Family Health Plan [FHPL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Having problems with Family Health Plan [FHPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Website

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Head Office Address

Srinilaya – Cyber Spazio, Suite # 101, 102, 109 & 110, Ground Floor, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad

1800 425 4033

View more phone numbers

Fax

Family Health Plan [FHPL] reviews & complaints page 3

Actually fhpl done a fraud policy of person as i suffering from same kind of situation where nobody help us only give a time to us that they clear issue within 10 min 30 min 1 hour etc. Story is this that patient was admit at hospital on 1 may due to covid
And doct plan a Discharge to her on 3 may and the staff of tpa sent all bill to fhpl but till now they didn't approve i don't know why but i knows only one thing that i will spread only one to nation that don't take policy from fhpl Because they all are fraud and one more thing patient is crying and says that pls release her as she is fit and fine but the hospital staff didn't discharge her till the bill approval .

Third class company, don't take any insurance through this company, i[censored]r company have insurance through this don't use it.
    From last two months I am waiting for claim settlement.
    no one from fhpl is even response.
    i am also facing the same issue.

helpline numbers are of no use

no response to my mails

even i reached to office but the staff doesn't responds to you

I submitted all my claim documents on dated 1st April and it's almost 25 days I haven't received any confirmation regarding my reimbursement despite of my claim passed . Please let me know how much time it takes.

Overall[protected] employees in my company have FHPL insurance, if this kind of services you people have to provide to your customers after charging mediclaim fee on monthly basis. I will complaint to my organisation...

I am a employee of hdfc bank and i am admitted on 16 04 2021 on gaba hospital yamunagar .On that time portel not wroking
      and approval not received from last five days .Hospital provide the details on mails that one patient is admitted and due to technical issue patient details nit updated in portel so that please provide the apprval on mail but after five days not a single response received from company side.I have call to care center but they also missguided me.Very worst service.

I am working on hdfc bank and I am admmited in gaba hospital yamuna NAGAR HARYANA since 16/04/2021
        Now doctor discharge me.but on due to portel issue request not raised by hospital on 16/04/2021
        And hospital provide the mail on [protected]@fhpl.net I'd but after two days approval not received .I am fed up because I am regulary call to call center and they not give any solution only said wait approval received on 2 hours .now hospital said if company not provide the approval you can pay the whole treatment amount in cash .

My name is Bharat Laxmanbhai daraji.
          My claim id : 3144621
          It is to inform you that my father has undergone medical treatement in Shree Krishana Hospital karamsad. He was admitted there from[protected] to[protected]. Hospital has filed online cashless claim but it was rejected due to erroneous reporting by hospital in claim report. During Treatment DR.SHIVANI PATEL has erroneous mentioned that the patient...

Hi team,

FHPL took almost 5 hours to approve the bills on discharge day.If we have to follow-up these many times with you, I would suggest My company to change our Insurance team.

It took whole day for us to get approval.Hospital has submitted claims at 2:30 and its 6 PM, amount is not approved.If you cant take the request on time and keep the patient waiting like this, its really hurtful.

On top of that, helplie is always busy, just waste of time.

Dear Team
            The required document i.e correct medical report was produced at your end on[protected] It has been observed that no body is showing their interest regarding the same claim which I am following up from more than two month. Which is very harassment to me. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Bharat daraji

All phone numbers are just for display or do you people even respond anytime to the calls. Seriously you'll have to really think in what nature of business you are in. It's matter of life and death.

Hi .
                I am repeated called for my claim status but not getting information from any one .
                E code 29525
                Dr reddys Hyderabad

Ecard login unable. A/c debited on28/12/2020.Message containing site received. Elc occurred while processing shows everytime.. Fhpl net says password I'd incorrect. My user ID 1270117 corporate ID 6514 state bank of India. Please help to login ecard login...

Dear Team,

This is to inform you that in FHPL Website i can not able to download my family Ecard
                  The Himalaya Drug Co. Staff : 994
                  Vinay kumar K S

My name is Vipin Kr. Singh s/o Late Mr. Madan Gopal Singh, working with LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. I have Family Health Plan Insurance Policy from National Insurance Co. Ltd. from last more than 10 years. My father was Hospitalized from 29thDec 2018 to 20th January 2019 but he couldn’t survive and passed away. I submitted Original copy of Detailed Bill of SGPGI Lucknow, which contained every details ie all...

Hello Sir/Mam

My name is Mahendra Gawatre Claim ID: 3059705/1 & UHID 22647646

I have submitted my claim to FHPL on 28 Nov 2020 as a Covid -19 treatment.I have submitted all the document to office.But still my claim is not settel
                    1st they said that there is overwriting after one month they said their is conflict in statment given by you & hospital amount is tool high that is 349800/ so that they are trying to reject but I have all photocopy of the document

Please help me to sort out this issue

That I Sri Sujit Kumar Ghosh, working with SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD, as the AVP in Kolkata office was forced to resign from my post during the lockdown period .
                      That i had a valid family insurance policy till 31/03/2021. But my claim was turned down as due to my resignation. That during the period of 1st November, 2020, i was admitted to Peerless hospital with various ailments i.e T.B MENINGITIS AND was hospitalized for 45 days...

I have an open claim for my father's cataract operation. I had raised a claim in November 2020. Thereafter I have not been able to get through to the customer care except once.
                      I couriered the original documents and I am not sure what is the status. This was a part of a corporate plan with Msci but I am not employed with the company anymore.

I have provided my updated correspondence email address in the email. [protected]@yahoo.

Policy number[protected]

Please help me with a status and next steps.

Shruti Phani

They are not worth to help and very poor service over phone or email. No quick response. A person will suffer a lot if he will go through any claim process.

Dear Sir
                          We have submitted all original documents at Hyderabad office. Claim ID 3026569. The data entry in their system is wrong. The name of the Hospital entered wrong. Called more than 10 times and sent mail almost 7 times to correct the data. No action from their side. No minimum curtsey to inform the status by mail/sms. Very bad experience. Expecting some needful after this complaint. Thanks

This company is cheater, after claim they forget to customer and they will behave like who are you? I Experienced, and not received the claim amount after providing bill.

Mediclaim amount for claim id 2827888 V Ilaiyan didn’t credit in my account till date. But i got mail regarding this claim that your claim has been settled. At the time of sending original documents i have attached cheque leaf of ICICI VELACHERY BRANCH CHENNAI. But now i have changed my account to Kumaravelur branch ICIC0006080. Account number:[protected].
                              Regarding this same issue i have taken call in toll free and also wrote a mail to [protected]@fhpl.com. But no one give response to my mail.
                              Sep 16, 2020
                              Updated by Nishwanth2020
                              Pls confirm the status and pls give a advice to get my claim amount quickly

Dear team, no one contact me till now. Already its too late.