F. S Pvt Ltd... Nirman Vihar — fraud

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 deepankar01 on Dec 24, 2018
F. S pvt. Ltd... Nirvan vihar is fraud and nothing only making money in the name of recruitment, just making fool
So don't waste your money and time... They will call you, will take interview then will ask for 1200 hundred as security and refundable but will never refund? They have pre-planned excuses for your query and complaint... And lastly u will be tired and you will stop asking for job and money!
These people should me arrested

Comments

Worst company ever. I am going to sue this company. FRAUD company it is.
They are fraud! They took registration fee of about Rs.2500/- and asked for Rs. 8500/- more for security deposit. Ms. Sweety is the incharge of this whole procedure. Please be aware of fraud companies like this. I am warning you because i have personally did research on this company. As mentioned, it is a "private limited" company but still they are not registered with MCA (Ministry of Corporate affairs), then and now i realized they are fraud.
Having a website doesn't mean it is a good company.
Be aware!
mai Ranjan kumar maine he es placement(Fregatidae pvt ltd Nirman vihar) ki service lee thi jiske agenct me Rs 9500 pay kiya tha ye placement service Two date provide magar kisi bhe date per aap ka joining nahi karayega or aapko kisi or company me interview karayega ho gaya too thik hai nahi hua or aap presan ho kar apna paisa maag liye too aapko six month ka date de dega aap jab us date per pahuchange too aapko interview ka ammount chor kar baki amount ka 75% refund karega ye ek fourd company hai jara bach ke bhaiya
I really appreciate the way you guys helped me out with the transformation of my Resume. It is indeed looks now more professional and presentable. The showcase of my experiences and skills in the Resume looks more attractive than earlier. they are really an awesome guys. Your guys are really helpful. Looking forward to get best job Fregatidae Pvt Ltd. in Delhi.
I found it fishy and was sure when she didn't reply. Today she called again & said she didn't receive my message.
Notice how they don't mention their company name in sms.
To People who got cheated- get them arrested!

Most of positive review post above from their own employees. It's a paid service, better to paid Naukri or times job.
It is one of the pioneer company which provides quality recruitment services to you. I also one of them who was searching for a job and found this renowned company named Fregatidae Pvt Ltd. placed in Nirman Vihar, Delhi. I got placed in a reputed company and now earning well.
Fregatidae Pvt Ltd. has a team of experts who help you find the best job as per your qualification, knowledge, and talent. I Subodh was a graduate from college, gave interviews in varies places but couldn’t get any job. One day, my one of the friend told me about Fregatidae Pvt Ltd. and then I planned to give it a chance. Now I am a happy employee. Fregatidae helped me to meet a job.
It is one of the pioneer company which provides quality recruitment services to you. I also one of them who was searching for a job and found this renowned company named Fregatidae Pvt Ltd placed in Nirman Vihar, Delhi. I got placed in a reputed company and now earning well. Fregatidae Pvt Ltd has a team of experts who help you find the best job as per your qualification, knowledge, and talent. I Subodh was a graduate from college, gave interviews in varies places but couldn’t get any job. One day, My one of the friend told me about Fregatidae Pvt Ltd and then I planned to give it a chance. Now I am a happy employee. Fregatidae helped me to meet a job.
I was a job seeker after graduating, but as you know every company needs experienced employee and the MNC’s too doesn’t want fresher, but thankfully when I get out to find a suitable job for me I found and hired with the help of Fregatidae Pvt Ltd in Delhi; one of the leading company which provides you recruitment or job facilities so that you can earn your daily bread.
If you are a school passed out student or maybe you are a college dropped out or graduate, at Fregatidae Pvt ltd, you would get the job according to your desire and dream. Because they don’t check your qualification they check how capable you are. So, I am recommending you to go and give an interview and start earning.
Finding a job has now become a task to accomplish. But now all your tension is fade out because Fregatidae Pvt Ltd is a company which provides you a suitable job which matches your skill. Now, stop taking tension because you are getting an opportunity to earn money.
Every young people who live in Delhi has fed up because nowadays, companies seem fresher as a visitor to their company, but thanks to Fregatidae Pvt ltd which gives equal opportunity to the fresher and experienced people who give an interview to get a good job.
Finding a job may be one of the toughest work in an individual life. But Fregatidae Pvt Ltd which is one of the leading company in Delhi eases your effort and make your livelihood easy and comfortable. So, give an interview over there and make your livelihood gracious and blessed.
If you are having trouble finding a job in Delhi, then get advice from me and do give an interview and get hired by the Fregatidae Pvt Ltd to the MNC’s and reputed companies. And diminish all the troubles and financial obstacle out from your path.
Yesterday I went to them. I was not aware of there company's name, as I got mail from some wintech solution and in the address msgd by one of them, in that no company's name was given.
They made me a big fool, just for one telephonic call, they took 4000Rs and now charging 9000Rs for security fees. Once I give 9000, then they will start any search procedure.
I'm feeling so bad, If I would have read this reviews earlier, i would have never went there.
Finding a job seems tough, but when I went to Fregatidae Pvt Ltd to give my interview, it was the best experience which I felt. After giving three rounds of interview, I selected for the post of a designer in an MNC. And now, I am working with satisfaction that.
You may see big posters, banners of job recruitment, which promises to give a job so that you can earn your daily bread, but when you go there to give interview you come to know that that company is fake. There are only wasting the time of yours. But, Fregatidae Pvt Ltd is a company which keeps your promise and provides you a job according to your skill and qualification.
If you go out to find a job in Delhi without having proper information about the companies, then maybe you are on the wrong lane. Find the best jobs by visiting Fregatidae Pvt Ltd which is the best company in Delhi, helps you get the job according to your experience, knowledge, and education. So, why wait to give your interview and get hired in MNC’s.
Nowadays, finding a job is become so tough, because at out, there are so many companies who run campaigns and ads for job recruitment, but when someone goes there to give an interview, it seems false. Keeping the job seekers in isolate, the company demand charges so that they can get them a job, but Fregatidae Pvt Ltd is one of the best company, which don’t take any charges to get you a job. So, give your interviews without any tension.

F. S Pvt Ltd... Nirman Vihar - fraud