Fabnio Online Clothing — https://fabnio.com online shopping

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Nikitha niki on Sep 20, 2018
I have ordered saree from fabnio.com online shopping by seeing adds of it.

1) i lost 1399 rupees, they are buggers.
2) customer care number comes always busy ([protected])
Any emails sen to gm
3) there emails most of times dont work junk out as below
Address not found your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@fabino.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. Learn more the response
4) they show good saree in picture and send you curtain
5) most hopless online site. Must be fined and banned
6) i received a shining, thick curtain material saree when i ordered soft silk.

Never fall for their photos and buy. I insist do buy anything online from surat unless you personally know the shop & its owner.

These people show great discount, best collection and loot you. Beware

https://fabnio.com online shopping

Comments

Fraud people. If you call customer care there is no response. Also no replies for mails. They sent low quality saree instead of soft silk
saree material is horrible please refund my money back
Fraud people.
very very bad product and not customer service help my first order and very bad experience not call reseive not respones plz fabnio sareecarft plz cal mi urgent my order no 39922 chq my no and call me

The saree which I ordered was not delivered same as shown in the picture of website, they say soft silk saree but its synthetic material, the saree is not worth three hundred and they are selling it for 1000.
I want to return my product
I want refund
Aarohi Khurana's reply, Apr 5, 2019
Hii apko refund mila
Angel Gaby's reply, Jun 20, 2019
Did they refund you?
i want return my product, very poor quality, but what is surity i will get refund money..

any have customer care number of fabino.com.. please give me
I have bought a Saree order no 42442 but it was very low quality I need our money back government should take action in these fraud companies
Angel Gaby's reply, Jun 20, 2019
Did they refunded your money
Worst
This is a fraud company. They delivered terrible piece of material not worth even 300 rupees when I ordered a soft silk saree. tried sending mail to their customer care but it bounced back. Their phone numbers do not work. i need refund. My order number is 76787. Product Sc 3062
Very worst sarees for the price.Cheating and fooling people. If any one had refunded please guide how to refund the money.
Received very worst product. wanted to return the product. Tried mailing [protected]@fabnio.com for returning.The mail is undelivered. Called then number which they gave [protected] which is always switched off. Lost 2298 rs. If any one of you got the money back request to tell the procedure how you received the money back

Thank You.
sareecraft.in is very big fraud.The mail id and the mobile number which I mentioned in the complaint are changed and it is showing [protected]. This site is for fooling people by showing good quality sarees and sending poor quality saree. Even the Indian Consumer Complaints forum is not taking any action.
Please refund my money. I don't want this product. I ordered some other product
Refund my amount
This is a fraud company, the saree which I ordered was not familiar with the photo I saw, they charged rs 1400 for the saree which was not worth rs 100...send some one to collect return packet and return money ... my order is received as product name u'fn2658 ..zip code 500065 my contact is [protected] .
I order one saree by seeing the sample at the cost of Rs. 1399/-. When it was delivered and saw the product. Amazingly it was very cheap product not more than Rs. 200/-
and moreover the contact details of supplier is nowhere visible. Please advise go through first review before booking any product.

Fabnio Online Clothing - https://fabnio.com online shopping