELP ME REGARDING OF DELIVER THE PAN CARD MY CELL NO IS [protected] YOU REPLY TO ME MY EMIL ADDRESS :- [protected]@gmail.com
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Mr. Ram . kumar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 3 june 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address-
      ram kumar
      d 1, saket delhi..
      I have not recived my PAN CARD till 06/07/2009.But TEX department shows shows that the pan has dilivered on 25/06/2009.Plese send it soon, it is urgent.My airway bill no is[protected].
      TRIDIV MAHANTA
      H--1574 (G.F)C.R. PARK
      NEW DELHI-110019
      i have not recived my pancard till today(06/07/09)yet tex office sent it 25 june.my airway bill no is [protected].my ref.no is [protected].
      Tridiv Mahanta
      H-1574, G.F.C R -PARK
      Mobile no-[protected]
      New delhi-110019

Nirmala Industries — PAN Card Lost

I am G Sham Rao Suryavanshi and i have lost my PAN Card. The Number is AWDPS6136Q. Pls provide me a duplicate PAN Card and send it to the Below address
      Nirmala Industries
      #53/8, Indl Area,
      Kamakshipalya,
      Bangalore - 79

G Sham Rao Suryavanshi
      Myself Mrs. Indu Sharma has not received my PAN card, but status of my PAN card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 08th July, 2009 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected]. I and my family have not received and card. My PAN card is Urgent. Please help> My Postal Address is : Mrs. Indu Sharma
      B-2/11-A
      Rajouri Garden
      New Delhi-110027
      Mobile [protected]
      myself BASANT PRASAD SHARMA sarraf has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 07-Jul -2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      my self abdul khaliq.has been not receive my pan card.my aknowlegement no is[protected]. and my bill no is [protected].dispateched 6 july 2009. by expressit...logeistics worldwide ltd.so plz check it my status and confirm to me at this mobile no.[protected].

thanks.
      myself Nazia has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 6th Feb. 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. . [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Nazia
      S-E 28 E
      Haider canal railway colony
      charbagh
      Lucknow (U.P)
      Contact No. - [protected]
      My name is Mahendar Singh Bisht. I have received a massage from ur side that my pan card is dispatched on 03-Sep-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. But I have not received that on 07-Sep-2009. So Please send me my PAN Card as soon as possible.
      my self is Rohit kumar I did not get my pan card my acknowledgment number is [protected]
      I Have Not received my pan card till now But your delivery status is showing has been deliver on 28/8/2009 My Airway Bill No:- [protected] Since I have not received my pan card please urgent deliver my pan card on given Address

Mahaa TV
      Monica Broadcasting Pvt Ltd
      Road No:-51
      Plot No:-1038
      Ambedkar open uiversity Road
      Jubilee Hills
      Hyderbad-500 033
      myself Jayshree Arvind Nawghare has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 19th sep 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Jayshree Arvind Nawghare
      407 Shankar Sadan,
      Near Balvidya Mandir,
      Kisan Nagar -3,
      Thane (West)-400604
      MOBILE NO-[protected]
      I myself Mohammad Moinuddin, I have not received my PAN card yet. Whereas I was sent a message by ITD that my PAN card has been sent on 23/09/2009 by your courier services. The airway bill no: is [protected]. Kindly help me out by sending it at my given address, as soon as possible, it is really important. Kindly look into that matter so that I may get it soon. Waiting for your responce. "Thanking You"

Date:28/09/2009 Mohd. Moinuddin.
      Place: Lucknow cont no:[protected]
      NIRMIT GILL
      ADD-- C-92 3rd FLOOR
      PANCHIL VIHAR NEAR-KHRIKI (EXT)
      D D A FLATS
      MALVIYA NAGER110017
      MOB NO-[protected].
      SIR PLEASE SEND ME URGENT MY PAN CARD my airway bill no. [protected],
      I have applied for the PAN Card to National Securities
      Depository Limited on 10/06/2009and they have dispatched the same on
      19/06/2009 at A-521, South Wing, New Ashok Nagar, Delhi
      having Acknowledgement No. [protected] but i
      have not yet received it at the same address .
      Kindly see to my request and help me out in the same matter.
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Mr Rajesh G Thakor has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 30 sep2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help

I have not recived my pan card till 06/11/2009. But tax department shows that the pan is dilivered on 28/10/2009, it is urgent my bill no [protected]. since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address.

My Address:

Shell Transource Ltd.,
      D.No. 6-3-698/A,
      Pawani Plaza, 4th floor,
      Panjagutta,
      Hyderabad - 500082.
      Mobile No. [protected].
      Dear Sir My pan card is not recived my bill namber -[protected]- pan no-BLDPK7834D plz speed work.
      ma number is [protected] add -POCKET- BG-6 HOUSE-NO- 54-D, PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110063
      i am Puneet (Accountant). i have submitted PAN form of Mr.Yogesh but he is not received his PAN card till now 11 nov. 2009, and his acknowledgment no. is :- [protected] and on your site it shows as below.

"Your PAN card has been delivered on 31-Oct-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]".

i just want to know at which office should i come and collect my PAN card.kindly reply as soon as possible.

Puneet
      (phone no: [protected].
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself vikram kuamr has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 04 nov 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      S/O RAM KUMAR
      RZ 2857 GALI NO.: 32
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself vikram kumar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 04 nov 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

S/o RAM KUMAR
      RZ 2857 GALI NO. 32

S/O RAM KUMAR
      RZ 2857 GALI NO. 32
      MOBILE NO-[protected]
      myself Mr. Indrajit bhattacharjya has not received my PAN card but status of my pan card shows it has been deliverd by Expressit logistics worldwide ltd on 17th october 2009 bye courier vide airway bill no. [protected], i and my family have not received any card. My PAN card is very urgent. please help me. My postal address is:
      INDRAJIT BHATTECHARJYA
      21/2 HALDER PARA LANE, SHIBPUR HOWRAH-711102
      21/3 HALDER PARA LANE, SHIBPUR HOWRAH-711102
      MOBILE NO:-[protected]
      I haven't received my Pan Card.But status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 20 th oct 2009 by courier bill no.[protected]. My PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      vijay.y.n
      yapral, bapuji nagar.
      secunderabad
      My Mother Mrs. Kalawati Devi has not received her PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 25th Nov 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], I have not received any card.My mother's PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

Mrs. Kalawati Devi C/O Rajkishore Prasad
      Address : New Colony Taratalla (Ko.P.T)
      Building No:-F,
      Flat NO. :-15, 16, 1st floor
      Kolkata-700088

MOBILE NO- [protected]
      Not yet received the pan card dated on 26-nov-2009...Your PAN card has been dispatched on 26-Nov-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]...
      Acknowledgement Number : [protected]
      Name : FAIYAZ AHMED
      Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AAYPF4449G
      dear sir
      our sister pan card is not received but it is in hubli branch office bill no is [protected] plz give address of hubli brach expressit logistic world wide
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Dr. Tehseen Ahmad has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 23th Nov. 2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      M/S STAR Madical Diagnostic & Reserch Centere
      C-9, IInd Floor Bharat nagar NFC
      New Delhi-110025
      MOBILE No.- [protected]
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself Dr. Tehseen Ahmad has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 23 Nov. 2009 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected], .i have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Dr. Tehseen Ahmad
      C-91, IInd Floor, Bharat nagar, NFC
      New Delhi-110025
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      myself jaynendar kumar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      jaynendar kumar, c/o-shyam keshwar sharma, road no.13-B(shyam mandir road), rajendra nagar,
      PATNA-800016.(BIHAR)
      MOBILE NO-[protected]
      I am Nirmal Rajoria & my Pancard have been dispatched on 01-Jan 2010 by airway bill no [protected].
      But I have not been received yet.
      So I request you to provide me information about this.
      Mob No:- [protected]
      Email id:- [protected]@yahoo.com
      Myself sharad kumar johari from Bareilly (uttar pradesh) i have applied for pan card in june'09 and it had dispatch on other address on 2-7-2009 & i hav'nt recived my pan card till now.my acknowledgement no.-[protected],
      and pan no.-AMAPJ0258M, and bill no of courier is -[protected] so plz check and confirm that from where i can get my pan card & wats the solution.

my address & mobile no is this...

sharad kumar johari S/o Ramesh chandra
      R-43 surkha (thakurayan street)
      bareilly(uttarpradesh)243001
      [protected], [protected], [protected]
      I don't have received my Pan Card.but status of my pan card shows it has been dispatch by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 09.01.2010 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected].my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Prem Lata W/o Bhuvnesh Chandra
      3rd F 625 Ground Floor Sector-3
      Vaishali Ghaziabad U.P.
      Phone :- [protected], [protected]
      PAN card is not delivered,
      Airwaybill Number:[protected]
      Booked on:9 nov, 2009
      Delivery Date Time: : 18 nov 2009

I have not received the PAN card

pan card no=aefpy4890r
      myself KAMESHWAR YADAV has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 18 nov.2009 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

KAMESHWAR YADAV
      c-51, nehru garden
      khora colony
      ghaziabad (UP)
      near rajat vihar sector 62 noida
      MOBILE NO-[protected]
      myself mohammad khalid has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 21 january 2010 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help me, my postal address is;

