[Resolved] Fastrack — Issue with fastrack bag

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Ranjana.KT

This is the feedback, grievance, complaint from a sincere customer of fastrack.

I am the customer of fastrack from a long time and on15/10/2016 I purchased Rs 4500/- plus costed items (Bag, sunglass and a purse) from fastrack outlet in Bangalore.

I did not have any chance to use the bag and the same was kept in the shelf till last week. When I opened the bag and closed it, zipper is broken into pieces !!! Not sure if that was broken and I did not notice when I purchased.

I hope anyone will have a least common sense to agree that zipper can't be broken into pieces in the 1st use if we close smoothly as I don't have any grudge on the bag !!!

I went to the shop and asked for repair/replacement and they DID NOT AGREE. Moreover, they did not even treat me as a valued customer.

I mentioned to him that we will complain to fastrack and they told us to get lost !!!

Why do you think we customer come to you eventhough paying 40-60% higher cost than the local merchant? It is for the quality, the way you value the customer, less headache when there are defects and replacements required !!! If you don't consider any of these things, why should we over pay for the items ? Our money is hard earned and we value it if you don't !!!

Till today I was purchasing and suggesting people to buy from fastrack and now on I really should think twice unless you don't value this complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2017
Company offered to buy any bag. There were less option to choose in the shop. Shopkeeper replaced the same bag with repaired zip.

Comments

Dear Ranjana,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you.
Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,