Fdmi Banking Recruitment — fake job offers

So recently I Was Searching For A Job And In Quikr Jobs I Saw That There Was Recruitment For Back Office Jobs IN Axis, HDFC, ICICI Bank and they were paying somewhere around 12K-16K. Not Wasting ANY TIME I Applied For It.
The very next day i got a call from FDMI, There Were Giving Me A time and location and asked me to join the interview. BUT HERE'S WHAT WENT WRONG
1) They Said I need To Pay ₹300 so as to fill the application form and if i'm selected in the interview they wouldn't refund that money and if rejected they would give it back
2) The Interview Happened At That very moment after the payment of ₹300
3) The Interviewer was a lady who asked me very few questions like what is ATM, KYC, CANCELLED CHEQUE etc
4) And just after the interview she said that i was selected and I WOULD HAVE TO PAY ₹1000 TO GET THE INTERVIEW LETTER, I CLEARLY ASKED "do i need to pay again"? "where would i receive the appointment letter from"?
And her Ans Was "NO", "There will be a call within 4-7 days and they would ask you to come to kolkata to Receive the appointment letter"
*they didnt mention anything other than this
5) I Agreed To pay ₹1000 and they provided me 2slips and asked to keep that safe and to show it when asked in kolkata.
6)exactly after 6 days i received a call and the person said the date and time and address for collecting the appointment.
*here is the address #SALT LAKE SEC V PHILIPS MORE, AJKAL GATE, BEHIND ECOSTATION BUILDING. HELPLINE - [protected]#
7)After Reaching The Ecostation Building I found the Office That they were talking about dosent even had a name on their floor, it was just a new office with a bunch of young boys working their ### off like servents . One Boy Among them asked me to wait after they took my slips, i waited in a waiting room, there were many waiting in queue, so my turn came finally
8)Upon Entering The HR Room OR Office to be more precise, a young lady with high sign of rudeness, asked me to sit.
9) She Was Taking a interview, , yes a damn interview that wasnt informed to me earlier, 1st scam, now wait, , , theres more to come
10) She Asked Me several questions without even knowing my qualifications, she was not even having a CV with her, she just had 2slips that durgapur office provided me, she asked me what is parallel banking, what is this what is that, definitely i coouldn't answer any of them, because i wasnt informed there was a interview.
11)she said that i was not havving proper knowledge and i needed training
12)instantly she said that my salary will be ₹14, 500 and my recruiter will be axis bank, after that came the real part 'You have to pay 4500 right now to receive your appointment letter and there will be a 7 days training', i was baffled, wtf was goin on, so as i refused to pay and said her that i wasnt knowing about any of these interview kind of things, she straight way said me to leave and they would call me from durgapur office.

its been 1month now, no call, no refund, no freakin job

be aware of these people guys, they would scam and backstab you with a smile in their face.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi there, please consider to give me your contact details, I wanna ask you something important.
The Guy You Cheat's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 1, 2019
Yes Sure, Do AsK, But Here.
I dont Want To Share My personal Details For Unnecessary Soliciting Calls.

Durgapur 3rd kabiguru, Bibhuti Bhusan sarani, Durgapur