C/O Sh. Ved Prakash Arya
      A- 13 SANJAY ENCLAVE
      RAJA PURI ROAD, NEAR
      JAIN PLAZA, UTTAM NAGAR
      NEW DELHI - 110059
      MOBILE- [protected]
      EMAIL- h.[protected]@gmail.com
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
      I Sri ABHIRAM DAS BABAJEE has not received my pancrd which already dispetched by your Courier
      on 22-Janury, 2010 vide airway bill no.[protected]. My Ack No. [protected].
      If any delivery problem at Baruipur then you please delivery this Pan card in my brother's ofice Adress
      as follows:- KAMALA SILK CENTRE, 1A, GRANT LANE, TOP FLOOR, ROOM NO.213, KOLKATA-12,
      (Near Bentinck St. Bata). His Office open at 10.30a.m. to 6.00 p.m. & Saturdy 10.30 to 5.00p.m.
      My Brother's name Sri Arabind Bagish.
      I am waiting for your reply. But your office telephone always engaged tone[protected] its right or wrong )

REACH LOGISTICS — PF NOT AT CREDIT

I would like to inform you that My Ex Compony Sudmited My PF Form on 24.11.2010,but till not Received Amount on my Account

Anil Abraham
      please conf. the in jalandhar office & ph.no.
      Thank you very much, I am Abhiram DasBabajee, I received my Pan Card.
      ABHIRAMDASBABAJEE
      BARUIPUR, DUTTAPARA
      SOUTH24PARGANAS.
      KOLKATA-700 144.
      I Have not recive my PAN card .My bill no is [protected].my comunication adress is -191 defence colony kankarbagh patna 20 .mob no-[protected]
      sir
      i have not recive PAN my bill no is [protected].
      mob no -[protected]
      Dear Sir / Madam

asper my pan card despached on 06.03.10 but still now we have not received
      pls advise

Ravikumar
      sir
      I have not recieved PAN CARD which was sent to me thru you on 09/03/2010 vide airway bill no
      [protected]. The relative acknowlebement no for the card is [protected].
      Please arrange for the reciept of my PAN CARD early.
      gita narayanan
      cell no [protected]'
      i have not received my pan card it was dispatched by the dept vide air way bill no.[protected], dtd. 08.04.10
      PAN CARD NOT RECD.

my PAN card dispatched on[protected] by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courior vide Airway bill no. [protected] at communication address. But still not recd. by me.
      Plz take necessary action.

My Address is -
      Shyam Bihari
      242A, Sultanpur Colony,
      Mehrauli, New Delhi - 110 030
      Mob.[protected]
      Not received my PAN Card sent through express it AWB No.[protected] dated 7.5.10 despatched from Mumbai to Ghaziabad not yet received by me but shown as delivered in internet.Please help to get my PAN Card

Kunwar Singh
      Mob. No.[protected]
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on 8th june 2010. My Airway Bill No. is [protected] since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address. Pan no.is AVYPD5567A
      I hope you will deliver my pan card at the earliest as possible
      ADD- JANARDAN PRASAD DUBEY
      QUT.NO - 23/D, STREET NO.-5 SECTOR-2
      BHILAI NAGAR, DIST.-DURG
      C.G PIN-490001

This is P.Baskara Rao from Visakhapatnam, got my pan allotment order through online system on 3rd June, but didnot receive my pan-card as if today. kindly consider my request and please make sure that i receive my pan card courier as quickly as possible.

Acknowledgement: [protected]
      Pan number: BHCPP7073C
      Name: PILLA BASKARA RAO

Address:
      D.no: 4-79, Chandrampalem,
      Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam - 530041.

Ph: +91 [protected]
      NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD YET
      Myself Syed Tamim Ahmad has not received my PAN card, numbering, ASLPA0139M, while the status of my PAN card shows it has been dispatched through expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 01 June 2010 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. The PAN card is a matter o[censored]rgency for me since I am unable to draw my salary without the same. Hence, it would nice of you to send it at my postal address ASAP, which is as follows:

Syed Tamim Ahmad
      C/O New Emco Dry Clean, 74-A
      Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony
      Room NO-8
      New Delhi-110065
      MOBILE NO-[protected]

However, if you cannot find me at home at the time of delivery, kindly leave it for me at the New Emco Dry Clean desk address, which is my landlord's address; else, you can conact me over phone also at my contact number given above.
      Syed Tamim Ahmad
      I am leelanjan & my Pancard have been dispatched on 19-june 2010 by express it courier airway bill no [protected].
      pan Acknowledgement Number-[protected]
      But I have not been received yet.
      So I request you to provide me information about this.
      Mob No:- [protected]
      Email id:- leelanjan chauhan
      pod no - [protected]
      not recieved pan card
      m.no. [protected]
      sms gurgaon office t.no. so that i can fallow them
      dinish kumar
      Myself Mayank Rawat and i have not received my PAN card but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 26-Jun-2010 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      MAYANK RAWAT
      S/o-DR. HARENDRA SINGH RAWAT
      GAYATRI NIWAS
      VILL-SHIBBU NAGAR
      PAURI-GARHWAL-246149
      KOTDWARA ( UTTRAKHAND)
      MOBILE NO- [protected], [protected]
      e mail - mayankrawat172gmail.com
      I don't have received my Pan Card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 26 may 2010 by courier vide airway bill no.[protected].my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      house no 539/142, street no 8/1/2, ganesh puri, new shiv puri road, nr love bird hosiery ludhiana (punjab) (india)
      (m) [protected]
      (r) [protected]
      (o) [protected]
      Myself ABHAY KUMAR I has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 26 nov 2008 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .I and my family have not received any card. My PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

ABHAY KUMAR
      S/o- SATYAPAL SINGH TYAGI
      H. NO.-390,
      VILLAGE + POST - SONDA,
      DISTT - GHAZIABAD
      UTTARPRADESH
      Not Received PAN card.

Mysel[censored]mesh Chandra Jha, I am not received my PAN card that is coming through Expressit logistics worldwide ltd. Airway bill No - [protected] but status of my pan card address incomplite & delivered on 20th July.
      So I request to you it is very urgent kindly help me & my postal address is given below-

Umesh Chandra Jha C/o - Asutosh Choudhary,
      Rajeev Colony, Salarpur, Bhangel,
      Noida - 201301.
      Mobile -- [protected] / [protected]
      Hi!! I am preeti Soam . I hav not yet recieved my pan card till date where as in my status it is displayed as it has been dispatched on 22-december-2009..
      my airway bill number is [protected].
      could you please treat this as an urgent requirement and look into the matter asap..
      my postal address is:
      DOVETON;
      ALWAL;
      SECUNDRABAD;
      ANDHRA PRADESH.
      MYSELF RAM PRASAD HAS NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD BUT STATUS OF MY PAN CARD SHOWS IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED BY EXPRESSIT LOGISTIC WORLDWIDE LTD.ON 22 JULY 2010 BY COURIER WIDE AWAY BILL NO. [protected], I AND MY FAMILY HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD. MY PAN CARD IS URGENT PLEASE HELP ME. MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS,
      MR.RAM PRASAD
      BLOCK-C.P.A., H.NO. 71,
      NEW SEELAMPUR DELHI -110053
      MOBILE NO.[protected], [protected]
      myself Mr. Raksh Kumar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 01 August, 2010 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected] and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
      Mr. Rakesh Kumar Gautam,
      S/o Mr. Shatrohan lal
      Chander Nagar Water Tank,
      Near Janta Boys Inter College,
      Alambagh Lucknow-226005
      Mobile No. [protected],[protected]office)
      I have not received my pan card till now. But your delivery status is showing has been delivered on27th July 2010. My Airway Bill No. is [protected] since i have not received my pan card. pls. urgent deliver my pan card on given address. The address is near your Andheri Branch in Parsi panchayat Road Just 5 Minutes to reach my address. If any Query call me [protected]
      Dear Sir/Madem
      I have not receive my pan card which is dispatched on
      1)28/7/2010 bill no [protected]
      pan numper AJTPA2921L

2)28/7/2010 bill no [protected]
      pan numper AAKPA8279R

3)29/7/2010 bill no [protected]
      pan numper AAGH58461K

pls send is pancard asap
      Ankur Agarwal
      My cellno [protected]
      I hv applied for my PAN card.my ackn no. was [protected].when i hv enquired abt it, the pan office of gurgaon said that they hv dispatched my PAN card via ur courier on 09th August but till now i hv not received it.they have given me a bill no [protected] and told me to go to ur office and give this bill no.i just want to know at which office should i come and collect my PAN card.My Contact no.is [protected] .Please reply on my number
      dear sir my bill no.[protected] is not recieve pl.dispatce my pan card in my address c-103 veer bazar road makkhan singh market chander vihar nangloi new delhi-110041 my phone no.[protected]
      My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 30/07/2010, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] But till date the same has not been received so far.
      Pan Card not received Airway Bill No.[protected] Dt. 04/08/2010 .Please take necessary actions.

Thanks and regards

Mohanraj
      Myself Lalitha SUBRAMANIAN has not received my PAN Card (Ref 9256B pan: AGC PL
      under Bill No [protected] despatched on 10/8/2010) and my family have not received any
      card. PAN Card is desperately required and my correct postal address is
      Mrs LALITHA SUBRAMANIAN
      84 SCHEME ROAD
      KAMDAR NAGAR
      MAHALINGAPURAM
      CHENNAI 600034
      TAMIL NADU
      Phone No.[protected]
      This is MRS LALITHA SUBRAMANIAN. Pl let us know per return email
      as to when I can expect delivery of my Pan Card, as it is needed urgently.

