Fake Website : Wilka.in — refund or else I will complain in consumer court

Krithika Parthiban on Jun 30, 2019
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but i received wrong product (Saree) but i could not able to return it also bcoz cancel option is not there. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting u help help me.
Krithika parthiban
Reference id: 4765
Order id: 6814160
Tracking id:[protected]

Comments

I have ordered for a long kurti set of 2 but I have received a product of 1saree really disappointed. I wanna return the product but there no return option and no customer service number this is fraud company I want my money back.
Order ID : 7715147
Company name WILKA
ADDRESS:GLOBAL STAR KATARGAM GUJARAT -395010
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but i received wrong product (Worst Saree) and i could not able to return it also because cancel/return option is not there. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting u to help me.
kshravya
Reference id: 6161
Order id: 6832660
Tracking id:[[protected]]
Farzin arif's reply, Jul 6, 2019
Even I am facing the same problem today... received saree instead of rayon kurti combo
Daisey Kashyap's reply, Sep 9, 2019
Himani Rajbongshi
Reference id: 17761
Order id: 7494979
Tracking id:PKRC2000057523
Shailly Sao's reply, Oct 17, 2019
Same happened with me
I too face the same type of problem today .. please take an action about this
I have ordered for a long kurthi set of 3 but I have received a product of saree really disappointed. What a service is this I wanna return the product I my refund. Fake website.

Order I'd :. 6851654
Reference Id : 7719
Gauri padwal's reply, Oct 14, 2019
I have same problem plz return the product my refund plz.1089 rsis not a small amount plz return my money plz.
Oredr I'd.:8001593
Reference I'd:47372
i have ordered a cotton long kurti set of 3 but I have received a product of 2 saree and their quality was really cheap i m very disappointed. very bad service is this I want return the product and I want my money back. Fake website.
do not buy any product from this webside.

Order id : 6819398
refrence id : 5235
I have ordered a cotton long kurti set of 3 but I have received a product of 2 saree and their quality was really cheap i m very disappointed. very bad service is this I want return the product and I want my money back. Fake website.
do not buy any product from this webside.

Order id : 6849486
refrence id :7183
Harini V
Reference id: 8541
Order id: 6859575

Reference I'd 8162
Order I'd 6858236
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but I received wrong product (worst Sarees). There is no return option available, please help me.please look into this matter.very bad service and this is very fraud, I paid 1089rupees..please refund my money.

Reference I'd 8479
Order I'd 6859593
Mobile no.[protected]

I ordered for combo kurti of 3 amounting 1089 but received very bad quality of 2 saree there s no option for return now please help us to get back our money
Order id 6875619
Tracking id[protected]

I have ordered 3 combo, kuties but i have received very very wrst saree ever... 1089 rs is not just small amount . So refund it . No return option, is also not available at wilka.in very much disappointed
I have ordered 3combo Kurtis but i have received 1wrst useless Saree plz return this product and return my money 1089
I'm also facing same problem pls take Seviour action on this wilka online shopping pls take ur sarees and give back my money
Had ordered 3 combo in 1089 but got 1 saree which us just yukk, need refund pls confirm the way as there is no way for return n refund process in your website you are thief of what????
It happened with me as well.
I have same problem.i had order combo kurti of 3 but received bad quality saree.1089 paying for this.it is not a small amount.they have no return option .pls help me to solve this matter

I ordered the combo of 3 Kurtis from WILKA.IN at Rs999 with service charge total Rs1089 and received a used saree.
And I am not able to return or contact them back and I lost my money. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting you to help me.

Sruthi N M
Cochi, kerala

Reference id: 20315
Order id: 7715178
Tracking id: PKRC[protected]
Order date: 09/22/2019
Received date: 09/27/2019

Gauri padwal's reply, Oct 14, 2019
Aapko paise return mil gaye Kya plz mujhe batao na pllz
I bordered the same three combo kurti but that cheat company send me old used saree . Now I can't able to return the product or refund the money . Today I can't believe this type types of cheater company is in our country administrator should take action on this type of companies I want my mony refund. I requesting you to help me out.

I have same complaint as above customer mention in comment box.Now I can't able to return product or refund money.### bithches.thses cheating people should be exposed in sqaure and killed.shame on such cheap people..This people will be deceived like this to others.

Fake Website : Wilka.in - refund or else I will complain in consumer court