Fake Website : Wilka.in — refund or else I will complain in consumer court

Krithika Parthiban on Jun 30, 2019
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but i received wrong product (Saree) but i could not able to return it also bcoz cancel option is not there. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting u help help me.
Krithika parthiban
Reference id: 4765
Order id: 6814160
Tracking id:[protected]

Comments

I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but i received wrong product (Worst Saree) and i could not able to return it also because cancel/return option is not there. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting u to help me.
kshravya
Reference id: 6161
Order id: 6832660
Tracking id:[[protected]]
Farzin arif's reply, Jul 6, 2019
Even I am facing the same problem today... received saree instead of rayon kurti combo
I too face the same type of problem today .. please take an action about this
I have ordered for a long kurthi set of 3 but I have received a product of saree really disappointed. What a service is this I wanna return the product I my refund. Fake website.

Order I'd :. 6851654
Reference Id : 7719
i have ordered a cotton long kurti set of 3 but I have received a product of 2 saree and their quality was really cheap i m very disappointed. very bad service is this I want return the product and I want my money back. Fake website.
do not buy any product from this webside.

Order id : 6819398
refrence id : 5235
I have ordered a cotton long kurti set of 3 but I have received a product of 2 saree and their quality was really cheap i m very disappointed. very bad service is this I want return the product and I want my money back. Fake website.
do not buy any product from this webside.

Order id : 6849486
refrence id :7183
Harini V
Reference id: 8541
Order id: 6859575

Reference I'd 8162
Order I'd 6858236
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but I received wrong product (worst Sarees). There is no return option available, please help me.please look into this matter.very bad service and this is very fraud, I paid 1089rupees..please refund my money.

Reference I'd 8479
Order I'd 6859593
Mobile no.[protected]

I ordered for combo kurti of 3 amounting 1089 but received very bad quality of 2 saree there s no option for return now please help us to get back our money
Order id 6875619
Tracking id[protected]

I have ordered 3 combo, kuties but i have received very very wrst saree ever... 1089 rs is not just small amount . So refund it . No return option, is also not available at wilka.in very much disappointed
I have ordered 3combo Kurtis but i have received 1wrst useless Saree plz return this product and return my money 1089
I'm also facing same problem pls take Seviour action on this wilka online shopping pls take ur sarees and give back my money

Fake Website : Wilka.in - refund or else I will complain in consumer court