Fashion And You Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Fashion And You

Having problems with Fashion And You?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fashion And You customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fashion And You

122016

Fashion And You Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fashion And You reviews & complaints page 3

I have ordered a product from fashion and you but they have not delivered the product. I have paid the amount through debit card. Somehow I got the contact number and I was told that they have cancelled my order but they have still not refund my money. They do not response any mail neither they are receiving any calls now. This is a fraud online website. Kindly take strict action on them.
Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Not as par product which was orderd combo of 3 branded Army style printed slim men's leisure shirt
Parth Raval Gandhinagar's reply, Aug 30, 2018
Ritun this order plz

I sent a poor quality product of you back and this goes back to 13/06/17 till now i have not received any refund. I want to know how many years u need to refund my amount. My order number is[protected]. I want my refund asap now and i also have a refund receipt. It is such a shame that u have already taken almost a year for just a refund. The way u keep ignoring my emails and having no customer care service shows what a great company u are. Don't do such shameful things which makes other have a view o[censored] as a fraud. I want u to take action asap, really i regret shopping from u and. Take actions and don't just give a reference numbers take some action also. My last ticket number was 44040
    Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular customer of fashionandyou.com. I used to buy many products from them. I have not expected this. I ordered some product in the month of october 2018, and they were not as per my need, so i returned back the products and i have not receieved any refund till now. A total refund of 5971 has to be there in my bank account, but there is no refund. :/

I have registered a complaint for reversal of money related to my order id's -
      [protected] placed on 08/10/2017 as title "jan 2 december design studio off white an" of amount rs.4143.00,
      [protected] placed on 05/10/2017 as title "loafers" of amount rs.884.00 and
      [protected] placed on 05/10/2017 as title"ucb flat front trousers" of amount" rs.944.00.

I have returned the 3 products within one week of deleivery but 6 months till now, i have not received any amount reversed in my account. I have called customer care number of yours but no help given.

Waiting for the necessary steps to be taken,
      Jatinder sharma
      Phn no.- +91-[protected]
      Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order (#[protected]) with fashionandyou on 30th april 2018. Order was for 6 ladies items (3 indian dresses, 2 handbags and 1 t-shirt). I was charged rs. 8551 for it. Since then i have made 10+ attempts to get in touch with their customer care but have received no response. Only 1 dress which was worth rs. 1341 was delivered and the order on their site shows completed. Other items totaling rs. 7210 are not sent to me and my order on the site is being shown as completed.
        No phone number is listed on their website. Only email id listed is [protected]@fashionandyou.com, even though site says they will respond in 30 mins but they have not replied to any of my emails in last 7-8 days. I have received no response till date. Even my order has not been delivered. I have been cheated, pls help.
        I had raised a dispute with my bank icici but they are saying merchant told us order is delivered so no refund

Situation is such that money from my account was deducted on 30th april itself and have not got my order till date. Please help
        Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I got message for challan on my mobile no [protected].
        I am not even out of my house and my vechile also parked at home MH12MS3630

But got invaid charges on my mobile .
        Can you please revoke this invalid charges. And charged to correct guilty vechile .

Challen number showing :- PTPCHM[protected]

I had placed an order ([protected]) with fashion and you on 30th april.

Even after 6 days of placing the order and money being deducted from my credit card there is no response from the company.

I tried contacting their customer care through their website and sending an email to [protected]@fashioandyou.com. Even though their site claims they will respond within 30 mins if any email is sent during the day, it has been more than 36 hours i have received no reply yet and no one answers at the customer care numbers +[protected].

There is another number listed as customer care number +[protected] but that is not even operational.
          Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I shopped a product from Fashion and You ! Just received a mail that's all no product is received till day almost more than 1 month is over ! No customer care no mail id ! Please i need my refund back! Please help me out.

This is not the first time i had ordered online from fashioandyou.com, but i am surprised and shocked to see their lack of service and negligence to customer service. I had ordered three semistitched partywear salwar suits and despite being a prepaid online order, till date have not received the products. I am an nri residing in dubai and had ordered the products at my parents residence in pune, for an upcoming wedding in the family. There was no order delivery date given when i ordered the products but i got the confirmation msg and email. The tracking no. And link given in their email didn't work for many days and then after many days when i checked the order status on their website, it is showing fulfilled, whereas i or my parents never received the products. I am travelling to india after a few days and will take this matter very seriously. I will not let my money go waste.
            Apr 29, 2018
            Updated by Rnsurya
            Order status and order details screenshots attached.

