Family Health Plan [FHPL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Having problems with Family Health Plan [FHPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Website

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Head Office Address

Srinilaya – Cyber Spazio, Suite # 101, 102, 109 & 110, Ground Floor, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad

1800 425 4033

View more phone numbers

Fax

Family Health Plan [FHPL] reviews & complaints page 4

My claim id [protected] in the month of december till date not settled.
And i am facing worst experience with the fhpl employees like mr ravi [protected], mr prasanth reddy [protected], none of them are not taking responsibility. Its almost 8 months over and still they are not providing the exact reason for the delay in settling the claim id.

I have provided documents since one month but till now there is no update on settlement of claims. Whenevr i called the team, they sometimes put the call on hold and did not responded and sometime give 48 hrs time but no response further. There is no solution to the queries and no tat for the settlemnt of claims.

My name is deepak xavey n working in kerala water authority.. I have been admitted to the jubilee hospital trivandrum at 5/9/2020 due to uti which causes high fever.. I have submitted an insurance claim.. But it was rejected without any mercy.. Please take necessary steps.. My kwa id is (17133)

We have already submitted all pending documents against query raised but not settlement done yet why.

Claimed medical bills as details furnished below:

Sl. Claim id claim date claim amt. (₹)
          1. 2675631/1 19.11.2019 4391.00
          2. 2865813/1 19/05/3020 1329.00
          3. 2756597/1 21/01/2020 1776.00
          4. 2869486/1 24/05/2020.929.00
          5. 2880442/1 06/06/3020 4722.00
          Total -. 13, 147.00

Please arrange to scrutiny the above bills and settle the case at an early date.

Sir, on 2010 December I purchased a Bajaj discover (100cc) from purulia town under your finance. But after some day your agent leave his job after my full recovery of finance. Unfortunately i forgot to take the noc from that guy. So please provide my noc as early as possible. My name is subrata Deshmukh. Contact no is [protected] or [protected]. I repaid my loan through my ubi account[protected], United bank of India arsha branch. My email id is subrata. [protected]@gmail.com. My address is village and post Rangamati, Ps arsha, District purulia westbengal pin 723201.

Dear sir / madam,

I have applied for rebersement for my spouse from feb 2020 till now it is not resolved and no response for my claim. Claim id no 2781135 i have shared all the required details to fhpl and pad team. But setlement of claim not done. Policy no [protected]p[protected]. Pls do the needful.

Claim id - 2709853. The claim limit is rs.5 lacs. I had undergone surgery for sleep apnea in first week on dec'19. I had raised claim for rs.292976 with insurance company by mid dec'19 with all the medical & hospital bills. Firstly they settled the payment with delay of more than 2 months and secondly they have deducted approx. Rs.66500 towards (Rs.57500/- not payable septoplasty charges; rs.9000/- not payable coblator charges;) and settled...

I have a medical insurance cover from fhpl (Fhpl.net) through my company. My daughter went under surgery in august and was discharged from the hospital on 28th of august. I submitted all the documents within one month. As per the company rules, all claims have to be submitted within one month of discharge. Despite doing so my claim may rejected and the reason given was "delay submission". After lots of follow up and contact with my hr and concerned team - they said that its under processing. And waiting for payment. But its complete one month still not process

My employee i'd is emp2342. Admitted my father in first med apollo hospitals madurai for treatment
                  Waiting for approval for more than 2 hours. Informing at least minutes to wait for 2 more hours

Please take necessary action and come back to us quickly so that i can make arrangements to discharge my father from hospital

Thanks in advance
                  Karthik

Hello fhpl,

Insurance company: united india insurance

Claim id: 2437616/1

I have applied for this claim but your team is rejecting this claim with too silly reasons and with different reasons everytime.
                    1st time - caused due to dental treatment
                    As a result i have enclosed a letter by doctor stating it was not due to dental reasons.
                    2nd time - medication for that claimed disease is not enclosed.
                    As a result submitted the medication given by the doctor once again even though already given.
                    3rd time - again states dental reason.
                    4th time - again states no medication even after doctor states medication is required.
                    Do you think playing with customer like this is proper??

Please resolve this issue, get back to me for more details.
                    Please check the mails fhpl has sent me and the mail chain it ran.
                    I would surely take this matter legally if not resolved asap.

Please do the needful.

