Family Health Plan [FHPL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Having problems with Family Health Plan [FHPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Website

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Head Office Address

Srinilaya – Cyber Spazio, Suite # 101, 102, 109 & 110, Ground Floor, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad

1800 425 4033

View more phone numbers

Fax

Family Health Plan [FHPL] reviews & complaints page 2

We are trying to raise a claim and calling the mobile numbers provided on the ID cards, both the numbers are not responding. Called Toll free, they said they can't respond by phone to my question and asked me to send out an email. I have sent an email and then follow ups but no one answered yet.

This type of service in Insurance sector is not at all expected. I definitely will not go with any insurer whose TPA is FHPL.

I had submitted all the required bills to process the disallowed amounts against my claim # 3350581 on 04-Aug-2021. Till today i have not got any response from any one. The Grievance team is not helpful even after writing to them 2 times. They just copy paste a generic template as reply.

Family Health Plan [Fhpl] — Non settlement claims and not provided the information (Claim id : 3429501)

With your reference of grievance stated its has claim id 3429501 was under process and did not respond properly by concern FHPL TPA at the early stage.

At present the concern authority from FHPL TPA had contacted me and discuss the settlement details and then he had shared the Claim settlement voucher through via Email and assured be send the payment details after issued by SBI insurer

We request to disposal...

BA NO 11203392 UB AROGYADAN. I hadsent a claim to sardar patel road address of good health tpa. Before sendinfg, I contacted Family Health TPA and as they me to send the clain to Good Health as my ADMISSION TO HOSPITAL WAS 06/06/21. Now THEY HAVE SENT ME A MAIL TO ME STATING THAT I BELONG TO FAMILY HEALTH, BUT THEY HAVE NOT RETURNED THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT I SHOULD DO
      REGARDS
      RAJENDRAN

I have requested for claim process and it's been more than 20days and I have still not got the amount credited to my account

uhid no .13762341
        Ubid no.14643091
        Uhid no.3404923

Family Health Plan [Fhpl] — Claim no 1546846

CLAIM ID. - 1546846
          Policy no - [protected]-01
          Member id - SBIG.[protected]
          PF ID -1260197

This is to inform you that my father Mr. Hemanta Kumar Chattopadhyay applied for cashless facility as we were not prepared for DSA. ( ANGIOGRAM) which is not an investigation, it's a mandatory requirement for him as per MRI report.
          He was supposed to get admitted at FORTIS HOSPITAL, BANNERGHATTA by today...

My claim was submitted in 13th july 2021 they told 15 working days will settle till date i am contacted call center more than 20 mints not connecting get disconnect also sending mails but getting reply standard format within 2 working days will revert and sending ticket number but after that no response very worst claims processing by fhpl team
          uhid nic 19812190
          intimation id 1070493

My wife was diagnosed with UTI infection in her 6th week of pregnancy, so was admitted for antibiotics and blood transfusion. Total bill came was around 1 lakh 30 thousand. But they only cleared 50k saying that's maternity limit.

But as per policy benefits of Insurer, it’s clearly mentioned “INR 50, 000 for Normal Delivery and INR 60, 000 for C-Section” under maternity limit, there is nothing...
            Claim Id is not generated
            Hi Sir,

Please note i have submitted the claim documents for Akhila S ( UHID - Q[protected], Newborn Baby Male B/o Akhila T I(UHID - Q[protected], Newborn Baby Male B/o Akhila T II (UHID - Q[protected] .

I have submitted the respective documents for Newborn Baby Male B/o Akhila T I(UHID - Q[protected], Newborn Baby Male B/o Akhila T II (UHID - Q[protected] for PARTIAL...

