Fashion Fiona — complaint regarding wrong delivery of products

Lovy Kanyathia on Jan 9, 2018
Dear sir, i had ordered two floral kurtis from the site.. I received the parcel yesterday but dat was the wrong one.. I received 2 dupattas in that.. I request u to deliver the right product.. That was not expected from the good site like urs.. Kindly replace my order as soon as.. Or refund my cash..
Waiting for your reply and the replacement of order..

[Jan 09, 2018] Fashion Fiona customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ranijansi's response, Jan 04, 2018
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I placed an order on 27th december for one kurti but instead of these one chuti metarail in poor quality is delivered to me where as i paid to the vender 527/- as it was the cost of kurtie. Hance please refund my money and take your product back. My order no is 17431. I have tried a lot to contact the company but no source. Please help me.
I have applied for kurti different colour, but i have received cream & brown churidar but showing in delivery receipt as "floral designer cream & brown kurti006-m".
i want to return the product and to back my amount Rs. 526.93 as soon as possible.

I have ordered for 2 kurtis worth Rs.953, but i received 2 sarees wchich is not my order... I need my 2 products or need a refund... My order number was WER20930... I request you to deliver the right product...This was not expected from the good site like urs...
Waiting for your replay and the replacement of order...

I ordered a saree blue colour. but i recieved a fake saree with different colour.
whatever i seen and i ordered is complete different. I need return policy. Immediately. Or else i will take a action on this website.My order number is 012.
I had ordered one sarara but instead I got two kurtis that too with the worst quality cloth I have ever seen. This online site doesn't has its own customers care too. I want my product to be returned.And I want refund within seven days or I'll sue your company and file a case against you
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I had ordered for one saree and one lehanga choli, instead recd 3 pathetic sarees. The order was worth 1400 Rs.
Want to cancel but no information. Kindly reply immediately or else stricter actions against your company and website will be taken.

4004, New Surat Textile Market, Surat Bardoli Road, Ring Road, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395002
    Fashion Fiona - complaint regarding wrong delivery of products