Fabdeal Limited Edition — saree

Renessa on Sep 26, 2018
I have bought a saree from this site directly. But the product which was showing in their site & the product what i have received, is totally different.
I have lost my full money of rs 650. They are fraud. Contact no showing in their site is [protected] - not valid. Whatsapp no - [protected]- send message but its showing undelivered. Fraud company & site.

saree

Comments

I have ordered 2 kurti of 970 rupee but you give me one bakwas sari and dupatta.
Take back your parcel and refund my money. And i want back my money in cash because its your mistake . You give me wrong parcel
Swapnila swapnila's reply, Sep 25, 2018
I ordered 2 kurti of rs 970 from this website. Today i received the parcel there were cheap pieces of clothes. When i wish to return . This website doesn't exist. Return my money .
I ordered a blue embroidered saree of Worth of 650 RS on 15 sep .in spite of my order they delivered a cheap green silk saree .IAM very embarrassed for that piece.i want my amount back.how can I get it back...pls respond for this.this is very fake company.really they are cheating in the name of online shopping.

website