Dear Sir
        ICICI Bank Credit Card despatched by the bank on 03 November 2008 vide AW Number [protected] through ExpressIT Courier did not reach me so far.
        On enquiry today, the bank verified the status and informed that the card was not delivered as I was not available at my address, whereas being an Army Officer, I am available in the office everyday including holidays as it is my office address.
        Today I enquired from the Courier Office at Lucknow on the telephone number[protected] provided to me by the bank and I was told that they will come back, but there was no response so far.
        Yours faithfully
        Colonel AVK Mohan
        Lucknow

ExpressIT couriers — Non delivery of Credit card

Everybody is true, that this is the most hopless courier service...

Nobody comes for delivery, and on website they put... client not available...

Despite of repeated calls with their JB Nagar office and constant followups... nobody came to deliver the courier and on website they have put that their person had come to deliver the couries...

Overall its a usless and hopless courier...

What on earth has made SBI, ICICI or other big players in industry tempt to send couriers via Expressit couriers.

I shall lodge an official complaint against them in SBI and consumer court.
        I havenot recevied my credit card Awb no ...[protected]
        I have not recived a credit card yet
        My daughter's PAN Card was dispatched on 13th September 2012 through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Limited vide Airway Bill No. [protected] but not yet received. On talking to their Mumbai office Customer Care, they simply say that it will be delivered in next two days. More than a month's time has already passed but not yet delivered. Plz look into the matter.

Thanks and regards,

Yours Sincerely
        M. Khalil Khan
        Lucknow
        Contact No. +91-[protected]

My self Dharmendra bhatta applied the PAN card on 3rd Oct 2008.Till now i am not received my Pan card . But one message come to my mobile on 8th Nov 2008 that your Pan Card has been despatched on 1st nov 2008 by expressit logistics world wide vide airway bill no . [protected].But I and in my family have not received any Pan card.
          DR. DEEPAK PANKAJ
          S/o-DR. DILIP KUMAR YADAVA
          I.G.I.M.S. RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX
          SHEIKPURA, RAJA BAZAR,
          PATNA-800014.(BIHAR)
          MOBILE NO-[protected], [protected]
          I KNOW THAT FROM NET MY PAN CARD HAS BEEN DELIVERED ON 10 NOV 08 BYU R COURIER BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAN CARD TILL NOW. COURIER VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO [protected]
          myself KARTAR SINGH has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 10 NOV2008 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
          G 1/42 KUNWER SINGH NAGAR NANGLOI DELHI 41
          Missing of PAN Card
          My self PAWAN SINGH applied the PAN card on 12TH FEB 2009.Till now i am not received my Pan card . But one message come to my mobile on 3RD MAR 2009 that your Pan Card has been despatched on 6TH MAR 2009 by expressit logistics world wide vide airway bill no . [protected].But I and in my family have not received any Pan card.
          hi its ravikant here, actually its been three months since i applied for pan card, but there is no response since i have given the application, kindly noticify me what actually the status of my pan card, its very important, please replyy i will be waiting,

RAVIKANT TRIVEDI.
          kindly send me reply on this e-mail id, i will be thankful to you,

I was expected to receive my PAN Card through your courier service (Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.) vide airway bill No. [protected]. It was despatched on 04 Nov 09 but still not received my home address as follows :-

Suman
          RZF-535/22, Gali No. 46B
          Sadh Nagar Part - II, Palam
          New Delhi -110045

We received a call from your office for verification of address but not got it as yet. Please ensure and check it as it is very important for my ITR.

suman
          My self jaspal singh applied the PAN card on 21-oct-2009.Till now i am not received my Pan card . But one message come to my mobile on 15-nov-2009 that your Pan Card has been despatched by expressit logistics world wide vide airway bill no . [protected] .But I and in my family have not received any Pan card.
          courier vide airway bill no. [protected]
          PAN NO. AANFA8904C
          My PAN CARD acknowledgement receipt no. [protected] has been said to delivered on 8th April, 2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Limited vide airway bill no. [protected].

However, we have not yet received the courier.

Request you to please track the same and let us know when it can be delivered.

Sonali Sengupta.
          [protected] / [protected].
          MY SELF JAVED ALI APPLIEED THE PAN CARD ON[protected] TILL NOW I AM NOT RECEIVING MY PAN CARD BUT ONE MASSAGE COME TO MY E. MAIL THAT YOUR PAN CARD HAS BEEN DISPACHED BY EPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. BILL NO. [protected] BUT I AND IN MY FAMIOLY NOT RECEIVING ANY PAN CARD.
          Myself Mohan Lal Aggarwal My PAN No ASPPA9687E already dispatched dated : 17.06.10 but till now I have not received my Pan Care, PAN acknowledgement no is [protected] dated : 17.06.2010, KIndly dispatched it as early as possible.
          Myself Prashant Shivaji Patil has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 21 may 2010 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

C/O Ashok Vishnu Harpalkar,
          'Oom Mauli Krupa' Niwas,
          Suryakairan colony,
          Jyotibanagar, Kalewadi, Pimpri,
          Pune 411017.

My moblile no is [protected]

Expressit courier is really a pathetic courier service. I dont understand why corporates use this courier. My sbi bank credit card was despatched on 3rd Sept'08 but till now I have not received it. When I call their hyderabad office nobody picks up the phone. The docket no. is [protected] and my name is rajashekar my contact no. [protected], please tell me that any responsable person is there in this courier so ican get my card.

raj...

Be aware all !!!Expressit is a fake & fraud courier company
              Never rely on them!!!
              Expressit !!! Worst courier company on planet, very lazy, insane, no business sense...
              In my life i haven't seen such an unresponsible behaviour, This courier company has no customer commitments, no sense of business & they are insane.

I am trying to contact them on phone since one week continously more than 200 times but they never pick phones...no reply to my mail...my shipment moved from MUM on 6th Oct...but still no..delivery...

My courier is urgent...but these insane people doesn't know...to response...

Delhi Regional Office
              Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

A-200, Gali no-10,
              Road No-4, Mahipalpur
              New Delhi-110037

Delhi Customer Support

Tel :[protected]/46099516/46099512/46099511

Email : [protected]@expressit.in
              I too agree with the reviews posted in this forum. My courier is also started on 31st Dec 08 from Delhi to Delhi and as on date i.e., 12th Jan 09 it has not been delivered to my address.
              i totally agree with your reviews buddy. the service is pathetic. I am also facing the same problem. Nobody picks up the phone and whenever I try to find the status of my courier online on their site it always says "address not found". I had to personally visit their office to collect my courier. and now again I have to go to their office to collect my courier which contains my PAN card.

Guys is there anything else we can do to raise our voice against these lazy people?

do let me know if I can be of any help to you guys. my email id is: ashishdabas @ gmail.com
              It's a very worst & frod company in india, beacause customer service call center not taking call & executives not working, no reply thru company mail service.
              I requested to governig agency plz ban this company as-soon-as possible for public service & also no placement of this company's employee.
              Plz do it quickly.
              dear sir, our pan card is dis pachd on 9th march 2011to day is 26th march to i got message to collect the card at bala nagar branch even though the door no is clear. in the message it is not given address of balanagar brach this not the way of giving message bye.

Expressit Courier — FAKE REPLY

MY VIIDE AIRWAY BILL NO-[protected] DESPATCHED ON 14SEP2012 BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY COURIER SO PL DO SOMETHING.
              THANKING

11-10-08

dear sir
                yesterday i received my courier vide doc no [protected] fm kodak mahindra bank(creditcard) around 11am.

sir, i am working as a sales manager covering southern, western parts
                of india. infact yesterday morning around 945am i visited ur branch
                office at karampura, newdelhi[protected] and req ur people that i am moving to
                hyderabad and my flight time is around 1250pm.

so kindly deliver my packet vide doc [protected] to my resi b4 11am so
                that i can collect and push off fm delhi.

the delivery boy (a punjabi) assured me that he will deliver within 11am.
                i told thanks to ur people and came out o[censored]r office.

when i just stepped out fm ur office, one VICKY a staff o[censored]r courier
                sitting there, told his colleagues, THAT I AM FRAUD. BCOZ I AM LEAVING
                TO HYDERABAD. DELIVER HIM LATE.

MY SIMPLE QUESTION, WHO IS THE THIRD RATE TO TELL ME FRAUD?

IS HE GIVING ME COURIER FM HIS FATHERS PROPERTY??????

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE TALK FM COURIER PEOPLE??????

i could have slapped him or make unnecessary scenes in the branch
                office yesterday, but I HAVE NOT COME FM THIRD RATE FAMILY AND I DONT
                WANT TO STAND EQUALLY B4 THAT DOG...

THE NEXT BEAUTY IS THE HEAD OFFICE OF THIS COURIER PEOPLE WILL NOT ANSWER VIA PHONE, MAIL ETC AND WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS (RELIANCE NUMBERS) INFORMED IN THEIR SITE ARE ALL OUT OF SERVICE.

IRRESPONSIBILITY COURIER AND IRRESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE

ZAKIR HUSSAIN

10-10-08

dear sir

my name is zakir hussain and i am from delhi.

in my 18 years career i had not seen such a ridiculous and worst
                  courier like u which was operating in delhi.

there was a packet fm kodak mahindra bank vide doc no [protected] dated
                  6-10-08. still this time ie 9.20am i have not received my packet.
                  though my resi is situated near to ur karampura branch office, i am
                  not able to get.

i will be in office and all my family people willbe in the residence
                  thro out the day. but ur courier people had mentioned DOOR LOCKED on
                  7-10-08 without visiting my residence. same story on 8-10-08 also. pl
                  refer to my tracking details with the help of my doc no.