Full cap of the insurance is not given even after fight with the bangalore fhpl insurance department and the rangadore memorial hospital, both are blaming each other and not ready to approve the full amount.
                      Gave torture to get discharge and waited for long time, below are the people who is responsible for the issues which they created. Didn't gave the proper reason for not giving full claim. Very much irritated with the fhpl which they have behaved with us.
                      There was a no co-pay for this plan
                      Note : none of the medicine was covered under the claims, each and every item was asked to get from the outside pharmacy.

Fhpl person : santhosh - [protected], dr sowmya
                      Rangadore memorial hospital insurance person : padma, jagganath
                      We called customer care about IVF Treatement inquiry and provide the policy details but they are unable to provide us that ivf is covered or not
                      Corporate Policy. No =[protected]
                      Mobile no [protected]

Many time we will contact to the customer care regarding this claim, and all time they misguide me. continue one month they misguide us regarding claim. I had clarify all the details on mail but they could not guide any of the time.They try to west my time only and try to cover up this march claim only.

With reference to your request for providing doctor's prescription for hospital admission dated[protected], I would like to reiterate that the patient Mr. Subhas Chandra Ganguly was shifted from Relife Nursing Home to Institute of Neurosciences Kolkata (INK) on[protected]. The arrangement was made on emergency basis as patient needed specialised care and the kind of ailments he was having could be best handled in INK, being a reputed hospital for curing neurological disorders. We therefore made the necessary arrangements as soon as possible and got him transferred so that his condition could be improved on urgent basis. Also, Doctor's prescription dated[protected] was already attached and sent on mail dated[protected]. The perscription was issued by Dr. Kausik Datta, the doctor visiting the patient while he was in Relife Nursing Home.

Furthermore, all the required details have already been shared in the chain mail. Why is it that additional prescription for hospitalisation is required? Are the details already provided not enough? We have provided everything including prespcriptions and discharge certificates which should hold good for claiming the expenses. Please check and recheck all the details already provided and process the claim. I would be expecting no further queries in the process.

Kindly look into the matter on priority basis.
                        Mar 15, 2019
                        Updated by arunoday ganguly
                        Please help to recover the claim and do the needful.

Arunoday Ganguly

Mar 19, 2019
                        Updated by arunoday ganguly

With regard to the above details, I have constantly followed up with the executives of Family Health Plan TPA for the medical expenses claim of my father, but the officials have not been responding well. Initially while receiving my claim requests, they asked me to mail all the documents and details and said they would look into the matter after that. I provided them with all the documents but after that they simply denied having asked for any mails. So how can I expect to receive the service when they keep on changing their versions? After doing so much of work in arranging and sending the requested documents, they are still refusing the claim requests. Also the FY is close to end which will make me unable to request for any claims after this. So how can I now get a solution? Kindly solicit my request to them and guide me on this.

Arunoday Ganguly

Mar 29, 2019
                        Updated by arunoday ganguly
                        This is to inform you that in spite of repeated followups with the FHPL TPA for the claim requests, they have again demanded the same set of documents and statements as asked earlier, image of their intimation letter attached. The queries that they have raised in the FHPL letter (which I received just yesterday after so many days of constant followups) have already been attended to, please refer mail screen shot of my Mar 15, 2019 conversation. Furthermore, I have already provided doctor's advice which contains the patient's condition and history. Please understand, how many times will I pursue for the same thing again and again? When will this end? Will I get a solution? Please help in mediating the issue as I have already clarified.

I had submitted all the documents in the month of may 2018 but still this insurance company saying that there is not any medicliam under my name.
                          I follow up on emalis but still they are not providing any inputs.
                          What actual process they are following i don't understand.
                          Is there any one who gets their claim by national insurance company ltd.
                          Please let me know how can i get my claim.

