Fashionincarts — reduction in the quality of product

lokeshgahlot on Jan 4, 2019
THE PRODUCT WENT OUT OF THE QUALITY OF MONGOLOID. AND THE OTHER PRODUCT WAS DELIVED. AND MONEY WENT TO THE WHOLE. the nature of the product is absolutely. from the maunced a product.

DETAIL OF PRODUCT= ORDER DATE = 29/12/2018
recived date = 02/01/2019
ORDER ID = 576029
EMAILID = [email protected]

company name = fashion in carts
order product name = pack of 4 danim shirts, size = XL
product amount = 1099/-

reduction in the quality of product
reduction in the quality of product

Comments

I want my money back right now
The thing I ordered
And tha thing they Deliver not good so plzzz return

Not choice my order please my money back now my order return now

Mala maje pese parat kara..mi order kele kay ani aale kay... company jar lokana ase khote bolun fhsavat asel tr taychi dakhal nit pane gehnar me..me jii order keley te day nhi tr maje pese part kara lvkr...my contact no [protected]
Maja order no [protected].product name pack of 4 denim shirt double pocket shirt for men..mene ye order kiya tha aur dusra hii shirt aya he...muje mere pese vapas dee do.aur logoko yesa chit mat kiya karo..my contact no [protected].add.borivali West vajira Naka kastur park road Ganesh Nagar Ananda residency

prodect local dikhaya kuch nikla kuch aise cheet mt kya kro 1099 my money back garhi salempur kanth moradabad my contact n.[protected]

Fake product
I'm Swapnil Wagh from Iit Mumbai, I ordered 4 stylish double pocket denim shirts on 19/01/2019.I get the order on 23/01/2019. In that I get the four normal shirts. I want my money back from this fraudster company. (fashionincarts.com)
Jagade Sh's reply, Jan 27, 2019
same shirts order on me very worst company (fashionincarts.com) mother fuker blady busder
tavidiya pasangala emathuringa omala paisa varanum entha polapuku unga amma va okka veduga daw tevidiya pasanga echa tavidiya pasanga
I'm Jagadesh from Iit chennai, I ordered 4 stylish double pocket denim shirts on 19/01/2019.I get the order on 23/01/2019. In that I get the four normal shirts. I want my money back from this fraudster company. (fashionincarts.com) fuking baster...
Please money back...
Its a fraud company. dont know how to speak with customer, customer exicutive abuse on call. i need my money back, they are totally cheating the people. there business is to cheat people

Fashionincarts - reduction in the quality of product

Company:Fashionincarts