Fabdeal Limited Edition — I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.

Ketki Mishra on Oct 10, 2018
I ordered a top from this fabdeal limited offer website which is seen through facebook and i received a product which is very cheap material saree. There no other way to get back to this website and no contact number is in use... Kindly request the website to provide return and refund facility. And i also suggest facebook no to promote or advertise such fraud website.

I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.
I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.

Comments

Have ordered 2 kuthis ... And received sarees which are used and damaged.. I want refund on priority.. even the contact number is not working and email is not delivered.

Sumanthraoo.1's reply, Oct 11, 2018
Not able to add some more pic of the product
I had ordered 2 Saresh's but received saree's. I paid 1180 ₹. Would request to have the complaint registered and have the right product delivered or get my money refunded. I have attached the product received and details of the fabdeal. From where I ordered, hope this would be helpful. Waiting for revert and resolution.
Sorry tosay it's not my product what I selected in online what u send the product it's not my saree

website
    Fabdeal Limited Edition - I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.