Family Health Plan [FHPL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Having problems with Family Health Plan [FHPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Website

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Head Office Address

Srinilaya – Cyber Spazio, Suite # 101, 102, 109 & 110, Ground Floor, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad

1800 425 4033

View more phone numbers

Fax

Family Health Plan [FHPL] reviews & complaints page 5

I had been through an ovarian cystectomy at a top hospital, once i got discharged submitted all the documents related to the same immediately, after 2-3 months of me following up with them i get a response saying its fertility issue. I had a claim of just 35, 000. My doctor was surprised how could they say its fertility issue? Please help me to pass on this message not to go for family health plan insurance (Fhpl). It’s completely fake, doesn’t respond to calls or mails even after we paying for the insurance every month. No one should suffer like this.

Mediclaim bill submitted on 11/4/2018 for domiciliary treatment of arthritis/thyroad and hypertention which require prolonged treatment on continuous basis for unlimited period till death.in this respect the original prescriptions are very essential and no doctor will entertain without original prescriptions. Hence, finding no other means i had verified with the original and submitted to the fhplltd for reimbursement of the bill but the bills are pending for a long time for want of original prescriptions. I am a retired person and had served more than 34 years of banking service yet they do not allow and thinking it is a false disease. Hence, it s remedy?

Hi sir,

Claim i'd: 701452

I am r. Amirthabalan, claim for my wife delivery expenses. Treatment taken in srmc porur, chennai. She delivered twin girl babies, but in hospital they threatening for life to my wife about she is sick need to do dialysis. So we discharge early from hospital, they given the report as discharge against medical advice.

Then i am applied for insurance with in my hand all original medical bills and receipts. Now the claim is pending for consolidate documents. I am checked with hospital also, they not produce like that.

So please help and do the needful.

I am policy holder (1023942c06) of bharti axa which tpa is fhpl. On 20 feb 2018 i take patient (My daughter) which had only cough problem in fhpl network (Metro hospital, palam vihar, gurgaon). Hospital take my medical e-card and 10000 security fees and admit her in hospital. But now after treatment and time of discharge fhpl is denied for cashless claim... Fhpl had just time pass for 58 hours on telephonic discussion about documentation requirement from hospital. Hospital and me provide all documents even fhpl executive visited in hospital two times and collect all information. But at the time of discharging fhpl denied for claim. And give excuse that this treatment is not cover in policy. So i want to know that if this treatment is not covered in policy. Then why hospital and fhpl start treatment. I think it is a scam between tpa and hospital which are making fool to public and earning money.

Public should know that hospital make bill of 25000 in only 2 days for treatment for cough. And now hospital is not returning my security deposit 10000 even asking for 25000... So request you to please help me to recover this claim and be aware this type of company (Fhpl).. Thanks

Fhpl rejected my account claim saying that i have been submitted duplicate copies of invoices for my medical bills. They are behaving like i have been submitted fake documents. To get a confirmation for them i have contacted apollo where i took medicines and asked them for the original copy of invoice. They have stamped and signed on those medical bills. Even though fhpl rejected my claim. Such a pathetic behavior from these people. I need...

I have policy for rs.200000.00 from 01.05.2016 to 31.05.2017. I fall ill while i was at bangalore and mysuru. I received treatment from apollo hospital through o. P. D. And incurred an expense of rs.9019.75p (Rupees nine thousand nineteen and seventy five paise only. I submitted all documents along with the claim form filled in through my pension receiving state bank of india branch, badasankha, puri, odisha with due recommondation from the branch manager. Since than i contacted the insurance company through toll free no.[protected] to fhpl. They replied that my claim has been rejected for reason unknown to me. Ihave also requested to return the documents to me through state bank of india, badasankha, puri branch in my favor. Therefore please return the above mentioned medical documents at ana earlier

