Fastrack — fastrack reflex-no call notification & no sleep capturing.

I did purchase a Fastrack Reflex watch which does not capture my sleep data.
I have the auto-sleep capture setting enable after i did sync the device with my iPhone yet it does not reflect any sleep data.
Also it does not show call notifications even after being paired.
It shows call notifications only when when i am a hand distance away from my phone.
No such notifications is displayed when I am in the next room and my phone is in silent mode or so.
When contacted my retailer in the showroom, I was told that reflex is not supposed to work with Iphone and it works with android device only.The same was not communicated at all when I purchased the device.
This is a kind of cheating that the company is doing with users.
It should be mentioned that the iphone users should not purchase it as it shall not work well.
I am unable to use it since last 2.5months since I have purchased on[protected] from ITIKRAT Trading Pvt. Ltd., Shop No.1, 3, Niyoshi Park, Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh, Pune-411067.
Store State Code : 27.
fastrack reflex-no call notification
Mar 26, 2018
Updated by Shreyoshi Bagchi
Kindly reach me out at shreyoshi.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

I have purchased a fastrack watch 2 days back. Watch strip material is defective so it has been damaged while wearing. Since it is a very bad product so please provide me the new one or new original strip should be provided. The shopkeeper denyed to change that. Please help me to sought out this case.

In fastrack reflex I couldn't got any calling facilities they fooled us...

Fastrack