8/10/08 i contacted ur customer care[protected], 517 and they gave
                  me ur karampura brance no[protected], 821.

immeditately i contacted the branch around 530pm and they told all
                  staffs have gone earlier due to pooja holiday. i requested them so
                  many times but they disconnected the line. after that i tried the same
                  no for more than 100 times then atlast one gentle man lifted the
                  phone. he told that staffs are all gone and he is from hub office and
                  he promised me to deliver on 9-10-08. even i asked him whether the
                  office will funtion on 10-10-08, he promised that delivery will be
                  there but office will not funtion.

see i think ur courier people is brilliant in this world all other are fools.

yesterday due to dassara it is holiday.

today morning i contacted the same branch office and told that i am
                  leaving to hyderabad and my flight time is 1250pm and i again req to
                  deliver the same within 1030am. the man who took the phone told that
                  the staff is not accepting to deliver the same within 1030am and he
                  disconnected the phone.

till now i tried so many times but no body was lifting/.

SUCH A LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE COURIER I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
                  EVEN SMALL SMALL COURIER PEOPLE ARE DOING THE BEST IN THE SERVICE BUT
                  U PEOPLE ARE HAVING SUCH A BIG BANNER LIKE INTERNATIONAL
                  COURIER????????????????????????? HELL HOW U RUNNING SUCH A IDIOTIC
                  COURIER WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO TALK TO CUSTOMER and
                  now in this competition world how u people
                  manage????????????????????????????????????????????????

try to understand the customer feeling...

delivery today or tomorrow is not a issue. but proper answer should be
                  there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

zakir hussain
                  Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Dinesh Chandra Singh. I have applied for my PAN card as per details below. It has been more than a month but haven't recvd my PAN card. When I inquired with your customer care, I was told that it has been already dispatched on 13th September but I havent recvd it till date.

Kindly look into this matter and sort it out asap else I am forced to escalate the same to your head of deppt. and media.

Look fwd to your kind help.

Dinesh Chandra Singh
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  Details of my application:

Bill no- [protected] dated 3rd September 2012.

Phone no.- [protected].

Posted:[protected] by Nishant [send email]
                    poor customer care..

I got tried & Tired, all the numbers provided by ExpressIT on their website for some enquiry regarding my courier but in vain .

You try to call them, the phone keeps on ringing but there is no response.
                    Its very Irritating .

S Ramesh
                    Express IT...good name. bad perfomences...they are taking packages...then no response.they have a lot of customer care nos..ringing.. no response.. .all of you NEVER send any package through them...if you send..you may in trouble...

I AM SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A COURIER FROM ICICI BANK FOR MY BANK ONLINE BANKING USER ID AND TRANSACTION PASSWORD. ICICI BANK SEND IT THROUGH EXPRESS-IT COURIER. IT WAS SEND ON 21ST MAY . BUT TILL ON 27TH I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE IT. NO BODY COME TO DELIVER IT ON 26TH MAY . BUT THEY ARE MENTIONING THAT CONSIGNEE NOT AVILABLE . THE DELIVERY CENTER IS 2 KM AWAY FROM MY MAILING ADDRESS. BUT THEY ARE MENTIONING THAT ADDRESS NOT LOCATABLE. THIS IS THE KIND OF NONSENSE THAY ARE DOING WITH THE CUSTOMERS. WHEN I AM TRYING THEM ON PHONE THEY ARE DISCONNECTING THE PHONE EACH TIME. BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF THE COURIER.

Date Time Location Activity
                      May 26, 2008 13:30 SHIVAJI NAGAR - BANGALORE Exception - Consignee Not Available .
                      May 26, 2008 10:51 SHIVAJI NAGAR - BANGALORE Out For Delivery - To BLRC
                      May 24, 2008 14:00 SHIVAJI NAGAR - BANGALORE Exception - Address Unlocatable .
                      May 24, 2008 13:38 SHIVAJI NAGAR - BANGALORE Out For Delivery - To BLRC
                      May 24, 2008 08:48 SHIVAJI NAGAR - BANGALORE Inbound - To BLRC
                      May 23, 2008 19:29 BANGALORE HUB Transit-Out - To BLRC
                      May 23, 2008 13:16 BANGALORE HUB Inbound - To BLRH
                      May 22, 2008 06:39 MUMBAI HUB Outbound - To BLRH
                      May 21, 2008 06:46 MUMBAI HUB Exception - Load /Data Received Late From Consignor

hai,
                        i am hemanth.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — not yet recd credit card

Dear Sir/Madam
                        Submitted all document related to credit card to ur executive who had come to my office on 3rd June 2008. But till to date nor anybody has called me nor i hv recd the card. I[censored] r not interested in giving the card pl return my document. Also give me Tel no where i can contact.
                        Pl call me on [protected]
                        missing of my pan card
                        hai,
                        i am Virender Singh.i applied for pancard 22/09/2008.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
                        i am AMAR SAWANT .i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
                        i am SUDHAKAR .i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this
                        i am TRISHLA DEVI .i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this
                        My pan card has not received yet, please send my pan card as soon as possible, my mobil number is: [protected].
                        Acknowledgment no: [protected]
                        it has been despacted on 11th Nov 2008,
                        bill no: [protected]
                        Yet I have not received my pancard. The ack.no.is [protected] which is dispateched on 19.11.2008 vide airway bill no.[protected]. my mobile no is [protected] & if there is incomplete address Pl. refer full address:
                        Minal Rajesh Shinde.,
                        Room No.2, Behind Sagar tailor,
                        Near Mane Hawaldar, Zanje nagar,
                        Lokmanyanagar, Pada No. 3.
                        Thane West- pin -400606
                        I am ABHIJEET KUMAR. I applied for pancard 1 month ago. My acknowledgement number is [protected]. When I enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]. My contact no are [protected] & [protected] and my address is H. No.- 6/85, Srinagar Colony, Gobersahi Chowk, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, Pin-842001.I hope u give a good solution for this.
                        not riceevud on pan card to dispag on[protected] cont.[protected]
                        courier vide airway bill no. [protected] to be not ricived on the date my mb. no. [protected]
                        i am pan card not recived so please send & conform my mobile no [protected] airway bill no. [protected]
                        my ariway bill no. [protected] my mobile no. [protected]
                        hi
                        I m Director of RINSER BIOTECH PVT LTD, Delhi I had been applied for pan card but till date it was despatch on 13/08/08 corier no:[protected] i had not recieved so pl look after the matter & inform on my cell phone no.[protected] at earliest.
                        Anand Jayaswal
                        Ph: [protected]
                        Not received my pan card courier. Airway bill No. [protected]. From net it shows delivered on 01/09/2008.but i have not received it. PAN NO.allotted is AAMHR3624P. Application ack. no.[protected]. My mobile no. [protected]. pl do needful. thanks.
                        hai,
                        i am peer.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i saw information on internet, it is mentioned that it is already dispatched on 13-12-08 by expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
                        Read comments
                        I m mohamed kabeer rahuman, My ack.no.is [protected] which is dispateched on 25.12.2008 vide airway bill no.[protected]. My contact no is [protected] & if there is incomplete address Pl. refer full address:
                        P. Mohamed Kabeer Rahuman
                        29 South Street, Anna Nager
                        Vallioor - 627117
                        Tirunelveli Dist.
                        Missing MY PAN CARD
                        My acknowledgement No. [protected] dated 31st October, 2008, it is learnt that the PAN has dispatched through your courier services Bill No. is : [protected] on 07th November, 2008 but till date it is not received by me.

Kindly despatch it to the following address: W/O V.Srinivas,
                        Sub-Inspector (RO),
                        Telecom Bn, ITB Police
                        Shivpuri (MP) - 473 551
                        and confirm please.
                        yours,
                        Missing My PAN CARD
                        My acknowledgement No.[protected] dated 28th Nov'2008, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service vide airway bill no. [protected] on 3.1.2009 but till date the same has not been recevied so far.

Kindly despetch it to the following address

Uma Gupta
                        Flat No. 33-B, Pocket- A
                        Dilshad Garden,
                        Delhi. 1100095
                        Tel 22112476
                        Mob. [protected]
                        DEAR SIR,

MY PAN CARD WAS DISPATCHED ON 24.12.2008 VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO.[protected] AND THE STATUS SHOWING IS THAT IT HAS DELIVERED ON 28.12.2008. BUT I HAVEN'T RECD. THE SAME TILL DATE. KINDLY ARRANGE TO PROVIDE ME PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE ALSO MAILED TO COMPANY & TELEPHONICALLY ALSO BUT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONDING

RAJAN MADAAN
                        YAMUNA NAGAR
                        Dear Sir/Mam,

This is Allahnakkah from Chennai I have not Receive my PAN Card till now. Sir I call the Person Mr.Muthu Perumbur Branch (expressit logistics world wide ltd) what aboout my pan card but they are not response to me.. My Airway bill no is [protected].Pls do needful sir.

Allahnakkah
                        Missing My PAN CARD

My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 1/12/2008, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 3.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

Dear sir
                        pl.deital for dilver my pen card
                        Dear sir

pl. deaital my pen card & deilvery & recing person name contatno but my contact no.[protected] pl.send me deaital my pen card my resi add. & pen card deilvery add, .B- 3 IInd floor, street no.27 mahinder park delhi -110033 near h.p petrol ump beind gurdwara
                        Missing My PAN CARD

My acknowledgment No[protected] dated 3/1/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 12.1.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

D 15/5 Shahin Bagh Abul Fazal Encalave 2nd
                        Jamia Nagar Okhala
                        NEW DELHI - 110025
                        Mobile No. [protected]
                        The ICICI Bank has sent a dda-refund check to me through your courier service with ref. no-12645. I have checked on your site and it is showing that I have recieved & have shown my election-id as proof. But I haven't recieved such thing. Either you have delievered it to wrong person or some mishappening have taken place. So Please check & dispatch it on following address.

