Fake Data Entry Jobs — Tops technology

Dear sir/madem,

I am rahul gautam from phagwara, punjab. I have received regular calls from ms. Shikha verma[protected] from tops technology, gujrat regarding data entry job. On 22 june 2020, she has convinced me to do the data entry job as she told that i can do work from home. Then she told me to open the mail very quickly as well as forced me to give her otp without giving me any time to read any agreement and the same was not provided to me and for activation of my userid she told me to give her otp after that she told me that otp was for agreement. A copy of stamp paper was mailed to me from their company within few minutes with my digital signature they were having from the otp.
As per their requirement i had done the work on my best efficiency, the data entry sample (Attached) which were a very hard to enter. But still i had done the job as i urgent required salary during this pendemic situation.
When i told them to transfer the money in my account as i have completed their task. They start threatening me on the data was not properly filled as some required single space and some required double space in the words. As a human being and the data was in the form of images files, how would i know that which required single space and which required double space.
They start demanding money from me for the extension of time to complete the task in upcoming period and start threatening for court case and many things.

Then i find out their company is completely fake and by doing this they are trapping the unemployed people. As per their conversation it feels that, they have cheated on lots of peoples. I had done the data entry job and after 7 days i submitted the final 1200 pages of my work. After that they told me i didn't got 90% accuracy. And now demand me to pay 6700 rupees otherwise they take a legal action against me under section-420.
I request you to kindly look into the matters and help me to step out of this trapp fron fraud company like this.

Please report agaist all the fraud companys.
[protected] / [protected]
Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
This is the helpline number and e-mail of the company.

I again request your good self kindly look into the matter and help me in this regards as captioned company making a lots of calls from lawyer which leading me to a lot of stress to me and my family.

I shall be highly thankful to you.

Rahul gautam
Phagwara (Pb)

Comments

i am going through the same i will suggest you kindly ignore them and dnt pick their calls and just dnt show them you are scared of them they scare you more ... and everything is fake of them nothing will happen

Company:Fake Data Entry Jobs