[Resolved] Fantasycricket.dream11.com/ — Account deactivated

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rahulsrk10
My name is rahul saha..join dream11 this month and verify my pan card and bank account.after that playing dream 11 games and win rs 600..

then withdrawl rs 600 on 14th april 2016...after that 17th april my balance reduce rs 250 and 350 back my dream11 account...

so i contacted customer care and asked why reduce 250? then customer care said Our fraud detection team has confirmed that unusual / inappropriate activity has been done through your Dream11 account Too many Dream11 accounts created from the same IP ..Due to these reasons, recent withdrawals placed by you will not be processed & the amount of the same stands canceled.Your Dream11 accounts have also been suspended. if you provide us with the full list of all the accounts created by you, we can help you continue to play on this particular account of yours. We request you to revert with the full list of all your Dream11 accounts at the earliest so that you can continue playing with this Dream11 account without any hassles.

so i give full list...and customer care said your account active next 2 days..after 2 days my account not active...so then i contact customer care and mail them but not replay my mail...now 5 days running...please active my account...

my account id is [email protected]

kindly advice...

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2016
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, May 03, 2016
Hi Rahul,

We checked in our records and found that your account is active. We want you to enjoy playing o Dream11 but with only 1 single account. We do not allow multiple accounts for 1 person on Dream11. We want our gamers to enjoy the game and not worry about any trust or transparency related issues.

If you have any issues, please reach out to our customer success team at [email protected]

Comments

My account is deactivated and 343 rupee are debeited .
[email protected] is my id
[protected] is my no.
Please help me
Please active my account
Email [email protected]
Mob.no. [protected]
Hi my account is suspended plz restart my account i need dream 11 iwant this game
My account has been deactivated I didnt created multiple account I just invited my friend please reactivate my account conatct me at [email protected] my dream 11 code UNDEF89QR
Sir my account is suspended pls help me to activate account pls sir i am thankfull to you
sir my dream 11 account was suspended please recover my dream 11 account

sir please recover my dream11 account . why you ignore to me. please response to me.

I play fair game not create any violence in dream 11
Please restart my dream 11 account

I Play fair game not criete any vailaution in my dream11account please restart my dream11account please restart my dream11account
My account is suspended I request you to activate my account I can do anything please reactivate.
[email protected]
I play fair game not create any violence in dream 11 please restart my dream 11 account my Email is :[email protected]

Sir my dream 11 account problem in not upload banking details and sir only my email veryfied but sir my mistake my parsonal mobile number to verify dream 11 anthor account sir my problem in a my parsonal mobile number account plise deactivated and use mobile number for my dream 11 parsonal account sir my mobile number [protected] and email id [email protected]
Hello sir. I play fair game not create aney violence in dream 11
Please restart my dream 11 account
My account id. [email protected]

Sala bundel app. Chutiya banata hai or ki v galti hone pr turant account suspend kr deta hai bhai log mat khelo es me google pr bahut sare aagye hai aisa hi same.
[email protected] Gmail id
My dream 11 account has been deactivated for withdrawal because of fair play voilence and now I realised it so from now I want to play on above verified Id resolve my problem
My account suspended from 2 days ago I have joined dream11 please active it. [email protected]
Suraj0kumar's reply, Jan 31, 2019
Quikly
Sir, my account has been deactivated so plzz help me [email protected] this my Gmail so
Reply fast and re activate my account plzzz
Ali Play only fair game play but my account is suspended plse activate my account
Abhi Kushwaha's reply, Apr 5, 2019
I play fair game only

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Fantasycricket.dream11.com/ - Account deactivated