Reimbursement process

What a cheap and ridiculous company fhpl is. No service, no commitment nothing. Only having one passion how to cheat customers at that difficult time when customer was physically, mentally and most importantly financly got very weak.
            I was admitted in hospital for more than 20 days due to an accident and for this my total bill is about 184000 out of which 26000 was deducted by cheap fhpl
            About asking the same got revert that...
            Dear Team
            This is Suresh employee of Exide Life, my employee code 67782, i got gruop medi claim policy with you, i gave name change request from Banu to Banu Begum on 22nd of march through my personal mail id (suresh.[protected]@gmail.com), but not yet get any response from your end, i need to admit my mother in law hospital, because of this issue, i am waiting, kindly do the needful.
            Uhid no: NIC.15314063
            Regardsbr...
            Claim no.1237567 & 1258283.
            This claim is pending since November 2016.Shame on FHPL.
            Sending repeated same mails again and again without taking any information from fhpl customer care.There is no communication between fhpl document team & customer care.
            As per discussion with customer care executive i sent all documents to fhpl.Few documents which fhpl required that documents already taken by fhpl representative from...

I am an SBI retired employee, my P F Index no. is 248592 and Policy No. is [protected]P[protected]. Please refer my Claim Id no. 1287999 which was paid for Rs.2, 060/- against bill amount Rs.3, 914/- without showing any reason. On making queries 3 times, the dealing official seated at SBI, Zonal Office, Jeevan Sudha Bldg. Kolkata showed me the file containing the disputed bill. It was observed that the two staple pins were removed from the bill and four money receipts/cash memos were missing. The official argued that those documents were not attached. I have shown the photo-copies of the entire bill where copies were available but not given any importance. If this was so that I did not attach the documents though written in the bill, this should have been pointed out to me before removing the staple pins and before reducing the amount by Rs.1, 854/-, which was not done. The attending official continued to argue that they have no fault and hence no liability.
            Can you please tell me who is responsible for removing the staple pins without matching the documents at your office not advising the insured beforehand?

May I seek proper judgement and get payment of the left out amount of Rs.1, 854/- ?
            I can submit photo-copies of the missing documents if necessary and called for.

I solicit your kind co-operation in the matter.

Dhipal Rudra Sharma

Hi sir,
              I admit my wife in muskan nurshing home @ moradabad in 23 january 2017. doctor is writing medicines from outside and he is saying cough is not covered in delivering time. i have fhpl also this hospital already take 42000 rs by your side. its totally fraud. please handil this. uhid is nic.16333222. all staff of hospital is wanted money. also behavior of all the hospital staff is not satisfactory.
              My cell number [protected]. please reimburse my cough bill, dyper bill.

Sir, i mr chityala venkatesham nayaran employee of gsk my employee number is 50156884 my claim ID number is 1240786 my claim intimation number is 207846 Sir unnecessarily i am being made a victim and it is not in my hand to take the the type of treatment which you require it is the responsibility of doctor to give injectibles or not it should be doctor's decision now please sanction my hospitalisation bill otherwise i have to complaint to gsk HR manager or to the consumer forum authority thanks and please give me reply

My dad is covered under a scheme in the fhpl. He was supposed to be discharged on he 17th december, 2016. But because of your pathetic customer service he has to stay at the hospital for longer.

From morning 11 o clock i've been trying to get the initial approval from your concerned department and the same is still pending.

So the billing approval is pending as well.

We have always pond the premium on time and in time of need your company finds every possible way to trouble the clients.

I'm very very disappointed in your service. I regret taking an insurance under your name.

Claim id-1158810/1. My husband, Sakaleo prasad expired on 29th June 16.His medical insurance was covered under sbi pensioners scheme with Family health plan Ltd. We provided all documents including as per their query letter dt 22nd Aug 16.Now they are asking Noc from legal heirs notarised. medical insurance is covered for retired employees and spouse both in SBI after retirement & spouse would be nominee & asking documents in piecemeal is incorrect.I am already getting family pension. Unfortunately despite giving all documents I am being harassed as already i lost my husband.pl do justice with me as I can't afford to provide them more documents now.
                    Thanks. Raj kumari devi

Claim i. D. No. 1140005/1 & 1140001/1
                      Uhid no.15113829 & 15113830
                      Patient name achintya chandra verma & vibha verma
                      Claim date.30/07/2016
                      Claim amount rs.1104/- & rs.1525/-
                      After making query about the status of my bill it shows against uhid no.15113829 under process, where as against uhid no. 15113830 it is query pending.
                      You are requested to make payment of both bills as i have already submitted the original cancelled cheque and all other relevant papers required by you.
                      Hoping and expecting your early action will be great favour to me.
                      Thanking you.
                      Oct 04, 2016
                      Updated by Achintya Chandra Verma
                      1.Payment of my medical bill not received till date
                      2.Change the spelling of my wife as BIBHA VERMA, for this I have already furnished all the relevant papers.