I ordered a handbag, an inner wear, and a saree on December 21, 2017. I paid the total amount of Rs.2419 via online banking, in advance. My Order #[protected].

As I hadn't got the items, I sent an email on January 1, 2018, saying:
              "Order #[protected] has not been delivered still. I have made payment
              online on December 21, 2017, itself. Why the delay?"

I got a mail stating that my order has been cancelled as per my request on January 2, 2018.

I wrote back to support saying that I had not cancelled the order.

I got an auto generated mail saying "We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and your ticket# is 36043. A support representative will review your request and send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours)

Thank you for your patience."

Till date, despite repeated mails, all I get is the same auto generated mail. I haven't been contacted by their support representative. I have neither received my items nor have I received my refund.

There is no customer support number that I could call and get clarifications either.

Is the company still alive? I have bought many items from them in the past and had a pretty good experience. This was totally unexpected and shocking.

Hope my money is refunded soon.
              May 03, 2018
              Updated by Shirin Samuel
              On April 24, I got the following mail:

Dear Shirinsamuelha,

plz send your bank details
              Team Fashionandyou

I sent my bank details immediately. Still I have not received any refund from fashion and you.

This order number consists of two products. I received them on 07 april 2018. However, one of the products (Yoyo fashion ethnic designer georgette anarkali suit) was of inferior quality, and there was a sticker instead of embroidery. I eraised a return request on 08 april 2018, and received a ticket number in response (Ticket number 45244). A support representative was supposed to get back within 25 hours vut that never happened. I sent a reminder mail a couple of days later, but still received no response. Waiting to return the product and get a refund. Kindly help.
                Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a suit from fashion and you (Order id [protected]) on 28th march. I had not received the product yet, i wrote a mail to customer care and i got a call from them saying that the order got canceled and they will refund my money. I have been waiting for my money to get refunded. Please refund it as soon as possible to my original payment mode. Please reply to my mail.
                  Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a suit from fashionandyou sold by yoyo fashion surat costing me 1520 rs with order number [protected] i have received the defective product it has so many cuts on cloth, i have done so many emails to support team of fashionandyou but no response to any email, they don't have provided any contact number for customer support please help me with the return and refund of my money
                    Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I had ordered 5 anarkalis Order no-[protected] on 15 Mar 18 and done full payment yet I didn't get any product. I raised a complaint and got ticket no-45055. Kindly refund for my product.
                    Thanking you.

Madam/sir,
                      I have ordered some items online through
                      Fashionandyou.com wide order no # [protected] dated-22/01/2018 for rs.3726.00/- and paid the amount through net banking.
                      More than 2-months has been passed but i have not received the above said order yet, nor the refund has been done in this case.
                      I have made so many e-mails and phone calls to fashionandyou.com but no response from the site..

So i request you to please do necessary action.
                      Either help me to receive my order and please send it as early as possible to me or refund the said amount to my account...
                      -regards
                      Mehul vasava,
                      Mobile no-[protected]

Hi team,

I ordered 4 items (3 baby dress & 1 men sports shoe) on december 26, 2017 11:25. I payed through online payment. After few days i got only 2 baby dresses in that i got same design dress 2 instead of 2 different dresses. But till now i did not got the other 2 items (1 baby dress and shoe). I am keep on sending email to the fashion and you but there is no reply from them and also no refund for the items i did not received

One of the worst customer support.

Please help me to resolve this issue

Dillli
                        Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are vendors to fashion and you and we supplied apparels as per there customer orders even after following for months we are not getting our payments and the staff is very rude even the people in top management all are frauds. Even many customers who placed orders with fashion and you for our products keep on following us for refunds which were to be done by fashion and you, I seriously recommend to stay away from such people, we are already duped of lakhs of ruppes we are soon filing court case against them
                          Universal Apparels Co.
                          SCO-100, First floor, Industrial Area,
                          Phase-2, chandigarh - 160002
                          www.99pockets.com
                          Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 2 products. But received only 1 product. When contacted fashion and you they told me to sent a mail. And they called me back and told me that the item is not available so will process the refund. I agreed for the same. After there is no response. Its been 2 months. I have sent some 5 or 6 follow up mails. But of no use. I tried to call them as well, no response. Fed up with following up. I have ordered a shirt and a shoe. I have received only the shirt shoe was missing in the package.