I have submitted for mediclaim reimburesemnet on 12thjuly and send all original documents to FHPL Kolkata office it was reached on 15.07.21 and its show in tracking its reach on 15.07.21 . But when i cll to fhpl office to find out my application status to they respond very irresponsibly and said first it was not reached and when i confirm with the courier agent and same as the tracking report its shows it was deliververd on 15.07.21 and when i cll back to intimate them they said jab hoga tab karenge na this was the response from fhpl staff his name is mr.Arnab ray (sr.manager) in fhpl kolkata branch very irresponsible and .request to kindly take againsgt him and clear my cliam

Did not receive insurance coverage for post covid diseases citing random reasons. I need justice. We have been cheated by saying we would be given cashless facility but none given.

Hi Team,
                My mother was admitted in hospital during - 08/03/2021 to 17/03/2021 for treatment of Breathlessness and Cough - pneumonia.

We have requested for reimbursement as part of corporate insurance, but the insurance company is requesting for Indoor Case Papers which the hospital is not ready to provide.
                Instead they are willing to co-operate if any representative from insurance company approaches them.
                Since we couldn't provide the documents, the claim has been closed.
                It's painful to have an insurance and not be able to reimburse the money. Requesting you to kindly look into this.

Worst customer service i have ever seen.

They asked me for missing documents. i uploaded it in FHPL portal and also sent email to [protected]@fhpl.net, but no response yet. its going on since 22nd June 2021 and today is 22 July 2021.

Even today I spoke to the FHPL customer care representative (Shyam singh). Even he is not providing any information. Anything I ask, he is just saying, “I have escalated sir and they...
                  I have have already submitted the document “[protected]@fhpl.net”
                  Why he was disallowed2077 amount. mail Of 6 june 2021 at 7:03AM .for your reference again it was attached.
                  But again mail to the fhpl but there is no responce
                  Claim ID: [protected]/1
                  Patient Name Sanjay Martandrao Mahajan Main Member Name Sanjay Martandrao Mahajan
                  Uhid No OIC41218853 Main Member Uhid No OIC41218853
                  Age 34
                  ...

Had a tuff time get the claims..Still suffering.and yet to get the claim.

They have not picked the call even once..It will keep giving waiting numbers and when turm will come they will disconnect.

P.A. No.- 1519269

The team working on my cashless claim was not proactive in processing the claim and highly inefficient. They stated reasons such as resource constraint and the obvious fact that my claim isn't the only one they were working on. Highly unprofessional behaviour which could lead to stress and anxiety for my patient who waited patiently for 9 hrs to get discharged! Will the TPA company compensate for any further hospitalization due to unnecessary exposure of patient in the hospital beyond the required time??

Dear Team
                      Vary bad experience with you customer care ...there is no response from your team.. nobody pick the call

My question is that. My wife going C.section with uterus removals /due to placenta accreta...

No problem is that how much amount is cover under my policy...pls arrange call back..[protected]...

My mother affected covid 19 +ve so I called customer care and informed there is no bed is available in the hospital, they told me start the treatment in the day-care later u can reimbursement ur bills so I did accordingly. Now applied for reimbursement and it is rejected reason provide me is outpatient treatment wont covered for reimbursement.
                      Initially they told reimbursement is applicable for day care once treatment completed I was applied reimbursement they are replied outpatient is not covered in my policy.
                      Why they are playing like this.kindly provide me solutions.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring you notice that in savings account got debited Rs.3593/- on Date:[protected]. From the day till now I am coordinating with home branch I am not getting any support.. hence request you your support / advice resolve this grievance.please credited to my account back that money.

I don't get any proper response from the FHPL. Even after submitting hard/original documents in March 2020 yet my claim is not settled. On multiple occasion FHPL asked me soft copies and even after giving those they don't respond. Imagine the work they are doing...
                          Fileno/Claim No
                          [protected]/1
                          HAd a tuff time get the claims..Still suffering.and yet to get the claim.
                          Agrree..FHPL Customer service is the worst thing..plz do not opt for FHPL..You life will become miserable.
                          HAd a tuff time get the claims..Still suffering.and yet to get the claim.