Ezoneonline.in — wireless earpod aq30p

Please be informed that, i have ordered Wireless earpod[protected]. I have received the parcel on[protected] and there is no earbud and the bluetooth speaker is an unbranded item. Accordingly, i advice them to send me the items which i ordered or return the cash at the earliest. I received an email on[protected] stating that they will contact me with in 48hrs.

I am not at all satisfied. Amount that i have paid already.Please Contact me on My Number.
Order no. EOF[protected]

Exchange my order or give my money my account.
black colour earpod are into witeside and we recived from Courier Partner: DOTZOT.White colour earpod which is fake .

wireless earpod aq30p
wireless earpod aq30p

[Dec 10, 2019] EzoneOnline.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sachin,

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

We request you to provide us the Airway bill number of the shipment to assist further.

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Dear Sachin,

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot

8th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083