Fastrack — Problem in functioning of watch

I had purchased a Fastrack watch on dt. 31 january 2016 model no. D316 . 3 months after the purchase it stopped working I took the watch to the store I.e at Metro watch company alibuag. they told me some carbon issue n told me it was repaired by company member who visits the shop every week, and have me the watch back in 15 days ... again in 1 month it stopped working again I took it to the store they sent the watch to the company and I got it in 1 month... again now it has stopped working.. in an year and within the warranty period it has showed problem for the 4 th time... I want a replacement against this watch...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Riya,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,