Atul Agarwal
                        176, Govind Nagar
                        Near Jhankar Hotel,
                        Delhi Road,
                        Alwar(Rajasthan)-301001
                        Mob. no. [protected]

Mobile No. [protected]
                        sir i have applied a pan card on 04.09.2008 wide aknowledgement no [protected].when i enquire regarding deparment there reponse was that they have already dispatch my pan card through your courier service no [protected] on 06.10.2008.but i have recieved not yet
                        my pan card application no [protected] dated 04.09.2008.regarding dept answer me it is already dispatch throgh your courier service vide air way bill no [protected] dated 06.10.2008.but i have not recieved yet.please do nessesary solution as early as possible thanking you.
                        My PAN CARD No. is ASGPB8150J

The status shows that my Pan card has been delivered at my address on 21-Jan 2009, but I have not received it til date. My aknowledgment No. [protected]. Airway bill no. is [protected].
                        hy i am sonalben pradip kumar chauhan, as i apply for pan card two month ago. i have check in internet that my pan card is issue in 6 dec 2008 by expressit logistics wordwide ltd. courier vide air way bill no.l [protected] but till date yet not get this pan card .now i have urgent require pan card . i think this company of courier delivery regulary . why you have take two months . please delivery immediaty at my home address is this 102 shankarnagar society, mahvirnagar, himantnagar dist sabarkantha please do need full it . delivery immedeately
                        I Have Not received my pan card my courier no is [protected] dispatched on dated 06/02/2009 please send me status of my courier. my tel no. is [protected] & [protected]
                        bill no: [protected].
                        My pan card acknowledgment no. is [protected]. i applied for my pan card 1 yr ago
                        and till today i haven't got my pan card.
                        i did not receive my pan card. on enquity on internet i came to know that my pan card has been dispatchedon 10 feb 2009.ack no=[protected]. on further enquiry i came to know that it has been returned undelivered to nsdl on 21 st feb 2009 and it will be redisopatched shortly.please take measures that my pan card reach me safely and soundly.
                        deepa
                        am HARJINDER SINGH.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]i hope u give a good solution for this.
                        i have applied for my pancard 1 month before but when i enquired from net about the status of my pan card it shows that it has been delivered on 17 Feb 09 wide airway bill no- [protected] but i have not recieved my pan card till date. My Acknowledgment number is [protected]. Kindly despatch my pan card at the following adress as soon as possible

6179/6 Subhash Gali Idgah Road
                        Ambala Cantt
                        Haryana- 133001
                        my credit card was dispatced on 19th march 2009 but i havent recieved yet. the foolowinf message i dispalyed
                        Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]
                        Acck no is
                        Dear Sir

I have not received my PAN Card. It has been dispatched on 26 March, 09 Bill No. - [protected], Acknowledgement No- [protected]

Mob no- [protected]
                        Kindly dispatched it on the following address

Nilima Nakmani
                        Jal Bhagirathi Foundation
                        Ummade Bhavan Palace
                        Jodhpur-
                        I am Ashok Rathore . My Pancard was send vide AWB # [protected] as communicated to me onsms.
                        i havent got it as yet .
                        Can I know on which address has it been sent to me.
                        Ashok

Pan card — misplaced courier

dear sir,
                        this comes from my side after a long wait and efforts to trace my PAN card which was send to me by my father on[protected] from Panipat to Mathura ) and is missing till date. none of the sending or recieving offices providing any details, and we are really disturbed because its my original PAN card afterall.
                        kindly do something to trace and get it back to us.
                        Hello brother, I am sorry for the problem you are facing. But as long as the PAN cards are posted through 'India Post' (Government post office) the delivery is quite uncertain. Yours is a recent loss. But I have seen people who have lost thier cards and waiting for cards for more than 2 years. Yes TWO YEARS.

The better option is apply for a duplicate as soon as possible and try your luck.
                        I have not yet received the PAN card but when I check the status about pan card, it is showing "Your PAN card has been delivered on 01-Jun-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application."
                        Kindly look into this matter and send me PAN CARD on my address.
                        Missing My PAN CARD

I am Ishwar dutt Upadhyay My acknowledgment No.[protected]dated 19/03/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 3.04.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

Ishwar Dutt Upadhyay
                        Elara Capital India Pvt. Ltd,
                        304, Vaibhav Chambers, Bandra Kural Complex
                        Bandra (East) Mumbai - 400051
                        Mobile Numbers - [protected]
                        hi,
                        this is neeraj kumar. this is my acknowledgement no [protected].my pan card had dispatched on 7 may. bill no is [protected]. please give me information about it. thank u sir.
                        I am VINOD KUMAR RAI .i applied for Pan card 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched 07-MAY-2009 through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.

MY MOBILE NO---[protected]
                        Not received my pan card courier. Airway bill No. [protected]. From net it shows delivered on 18/05/2009.but i have not received it. PAN NO.allotted is AYTPM6594Q. Application ack. no.[protected]. My mobile no. [protected]. pl do needful. thanks.
                        I have applied for the allotment of PAN vide ack no. [protected]. On verfication from internet i found the status that the same has been delivered at the address mentioned in the application by airway bill no.[protected] whereas till date my client has not received the same. Please look into the matter and do the needful.
                        Dear Sir

i had not found my pan card my courier no is [protected]

kumar aryan singh
                        (singh house)
                        tinkothia
                        muzaffarpur
                        bihar-842001
                        m no -[protected]
                        ph no[protected]
                        hai,
                        i am Murthy.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
                        Read comments

Pan card — misplace of pan card by courier company

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO THE COURIER WHICH WAS DESPATCHED BY INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT TO ME ON 16/04/09 AND IS STILL UNDELIVERED TO ME. I AM A RESIDENT OF DEHRADUN AND MY PAN CARD WAS DESPATCED ON THE SAID DATE. I ENQUIRED YOUR OFFICE IN DEHRADUN AND CONTACED MR ALOK. THERE WAS NO PROPER RESPONSE RECIVED FROM YOUR OFFICE. IT WAS FIRST TOLD THAT THE SAID COURIER HAS BEEN RETURNED UNDERIVERABLE AND NOW IT IS BEING TOLD TO ME THAT IT HAS BEEN LOST. YOUR OFFICE STAFF IS BEHAVING IN A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR WHICH IS CREATING A BAD NAME FOR YOUR COMPANY. YOURE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. PAN CARD IS A DOCUMENT WHICH CAN BE MISUSED AND I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO TAKE STERN ACTION IN THIS MATTER AS THE BEHAVIOUR AND WAY OF TALKING OF THE COURIER COMPANY WAS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE. THE DESPATCH ID FOR THE SAME IS 43563405.
                        hai, my acknowledgement no. is [protected]. it is inform to me that the card is delivered through your courier. But so far i did not receive anything from your courier. My bill no. is [protected].so, kindly do the needful as early as possible. kindly despatch it to the following address.
                        missing my pan card.
                        My acknowledgement no. is [protected]. It is inform to me that the pan card has been sent through your courier. but, so far i did not receive anything. my bill no. is.[protected]. so, kindly send it as early as possible to the following address.
                        missing my pan card.
                        ph.no. [protected].
                        my acknowledgement no. is [protected]. it is inform to me that the pancard has been issued through your courier. my bil no. is. [protected]. but so far i did not receive anything. so kindly send the pan card to the following address.
                        no.11. kutchery road,
                        ph.no. [protected].
                        sir i applied for pan card on 12th of february 2008 till date i dont received my pan card and customer care at mumbai said they they delevered my pan card through ur courier and the delivery no. is [protected] sir but i dont received it till date please solve my problem ...
                        Hi I am sujatha, after 15 days of delivery still not received my pan card, anyone knows the phone nos. of expressit logistics i have 4 nos. but no one pickup the calls
                        Airway Bill No.[protected] and acknowledgement no. is [protected]
                        still not received the pan card and the address correct only please give me your correct no. or call to my no. [protected] please help me in this regard. Sujatha
                        Missing MY PAN CARD
                        My acknowledgement No. [protected], it is learnt that the PAN has dispatched through your courier services Bill No. is : [protected] on 26th may, 2009, but till date it is not received by me.
                        phone no:- [protected]
                        My courierwas despatched from mumbai to delhi from expressit courier bt i have not recieved yet my airbill no is [protected].
                        Even no body is piciking up the phone i have tried 200 times. Very Poor service‎. Even more than 7 days past.
                        Dont know why Companies use these kind of Cheap courier service company.
                        my pan card is send by your courrier service which air way bill no [protected] dispatched on 25th june2009 not received . so please confirm and call us on mob no +91-[protected] or [protected].
                        add
                        akshyaya electronics
                        near marigudi
                        n h 17 thadambail
                        surathkal mangalore
                        karnataka
                        I am ASHISH BHARGAVA. I applied for a pancard on 20/11/2008. My acknowledgement number is [protected]. When I enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]. My contact no is [protected] and my address is H. No.- 104, Richpalpuri, Hapur Mode, Ghaziabad, , Pin-54760.I hope u give a good solution for this.
                        sir we have not recieved the pan card which was despatched by you..airwaybill no..[protected]
                        but we have not recieved it yet..please look into the matter soon and redeliver it...my cell no. is [protected]
                        sir
                        paramjit kaur did not recieved her pan card which was delivered by you ..
                        airway bill no. is [protected] ...my mobile no. is [protected]
                        this is bhasker.vellanki i did not get courier of my pan card and is already sent to me on 29-jun-2009, my acknowledgment no.is [protected]and bill no. is[protected], PAN no.ATVPB4379H.please send to me as soon as possible.mobile no.[protected], [protected]

