Fastroly — non refund of money

Sg9876 on Feb 22, 2019
I had purchased a saree from this new website. They show a number of payment gateway options but while placing the order, only cash on delivery option is available. They have an elaborate return policy but actually they don't respond to customers who want to return the products. I received a totally different product that what i had i ordered in terms of look, color & quality. I contacted fastroly several times through mail, fb messenger but not a single response. I have seen several other people complaining about the same thing on their facebook page. This website just delivers any random package to customers to collect the money & then completely ignores the customer's mails. There is no phone number or customer care number.

non refund of money

Comments

I had placed an order for a particular blouse which was suppose to be 'Ready made' piece but they 'd sent me a cheap and pathetic unstitched material instead. I had mentioned about the size . Please cancel license for this hiding frauds so they are prohibited to do any business .
order number - FT[protected]
This happened to me as well, blouse piece of cheap quality was delivered instead of blouse. What are the options? Should we raise a case against them?
Hello i have ordered 2 sarees from this site, there was wrong information provided by you that's 7 days return policy .. they all are fake . And this site are also fake .. between 7 days if the product was damaged that they accept returned product otherwise if the quality or product both are not good than they will refused the return ...why such a wrong details give and misleading to customer ?

Now no answer they give by mail and no return back the order .
I had placed an order for a particular blouse which was suppose to be 'Ready made' piece but they 'd sent me a cheap and pathetic unstitched material instead. I had mentioned about the size but it's like they aren't bother at all. What measures can be taken against this monsters? How to protect consumer interest and cancel license for this hiding frauds so they are prohibited to do any business until they follow transparent business practice.
Placed an order for a particular blouse which was supposed to be ready made blouse even the about the size but they delivered cheap quality blouse piece.My mail was responded with requesting me send details like order no, pic of the material. Did the following but response after that..

Order no.FT[protected]
This has happened to me as well..they attract people with beautiful ad and then cheat them with some ### piece.what a great way to snatch money.
Same complain from me for Fastroly. I ordered for Stitched blouse but they sent me really cheap product unstitched material. No response back for my mail to return the order

This has happened to me as well.. i ordered a saree in red colour and they send me a white saree with black print . i sent mails but they did'nt respond.

Fastroly - non refund of money

Company:Fastroly