Fabdeal Limited Edition — received wrong product

Snehil R. Shukla on Sep 26, 2018
I have ordered lehnga worth rs. 754 but i have received a saree which is worst.. Please contact as soon as possible. Please refund the money otherwise i have take an action which i don't want to. If you guy's are not this much capable to send a good product please shut the website off.. Don't make fool to customers even i an work in a garment industry we do the online shopping too but whatever you guys are doing is worst thing i have seen the complaints against this website... Stupidity

Comments

Hlo
Ordered for a suit n received torn saree pieces...Extremely disappointed as paid Rs 1200...now trying to reach them but not going through...even the website is not working properly...even comment box in Facebook is blocked so that other users can't see the comments as its a total fraud company.
I have ordered a salwar suit of rs 599, with gst it is charged 755, but i received a torn saree..
I ordered a saree from fabdeal on facebook ..Received very cheap quality saree which is used . I want my money refund but no contact and return website given on parcel..Please help me.

website