ADRESS
                        V.bhasker
                        plot no.49,
                        srilaxminarasimha colony,
                        nagarjunanagar, kushaiguda 500062.
                        not recievered my pan card acknowledgment no.[protected], and alredy sent to me on 29-jun-2009 till i did not get it, bill no.[protected] and PAN no.ATVPB4379H. my mobile no.[protected], [protected]

v.bhasker,
                        plot no.49,
                        srilaxminarasimha colny,
                        nagarjuna nagar,
                        kushaiguda 500062.
                        the nsdl company had sent my courier on 15th july. the courier no is [protected].
                        this courier contained my pan card.
                        the address is of shradha hospital aundh spicer college at spicer octroi post opp. rohan nilly pune 411027

my mobile no is [protected]. i am dr. ritesh shah. i need service from u sir, , i hope u will be in touch as i didnt receive my pan card yet..and neither the courier person came as my office is open 365 days.
                        hai i am muralidharan N. my pan card has been dispatched acknowledgement no [protected] dispatch bill no [protected] my mobile no [protected] I did not receive pancard yet kindly send pancard to the following address N Muralidharan S/O P N Nagendran 16/9A New street krishna chetty street RASIPURAM NAMAKKAL District PIN CODE 637408
                        i dont received my pan card my bill no, is [protected] and pan no, is [protected] . pless contact my m, no, [protected]. you gave me your office location in muzaffarpur town and own mobile no, my E-Mail Add,
                        with reference to document no.[protected] of Expressit Logistic worldwide Ltd.. please note that i have not received my PAN card till date. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to deliver my PAN at the earliest.

Mobile No.[protected]
                        My acknowledgment No.[protected] dated 8/08/2009, it is to inform you that the PAN CARD has been dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] on 08.08.2009 but till date the same has not been received so far.

Kindly confirm me the despatch status of the same per returm mail.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Kumar
                        My pan card was dispatched on 31st July, 2009, via blue dart AWB no : [protected], but it has been lost by the courier company so pls let me know what has to be done further. and how could i trace out my pan card or how can the pan card office sumbit me another card.
                        When I tracked status of my PAN application to NSDL, I found----

Status : PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Aug-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication for Acknowledgment Number: [protected] Name:RUTUPARNA SURESH ANDHARE Category :Individual

When I tracked the status of delivery of my PAN on the website of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd., it found delivered as under.

Reference No. Airwaybill No. Status Date Time Location Remarks[protected] [protected] Delivered Aug 27. 2009 11:58 AMRAWATI -

But I am not in receipt of the same till today i.e.30.08.2009 (06.14 A.M.)

I have seen many complaints of this type posted on website of https://www.consumercomplaints.in

I request NSDL and Expressit logistic to look in to the matter of virtual delivery of PAN Card.

Please give the contact nos of Nagpur and Amravati Expressit logistics.

Please do needful.

You may contact me on[protected] or [protected]

Hope NSDL Would make necessary arrangement for same or other new PAN to reach me in near future.

rutuparna andhare
                        vidyut nagar
                        vmv-road
                        amravati
                        maharashtra
                        india
                        My acknowledgment No.[protected], it is to inform you that the PAN has dispatched through your courier service wide airway bill no.[protected] but till date the same has not been received so far.
                        not receiving my pan card
                        hai,
                        i am venkata siva reddy.g.i applied for pancard.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this
                        DEAR SIR,

MY PAN CARD WAS DISPATCHED ON 29.08.2009 VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO.[protected] AND THE STATUS SHOWING IS THAT IT HAS DELIVERED ON 29.08.2009. BUT I HAVEN'T RECD. THE SAME TILL DATE. KINDLY ARRANGE TO PROVIDE ME PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE ALSO MAILED TO COMPANY & TELEPHONICALLY ALSO BUT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONDING

G.VENKATA SIVA REDDY
                        HYD
                        MOB [protected]
                        My PAN has been dispatched on 03-Oct-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. Till date I did not received it. I am unable to contact to you over telephone. Please look into the matter and delever at my address at your earliest. For your ready reference and convenience, here is my address and contact No.
                        Chayanika Ghosh
                        Tks.
                        Chayanika Ghosh
                        my ack no.[protected]
                        pan no. bkrpk2228j

kindly disoetch it the following
                        office- jmd cyber cafe 100 c

office address jmd cyber cafe
                        100 c kilokari maharani bagh
                        mobile no [protected]
                        new delhi 110014
                        my Card dispatched from NSDL Tax Dept. But still i am waiting for my pancard .
                        My acknowledgement no. is [protected], It is dispatched by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected],

So Pls send my pand card as soon as possible .
                        Kumud Dybey
                        DEAR SIR,

MY PAN CARD WAS DISPATCHED ON 7OCT09 VIDE SHIPMENT BILL NO.[protected] AND THE STATUS SHOWING IS THAT IT HAS DELIVERED ON 07OCT09. BUT I HAVEN'T RECD. THE SAME TILL DATE. KINDLY ARRANGE TO PROVIDE ME PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                        AMIT KUMAR PUNIA
                        NOIDA
                        Sir, This is Anil Mishra My Acknowledgement no is :[protected]
                        My PAN Card has been delivered on 14 feb 2009 bt Expressive Logistics Worldwide Ltd . courier vide airways bill no. [protected].but till date PAN card has not been received so far.

Kindly dispatch it the following address.

Civil Line Devi ji Road Behind Shakti Peeth Dharmashala
                        Maihar distt-Satna (M.P)

Mob. no: [protected]
                        my pan card was despage dt:-115/10/09. ihave not recive.bill no-[protected] kindly despage me.now it is urgent iam from orissa cuttack my cell no-[protected].
                        send nalini
                        my pan card has been despatched through your courrier on dt. 20/10/09 vide your doc no. [protected] kindly give me address and mobile no. of your allahabad (up) office so i can collect my pan card from your office because my address is an rural address and distance about 25 kms from allahabad obvisioly your services will not be there

my mobile no. [protected]

ram kumar
                        MY PAN CARD WAS DISPATCHED ON[protected] by bill [protected]. plz call me on this no. [protected]
                        Manager Operations Transport Logistics
                        dear sir, I applied for pan card through ack no. [protected] and the pan card was issued by [protected] awb no and the card was delivered to hemant on 03/11/2009, but I dont know who is hemant kindly redispatch my pan card . its urgent
                        thanking you

naveen s/o sh. satbir
                        RZ 335/m
                        raj nagar part -1
                        palam
                        I m Meenakshi Kumari, I applied for my PAN card and i was informed tat it has been delivered on 14th oct 2009, by "Expressit Logistic World Wide Ltd." vide air ways billno. [protected] and its and i have still not received my Pan card yet.
                        hello sir,

my name is vijay kumar, i applied pancard. My acknowledgement no. [protected] and dispacthed on 17.11.2009 by expressit logistics courier but we have not yet to received. Courier bill no. is [protected]. i have also call the courier office but they not pick up the phone & no reponse . kindly take needful action. its urgent.

Mobile: [protected]
                        Pan card no. AABTB5496J sent by billno. [protected] is not delivered plse check my cell no. [protected].Do let me know your courier service cell no. at CUTTACK.
                        Dear Vijay Kumar

Your document will get delivered today or by tomorrow positively

Expressit
                        Meenakshi Kumari

Your PAN card has been delivered on 14/10/2009 received by MUKESH - BROTHER MOBILE# [protected]

Expressit
                        My Pan has been dispatched on 25.11.2009 I have mentioned my office address to deliver
                        Additional Director of Survey and Land Records,
                        Survey House, (Near Chepauk Post Office)
                        Chepauk, Chennai - 600 005.
                        My cell No:[protected]
                        hi
                        I m Partner of STAR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND RESEARCH CENTRE, Delhi I had been applied for pan card but till date it was despatch on 23-Nov-2009 corier no:[protected] i had not recieved so pl look after the matter & inform on my cell phone no.[protected] at earliest.
                        Dr.Tehseen Ahmed
                        Dr. Tehseen Ahmed
                        hi
                        I m Partner of STAR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND RESEARCH CENTRE, Delhi I had been applied for pan card but till date it was despatch on 13/08/08 corier no:[protected] i had not recieved so pl look after the matter & inform on my cell phone no.[protected] at earliest.
                        Dr.tehseen Ahmed
                        hai,
                        i am ajita kumara das .i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.my phone no [protected]
                        hai,

Expressit courier is really a pathetic courier service. I dont understand why corporates use this courier. My ICICI bank credit card was despatched on 5th Sept'08 but till now I have not received it. When I call their Delhi office nobody picks up the phone. The docket no. is [protected]
                          I applied for an ICICI bank credit card and they sent it through ExpressIT courier to my home address. Since I wasn't available, they said they would send it to my office address and sent me an SMS with two numbers telling me to call them immediately. Neither of those numbers are ever available or ever answered. They haven't delivered it to my office either althought they claimed they would. The Airway bill no is [protected]. Could this be resolved please?
                          I applied for an HDFC bank credit card and they sent it through ExpressIT courier to my home address but till date this card is not yer delievered to me. The Airway bill no is [protected] dated 15.05.2008. Could this be resolved please?