Attaching the order details and the mail that i have sent for followup.

Below are the details of the product and order summery

Order #[protected]

Shipping free
                            Total
                            Including rs. 160.02 in taxes
                            Rs. 1, 049.00

Below are the 2 contact numbers that are available for the website.

+[protected] not connecting
                            +[protected] connecting and a guy is telling "company is closed", each and every time.
                            Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I had carried out online shopping transaction order no-[protected] And same is awaited. The amount of Rs.4312/- is transferred using netbanking on 15 mar 2018 to your merchant INN GOLDSQUARE SALES INDIA PUT LTD. Kindly deliver the items or revert the amount.

I ordered a gown many days back.
                              Order number - #[protected]

I have already paid money in advance for this.
                              Its so many days and still not shipped and raised so many support emails to know the status but never received any reply. I would like my money to be refunded back.

I want to cancel this order and get my money refunded back in my account as this order is never shipped.

Please help me to get back my money, i no longer need this gown.

They have worst customer support service ever.
                              Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I returned one order under order id #[protected] on 21st december 2017 and the product is received at the warehouse also as per the tracking of ecom express courier which took the return parcel but till date there is no response even after following up like a thousand times.

Secondly, another order under order id [protected] which was supposed to be picked up by 18 january 2018 has not been picked up yet even after mailing them within the same day of delivery then also.

The company is no responsive and there is update for the same.

Almost 2000 rupees refund is pending since last two months.
                                Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered few items (Order number#[protected]) on 27th jan 2018. I have not yet received my order.

I submitted ticket regarding this, but i didn't any answer.

I couldn't reach these guys as there is no customer care num available in site.

Please provide the status of the order imm. Please make it delivered as soon as possible, else process my refund imm.

Vithya
                                  Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Contact no of fashionandyou is [protected]. Call gets connected with +91 and blow this ###

Hi Team, I purchased 11 products from Fashion and you website in jan and returned it due to poor quality in jan month only. Since 1st week of Feb I am doing continuous follow up but not receiving a single mail from there end. Also they don't have customer care number and sending mails to the support team is waste. It will tell that ticket no XX is opened and team will respond to you within 24 hours but not a single reply I got since I returned the product. Order No is[protected] and amount is 5230 rupees. This is the worst experience I have ever witnessed . Please help !!!
                                    Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 5 sarees from this website www.fashionandyou.com(Order number#[protected]) and made online payment of rs. 5, 659.63.
                                      On 24th dec 2017. I have not yet received my order nor they have refunded the amount.
                                      I have tried contacting them via e-mails but i am struggling to get any response.
                                      Attaching e-mails dropped to their support team in this regard.
                                      Please help in getting my refund processed.

I would also like to mention that i have shopped a lot from this website and the average turn around time for processing refunds is around 2 months as per my experience but this time i am struggling to get any response from support team.
                                      Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      I placed an order[protected] three months ago. It had 7 items. I received only one.

I have sent around 20 emails but to no avail. No response at ALL! I tried calling but no one picks up. This website is a FRAUD

I have ordered some 6 items of clothing. To date, i haven't received two items. Instead, they sent a hoody in place two ladies dresses. There is no phone number to contact them. When i wrote to them a ticket number is issued stating that their person will call in 24 hours. That's it. They did not call.

Only means of communication is email. When i wrote to them again, they just generated a ticket number and i am waiting for their call. Following are the two items which are not sent.

Net gown - 3xl / pink
                                        Fulfilled on jan 27, 2018 other #[protected]
                                        2094121 rs. 1, 799 1 rs. 1, 799
                                        1 stop fashion white taffeta digitalprinted festivewear semi-stitched staight suit - white
                                        Fulfilled on jan 27, 2018 other #[protected]