Fashionfiona — delivered worst product

Meghana Kuruvella on Jan 3, 2018
I have ordered a designer wedding lehanga choli-010 but i have received 2 pieces of cloth which is very ugly and even the cloth itself is very cheap and it doesn’t even worth 100/- so i need to give the product back and i want refund. Order no-16197.
If i don’t get any refund in a week then i ll take a very serious action regarding such king of fake websites.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order_ floral desgner blue and skyblue kurti024, order no. 16896 is not deliver, so I exchange this order

Hlo, I'm Harmanjit kaur. I have Ordered floral designer cream & blue kurta012-I from fashionfiona site. I have received my order[protected]. But I received a wrong one and the quality of stuff is very poor. I want my money back and want to return the product right now.
Do not order sarees or anything this is bakavas people who kept I am going to put the case at any cost as I am working in department of police. See what will the story happens. Courier num aramax [protected].stupid site waste site I request u all my to give orders we have only order of rupees 5000
I ordered a blue kurti but I got wrong product with vry worst quality.I want to.Return.the product and want my money back.

4004, New Surat Textile Market, Surat Bardoli Road, Ring Road, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395002
    Fashionfiona - delivered worst product