Jatinder Pal Singh
                          Mobile No [protected]
                          House No 2012-13
                          Ali Mohalla
                          Ropar (Punjab)-144001
                          Axis bank has sent my Credit card through Expreess It courier on 5th of june to my mailing address. They went to my address(kolkata- 700040) on 09.06.08 but my mother failed to show my Identity card to the delivery person, so it got returned. Even she told the person that it can be delivered to my office address at Kolkata- 700029 that day only(9/6/08). After that on 11.06.08 i contacted the tollygunge office with my Awb no, first of all they Behave very badly with me/after that they told that they have sent it to their Russel street office. I called up thrice to that office Number(russel street) but they repiled that they don't have my credit card with them.My question is anybody can confirm that where my card is and when will it be delivered to me.I regret to say that Express It's service is worse than post office's service. Kindly answer my query and deliver my card as soon as possible to my office address.
                          Maitrayee Chaudhuri

My courier Bill no.[protected] not received till date in ahmednagar. I will find out here in your courier service but i donot find and not get your office address. so tell me the phone no. or office address.

Vaibhav V. Ramdasi
                          ICICI bank has sent me the internet ID password through Express it courier on 23rd of July and massage me that it will reach by 30th of this month but I am still waiting for that.
                          ICICI Prudential has sent me the Premium Receipt via Express IT with AWB no. [protected] on 22/08/08 but neither me nor any of my family member received the courier at the address given. I received message from ICICIPru that I will receive the Premium Receipt in 7 days but still I am waiting for it. Kindly look into the matter.
                          M. TASNEEM MALIK
                          Mob. [protected]
                          my pancard dispatched me at 09.12.2008, but still now i couldn't get, moreover i sent my mail to expressit courier office also, still now they didn't tell about my pancard information, and phone also, please help me, i'll get pancard. thank u. please inform me mobile no is [protected] or [protected]
                          (airway bill no [protected])
                          my hdfc bank netbanking pin not recd. my airway bill no.[protected] dated[protected]
                          Till now i have not received my document whose AWB no is [protected]

Plz send my document on mention mailing address.ADDRESS is given below--

ShoMUK Engineering & Consultancy services
                          C-31, 2nd floor, South Extension part-1
                          New Delhi-110049.
                          Contact no 24621607
                          Contact person------Ms.preety

PLz send the confirmation mail on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                          I made a call on your number [protected], But it vain.

Amit Ranjan Sinha

I have been informed by the bank that they have dispatched the consignment thro AWB No [protected] on 17th July'08 with an assurance that I will be receiving the same in 4 days ie by 21/07/08 but till date it stands undelivered. There are no contact nos available and even net tracking is also not possible. Even the related documents sent by Indian Posts have reached. Alas! it was not Express. Who can help when the courier itself is not bothered for its repo.
                            I have been informed by the bank that they have dispatched the consignment thro AWB No [protected] on 26/08/08 with an assurance that I will be receiving the same in 4 days but till date it stands undelivered, phone nos are not able to contact so please reply me
                            Indiabulls from Delhi inform me on 5/9/08, that your courier had
                            send to you ' with reference no[protected], & POD No .[protected].
                            Add-B-11/1, P&T Colony, Nehru road, Santacruze-East
                            Mumbai-400055
                            Mb-[protected]
                            Please take action immideatly.
                            I am supposed to get a new credit card from kotak mahindra bank through these useless courier. They did not even visit me and sent me an sms that they could not deliver it to me. when i contacted their numbers, both were false. I had to get it from net, and then when i called up nearly 17 times, i got through finally and their representative informed that they could not find the address!!! Then they said they will deliver it to my office..which they failed to do and returned it back to the bank. Now after talking to the bank who resent the courier by these people again?????? they have again sent an sms repeating the same story...really one wonders what really they do their????
                            According to the information received from IMINTPOINTS India the document not receive by me against Airway Bill No. [protected] dated[protected], please check the same at your earliest
                            A courier was dispatched to me from ICICI Prudential on 17/04/2009 with Airwaybill Number: .[protected]. Today is 28/04/2009. I havent received my package till now. When I called them on their delhi number 32027017 today, I was told there was nobody at home. Which is not true at all. I have a family there. Also if there is no one there they are supposed to give call or leave a message on chit there, which they havent done.
                            Also when I called them they were not at all helpful. They have someone on the phone sounding very unskilled.

Nishat Hayat
                            i did't get my Credit card (Kotak) statement even it's billing date is on 20/8/09. This is the second time i am complaining to you about CC statement. So, kindly provide good service.

thanking you,

My address:

C/o B. Kalyan Reddy,
                            D.No: 12-1-55/1, A6
                            Moosapet,
                            Hyderabad-5000018
                            MERA PAN CARD KAHAA DELIVER KAR DIYA AAP LOGO NE.
                            MERA DOCUMENT NO. [protected].
                            DATE OF DELIVERY 13-OCT-2009.
                            DELIVERY TIME 2.00P.M.
                            RECEIVING PERSON SURESH KUMAR.
                            I DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PERSON.
                            PLEASE TAKE ANY ACTION ABOUT THIS COMPLAINT.
                            REPLY ME ON MY CONTACT NUMBER [protected] OR MY EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com.
                            I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Expressit net — Not Delivered Courier

I have not received my Courier AWB No.- [protected], though have checked website and the status is showing as a delivered. Is very poor service & not safe the any document sending by this courier Expressit company.Cheater courier company.

My PAN Card was dispatched by NSDL, Mumbai on 2nd July via ExpressIT Courier services but the same has not been delivered till date (6 Days). Moreover I have sent atleast 3 emails, all of which were read by ExpressIT customer care department ([protected]@expressit.in) as I have received the read receipts on my email id. But there has been no response to my emails. The status of the consignment at their website shows "Exception" and a detailed search shows "In Transit". The main contact number mentioned on their website[protected] is always switched off and when I try to call the other number of their corporate office in Mumbai[protected] no one pics the phone.
                              I am able to see a lot of complaints related to non-delivery of the courier.Personally I tried to call so many times to their Delhi's No. regarding delivery of my consignment but no-one picked call...
                              I think these people are not conscious with their service catering image.
                              Any way best of luck for this company
                              Your 'Request For Changes Or Correction in PAN Data for PAN Allotted' Application Status

Acknowledgement Number : [protected]
                              Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AAFCM2789L
                              Name : MARIGOLD APPAREL INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
                              Category : Company
                              Status :

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Dec-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Docket not received but nobody lifting the phone but online track we findout that address not found. [protected]
                              dear Sir / Madam
                              My PAN card has been dispatched on 24-jun-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication my address is B-2/300 street no 16, 17 subhash kansal marg 23 futa road harsh vihar shahadra east delhi 110093 please send this address my contact no [protected]

Not delivering PAN CARD in time
                                I have been allotted a PAN card. Which was couriered through expressit courier service by NSDL .Till today it is not delivered. And the customer care Tele- Nos. are with no response.
                                message is Your PAN card has been delivered on 05-Jun-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application
                                Not delivering PAN CARD in time
                                message is Your PAN card has been delivered on 23-07.08 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application
                                But till now it was not delivered.
                                i did not receive my pan card till now.my pan card redispatched in 29th october from mumbai.
                                please forward my request, my pan number is AHUPV5033F & Acknowledgement no. is [protected] and i did applied on date 16 sep. 2008 & not received till date.
                                Not delivering PAN CARD in time
                                message is Your PAN card has been delivered on 9-08.08 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application
                                But till now it is not delivered
                                Not delevering pan card
                                I have been alloted pan card which was courierd through expressit courier . but not yet get the pan card . message is Your PAN card has been delivered on 25-mar-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application
                                But till now it is not delivered

my pan number is AVLPP6674M & Acknowledgement no. is [protected].
                                i have not received my pan card but the staff has wrutten that i have deliveredmy pan card.plz prosecute the staff who has done it .if he is found here than we will prosecute him because he has done such a stupid thing.
                                my airway bill no.is [protected] which was dispatched on 3 jan 2009.
                                I was sent a Pan card on 21st of May and it got dispatched to chennai on 25th vide waybill [protected] and it says address incomplete. I am living in that place for 13 years and have been creceiving mails and courier from every other person but not Express It. Even thats fine as there could have been problems in locating the place but they have our phone number they could have called us but no. At least their customer care in chennai could respond but no. I must have dialled 1000 times but no one picks up the phone and every other time its busy which does mean that they either keep the receiver down or speaking with someone. I have been trying for the past 3 days and I am tired and need this PAN card urgently. The government can charge extra for shipping if they cannot afford a decent courier instead of making us go through such harrowing experience. I tried calling their corporate office in mumbai and the lady did not even let me finish and transferred my call to mumbai customer care wherein again no one picked up the call. This is the most sick, careless, pathetic company I have come across. I wish there is some place where i can complain about them and get them penalised.
                                This is a waste company...they never deliver things on time...the response on the phone too is very bad...no one would like to take the ownership of the complaint...i hope banks and other organizations would stop using this org. service and switch to a better one.
                                My aunti's pan card was despatched by dept. from 30th Oct. on this courier co. airway bill no. [protected] and but now i did not get receive. so, plz send it soon. Before delivering contact me on this no.[protected]
                                Aeknowedgment Number [protected]

company name SRI MANIKESHWARI MATHA POWER TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
                                Hi This is Dillip.I didn't received pancard still now.It was despatched by Dec.2nd 2010.airway bill no. [protected].I discussed with courier person, he said that it was go back to mumbai head office.Plz send me as soon as possible .Before delivering cont. me this no. [protected]. Thanks

Dear Friends,

My Pan card was couriered through Expressit on June 4th. The document was kept in their Cochin office for 3 days. When i enquired with NSDL Tax Information Network of the Income Tax Department they gave me the courier details and airway bill number as[protected]. I went to their office at Amulya Street Providence Road Cochin. The officials were wearing a Orange T Shirt and they casually replied " document has reached our office, but not there in this office, the courier delivery will be made within 7 days, its only 3 days now". This response itself speaks volumes about the so called "ISO company". What ethics the company has i wonder. This is the worst courier experience i have ever had in my life. I had called up their customer complaint number, sent a mail still there was no response. I wonder how the Income Tax depatment sends valuable documents through such unethical courier companies. I am still waiting for my pan card, its DAY 4. I am planning to take up the matter with Senior IT officials.