Family Health Plan (TPA) Limited company rejected my claim id 924044 and 924046 with out proper reason.after so many remainders also they are unable to give reason for rejecting the claim.

i am requesting the company for proper investigation and do the needful.
                        Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Delay for reimburse the claims and also not given correct status of claim

We have a medicalim policy of my father... he died on 5oct2014 since then i have mailed several times to the company but no reply from them... details of policy is ---
                          Name of the Policy Holder : Kundan Das Butani Policy No : 112500/48/2014/1526
                          Name of the Insured : Kundan Das Butani Relation with Employee : Self
                          Corporate Name : Birla Sun Life Asset Management Co. Ltd Employee ID : ARN-18611

I have taken family mediclaim from fhpl. My claim no is 941359. I have submitted all my claim documents on 9th jan 2015, but still I haven't got my claim amount. I have been regularly following up with concern department over phone and mail. Every time they ask for furthe more time. I have checked with hospital as well and they said nothing is pending from their end.
                            Please look in to the matter.
                            Erroneously I have written 9th jan 2015 instead of 9th Dec 2015. And still no proper reply from FHPL. Following up with coordinator Deepak, Shekhar, Kalpana, Dipti Harish, Jagdish... over mail and phone and even though no proper answer...it's really disturbing me in my personal and professional life.

Dear Sir, I Hari Kishore Mehrotra admitted for surgery on 25/10/2015 thereafter I have submitted claims to family health plan ltd after some time I came to know that some documents are require for claims on 15/12/2015 I have send all require documents though seep post EU[protected]IN on 17/12/2015 they inform me that they had not received the same since then I have send all documents on email add [protected]@fhpl.net mihirkanti.[protected]@fhpl.net [protected]@fhpl.net. they are denying that they have not received Thanks Hari Kishore Mehrotra
                              We got admitted in dmc hospital ludhiana for surgery but we are facing lot of harrassment in geting approval.every time there is new query to get record scan/copy from file.till now all money spent we had.plz look into

Hello, I Lokesh N Shah holding a policy # 355000/46/14/[protected]. I have taken the above Health insurance policy by paying 20K as a premium for sum of 2 lacs. Recently, my father was hospitalized and as Cashless treatment was denied, I had to pay whole hospital bills from my pocket. The, I did furnish all the relevant/ required- discharge summary, diagnostics report, day to day activity report to TPA for reimbursement claim on July 02. On Sept 11, 2015, I received an mail from TPA stating my claim has been denied stating Clause no. 4.10. At the time of taking the insurance, you give us 2 sweet options: - Cashless treatment - Claim reimbursement by submitting the bills/ discharge summary I am paying INR 20K/ per annum from my pocket just to insure my parent’s health. Now, almost after 70+ days, you straight away deny the claim. What does the below mean? As per our medical opinion and submitted documents, the present hospitalization is for the investigation and evaluation of the ailment only. Hence we regret to inform that your claim is repudiated.Clause no. 4.10 Did anyone from your insurance company visited the hospital in person to see the patient as to what for he is been hospitalized and is it only for investigation and evaluation of the ailment? As far as I know, any human being will be taken to hospital once he /she is suffering from some ailment/ disease/ injury and then doctor’s in hospital will do their investigation / evaluation, diagnostics and then advises the further medication. You or your FHPL team cannot expect that patient should again have scissors/ epilepsy in front of doctor’s team. Then you say it fits in your clause and approve the reimbursement.
                                Sep 18, 2015
                                Updated by slokesh
                                Can someone call me on[protected] as I would like to resolve the issue and have my reimbursement.
                                Request the concerned team to treat this on priority and approve the claim.
                                I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.
                                online medical consultation