[Resolved] Fastrack — Watch returned without repair

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 avulavamsi
I have given my watch for repair as its stopped working. Showroom people sent this product twice to company for repair but they have sent it back saying 'MOVT' not available. Where can I get this repaired? It's not an old watch, just 4 years product. Company should maintain spares at least for 10 years. Without spares how can you sell this type of products to customers. I request you to take this forward and do the needful. Variant Num-3054SL01, Date of purchase-19/10/2011, Doc No[protected] First JO No-JO[protected], Date-26/10/2015, Complaint-Stoppage Second JO No-JO[protected], Date-12/12/2015, Complaint-Stoppage. Thanks, Vamsi [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2016
It's done through another Titan showroom.

Comments

Dear Avula Vamsi,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we are reaching out to you at your phone number & email address to make sure we resolve your complaint completely.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,

Steve
Hi Steve,

I got call from one of your team member. He's pushing me to return back my watch and offered me 15% OFF on my next purchase of Titan watch. Is it correct? I have paid 2995 for the watch, It's been just 4 years. You people don't have spares and pushing us to return the watch and go with 15%off voucher. What is this?. I was impressed with the design of the watch, that's why I bought it. Is this the correct way to do it.

Vamsi
Dear Avula Vamsi,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern. We apologize for any embarrassment you have faced.

We will consider your request & take necessary steps if required. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,

Steve
Hi Steve,

Still there is no proper response from you people. I am waiting for the solution.

Vamsi

minute needle not working

Watch not working properly it is warranty preiod

case danaged

I HAVE PURCHASED FASTRACK WATCH MODEL NO 3018SSB ON 07/11/2013 IN BILL AND CASE IS DAMAGED AND DUE TO THIS IM GETTING WOUNDS AND MY WRIST IS SPOILING COSTUMER NAME: SAJID BHURANI AKOLA

3, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126