I request the general public to be cautious while sending their valuable documents through Expressit.

S.Deepak Vasudevan
                                  Cochin
                                  Kerala State

ExpressIT couriers — Non delivery of courier

I have never seen such a courier service. It has been the second time that they have not delivered a courier from icici bank which was important. They simply say that the consignee is not available without contacting him or her. Most pathetic service. My courier AWB number was [protected]
                                  I cant understand why ICICI bank uses such a pathetic courier agency.
                                  STRICT LEGAL ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM.
                                  I am raghvendra kumar i applied for PAN on 2007. irecive PAN AWXPK2470R ON nsdl WEB SITE BUT NOT RECIVED PAN card please sent my PAN card quickly
                                  My Address- RAGhvendra Kumar
                                  S/o Sri Mahebdra Prasad Rajak
                                  At-Jandaha, Po- Jandaha
                                  Dist-Vaishali
                                  State Bihar
                                  Pin-844505
                                  I am raghvendra kumar i applied for PAN on 2007. i recive PAN AWXPK2470R ON nsdl WEB SITE BUT NOT RECIVED PAN card please sent my PAN card quickly
                                  My Address- RAGhvendra Kumar
                                  S/o Sri Mahebdra Prasad Rajak
                                  At-Jandaha, Po- Jandaha
                                  Dist-Vaishali
                                  State Bihar
                                  Pin-844505
                                  I am Ananda babu Marappa I applied for pan card 6 months before. I receive pan number "AUCPM7084J"
                                  but not received PAN CARD. So kindly sent my PAN CARD quickly.

My address
                                  Ananda babu. M
                                  c/o Sharada Venkatesh
                                  #118, 16th cross,
                                  Lakkasandra, Bangalooru-560030,
                                  Karnataka.

Thank you.
                                  I am Fayaz Ahmad Munshi I applied for pan card a long time back. I receive pan number "ARMPM4707H"

MY PAN DETAILS
                                  PAN : ARMPM4707H
                                  FIRST NAME : FAYAZ
                                  MIDDLE NAME : AHMED
                                  SURNAME : MUNSHI
                                  JURISDICTION : NWR/W/53/4

BUT NEVER RCVD MY PAN CARD PLEASE CHECK THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS> FOR THIS KIND I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGHED
                                  My Ramesh jha, I had applied for Pan Card online through NSDL 27th Dec 2008, ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER: [protected] .
                                  the status is showing as in Process.plz provide the status of courier

Pls.look into it & issue me the PAN Card at the earliest.
                                  my mobile no is :[protected]

Thanking You,

Ramesh jha
                                  I am JANARDHAN KRISHNAREDDY i applied for PAN on 2008. i recive PAN NO. BESPK2604D ON nsdl WEB SITE BUT NOT RECIVED PAN card please sent my PAN card quickly. Acknoledgment no.[protected].

My Address- JANARDHAN K
                                  KRISHNAGIRI (DIST)
                                  TAMILNADU-635 103.
                                  PH.[protected], 255076
                                  MOBILE. [protected].

my name is nagaram chintala babu i applied pan card through nsdl
                                  my acknowledge no:[protected].my pan card was dispatched through express it couriers.

express it courier pod no:[protected].on date 5-2-2009.we went to express it couriers that courier manager in thirupathi not responding good.we went to three times for that pan card .that express it courier tirupathi finally returnen to mumbai. please stop the pan cards express it couriers thirupathi. please send my pan card to my adress:18-1-641, first floor, bavani nagar, devender theatre road, thirupathi.pin code:517501.chittoor district, ANDHRA PRADESH
                                  FROM,
                                  NAGARAM CHINTALA BABU
                                  THIRUPATHI.
                                  MOBILE NO:[protected]
                                  my name is lokeshwaran from chennai and i have applied pancard through nsdl
                                  my acknowledgement no is [protected]..

they say in nsdl that they have dispatched through courier..but the particular company sends it back giving the reason insufficient address.. but no one had said this before and the adress easy to find..
                                  they have once again redispatched the pancard. but i have not recieved till now. i am waiting for the 4th day. i am onceagain stating here the address.

A.LOKESHWARAN
                                  17/1, kollan thottam street,
                                  perambur (sembium),
                                  chennai-600011.
                                  tamilnadu.

my phone no- [protected]
                                  MY AWB E[protected] PRODUCT NOT RECIEVED TILL DATE ..

WHEN I CHECK IT UP IN YOUR WEBSITE ITS HOLD SOME WHERE FOR LAST 7 DAYS ..

WHAT HAPPENDED ... YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER ALSO NOT RESPONDING ...

I MAILED U A COMPLAINT BUT NO RELPY FROM YOUR SIDE FOR LAST 4 DAYS ...

WHAT TO DO

RAJKUMAR A

I tried all the numbers provided by ExpressIT on their website and even mailed them(http://www.expressit.in/expressit/customer.htm) for some enquiry regarding my courier but in vain .

Also the details of the tracking they fill in are false.

You try to call them, the phone keeps on ringing but there is no response.
                                    Its very frustrating.

Nishant
                                    MY self Srinivas,

Consignment No.s [protected] & [protected] are delevered form ICICI on 21.10.2008, till date it was not received. My contact No. [protected].

please give the status of consignments.

srinivas
                                    dear sir,

my name is prince babu

my COUREIR AWB NO IS [protected]

THIS MY DEBIT CARD PIN NO PACKED, IT IS ISSUE BY BARCLAYS BANK LTD ON 10TH NOV 2008 .BUT I CANT RESIVED TILL TO TODAY . SO PL INFORM ME WHERE IS MY THIS PACKED

MY PERSONAL DETAILS ARE

NAME- PRINCE BABU
                                    ADDRESS- 84-B SHIV VIHAR VIKAS NAGAR UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI 110059
                                    CONT NO - [protected]
                                    Hi this is Harish,

Actually i got a post from Royalsundaram werein i have the policy documents.those guys have already sent the post on Oct 10 and it was abt to reach my place...but till now its not arrived at my place. wen i spk to royalsundaram they say dat it has been delivered, and they gave me tracking id wen i traced it out, it shows it has already been delivered. wen i called the customer care of Express it...no one is bothered to lift the phone, i called on all the numbers dat they gave me.
                                    i wanna really say dat customer service of expressit reallyy sucks.

With Regard's
                                    Harish ([protected])
                                    Hyderabad
                                    Hi sir, I am A. Hari. My AWB No. is [protected] and [protected]. Actually I got this post from Barclaycard on the date[protected]. I didn't received the post till this date. My contact no. is [protected]. I have called the customer care. But no reply. They are not even lifting the phone. Please give me the details about this.

With Regards
                                    A.Hari.
                                    sir, i had given complaint related to Hp printer & Ups need to be send by elbee services, but two days back i have recieved the productthis is for your kind information
                                    Hi I am also trying to call Delhi customer care no[protected]/2914/2918/2919. All nos are ringing but not picked by anybody. It's very frustrating.

Amit

i got mail regarding a consignment. i tried to call back the number mentioned in SMS message i received. but i could not get the number.

following are the consignment details:

AWB : [protected]

My contact # :[protected]

Please call and deliver the consignment as early as possible

Address : B2 Vengal rao Nagar, Near E-Seva, Hyderabad-38

deva
                                      My phone 4016036 connected at my residence Flat FFC, Lekha apartments, Tripunithura 682301 Phone [protected] is not working though I am able to log in on Airtel broadband connected to the above phone line. There is no dial tone. I am not able to locate a complaint number in Ernakulam Pl help.
                                      dear sir

my courier was dispatched by indiabulls securities ltd. on 10 june 2011 through expressit but still on 18 th june 2011 i have not received my documents (courier)

my pod number for courier is [protected] and i have faced many such problems with express it earlier also .

please see through the matter and help me in receiving my courier as soon as psssible .

it was a local courier delhi bound and still it is taking so much time ...
                                      My awb number is F[protected]. i was about receive a courier from delhi at nagpur. i have been tracking the courier for past 4 days but it stuck/held at Mumbai for past 4 days. i don't know the reasons. even there customer service doesn't have the answer. the courier is very urgent to me. Please help me sir.

Yesterday I got a SMS from ExpressIT courier that I have a courier and should call the numbers[protected] and 3210416. I am conteneuosly trying to contact them and there is no reply from ExpressIT office. My Airway bill [protected] and I do not have any Idea what courier it is. Why banks and others are not black-listing this courier service.
                                        Aug 13, 2020