I have undergone surgery and submitted for claim but its been rejected giving wrong reasons. I had a severe head ache from past few months it was unbearable, i showed to many doctors but no medicines could cure my head ache later when i did scanning there was deviated nasal septum with spur development to the left which is the main reason for my head ache and other terrible problems. Later i took 2nd opinion from many other doctors because i personally very much scared of surgery. But there was no other go, i have to agree and under go surgery to get my head ache cured. Even though i had cashless in other hospitals but the estimation amount was quite more, i did paid the amount in 1 of the hospital where i got comparably less price and did surgery. But i see now i am being cheated by fhpl by giving wrong reasons and rejecteing my claim, i see there is no value for good deeds, with out doing proper investigation they are saying that its a cosmetic surgery. There is not even a 0.1% cosmetic treatment here, fhpl should do there work properly, go to hospital and check with my surgeon and show reports to other geniune doctors and i can also provide before and after pics of mine. I will never suggest fhpl to anyone. Kindly help

I am Gagandeep Singh employed with HDFC Bank Ltd. & is enrolled with FHPL from last 5 years. I have submitted all original documents for reimbursement but they are marking unnecessary queries. I have provided them the details of admission & discharge on letterhead of the hospital along with stamp & signatures of the doctor & have even summarised everything on letterhead. I have even marked mail to them that please laise with the hospital authorities if any queries as guided by their customer care. But still they are marking query that discharge summary in not in proper format. I am being harassed now, simply useless services.
                              My claim is 2069943/1 . I have bad experience and i recommend to all my 300 ++ associates not go with this company

I am prasang khare from hdfc bank and my id is p11193 and i want to know about my claim limit as my mother is getting admitted/operated and i am been calling fhpl from last 5 hours but customer complaint number is not reachable. How can they entertain customers in need when their phone line doesnt work and their employees mobile number in indore gets responded with "busy in driving" or "on leave". This definetely seems to be a reason to go...

Cpd (Lscs). My claim i'd 2058851/1
                                Uhid no.17374821
                                Patient name-kruti keyur shekhat. Claim submitted at fhpl ahmedabad. I have already submitted query reply. As per query requirement of discharged summary of hospital format but this is taluka level hospital, no available discharged summary. I have also submitted discharge summary on hospital letterhead with treating doctor signed and stamped. Please consider it and process further.

Am pushparaj working in aptus value housing finance india limited my employee code is 1434. I have an health insurance to your company and my uhid no is nic [protected]. I want to claim my wife delivery charges already i sent all papers on 21/05/2018. But still am not get my claim amount i have to lot of time call ur customer care they are told the process goin on surely it will be claimed after 10 days but still am not get my claim.. My claim id is 1981527. I requested u to take an action about my query..
                                  Sep 05, 2018
                                  Updated by PUSHPARAJ .M
                                  Am pushparaj working in Aptus value housing finance India limited my employee code is 1434. I have an health insurance to your company and my uhid no is NIC [protected]. I want to claim my wife delivery charges already I sent all papers on 21/05/2018. But still am not get my claim amount I have to lot of time call ur customer care they are told the process goin on surely it will be claimed after 10 days but still am not get my claim.. my claim id is 1981527. I requested u to take an action about my query..
                                  Am working in vodafone my father met with accident in 2 years back as of now am not get my claim rahul is the person worest guy i say if its not setteled i will go on media
                                  My contact number [protected]
                                  I have given my card for renewal .. and it has been nenewal on this month 5th. But i have not got the card ... I have no information about my card.. please can u check my card details..
                                  Name - Devaraju K.E
                                  Emp no- D081
                                  Company name - T D power systems Ltd
                                  Pls check and give me my card information ( MA-ID) it's emergency...

Respected sir/mdm,
                                    Myself amitsingh bopche from gondia, maharashtra. I made health insurance policy of bharti axa on 17 august 2017. My policy no. Is ihs/q0103266/2c/08. I was admitted in hospital for the operation of cholecystitis from 20.06.18 to 26.06.18. I had send all the hospital, investigation and medical bills along with doctor prescriptions, discharge card and other required documents mentioned in the claim form through postal department by speed post (No. Em[protected]in & em[protected]in) on 11.07.2018. According to the report of postal department it is delivered on 17.07.2018 on the address of family health plan insurance tpa ltd, srinalaya - cyber spazio, suite # 101, 102, 109, 110, ground floor, road no. 2 banjara hills, hyderabad - 500034.
                                    After delivery i made so many calls to fhpl hyderabad for my reimbursement but they told that they have not received the documents. I had given them the the postal department's delivery report every time but every time your representatives mr. Prashant, mr. Mallikarjun, mr. Ishwar and others are continuously saying that we will let you no. But no response upto now.
                                    So i am requesting you to solve my problem immediately otherwise i have to go through legal way for my reimbursement.
                                    Yours faithfully