[Resolved]  Federal Bank — Non issue of dd for 20+lakhs ,and posting the same:requested on 13/01/2017

Your Idukki Manager a certain Manuel was requested to issue a DD for Rs.20, 50, 000/- and requested for despatch by speed post immediately.On non receipt of the same on monday 16th Jan.he excused for his forgetfulness.Today 18th jan.he not only did not do the needful so far, but arrogantly says he has other works. When I told him that I would refer to the H O, he challenged me to go ahead.
The above sum was for making payment to LIC.The delay caused by unbelievably ridiculous reasons has no justification.A loss of Rs.400/-per day is incurred.I demand that the DD should reach me latest by 19th jan.failing which I will approach the Ombudsman and other legal forums besides spreading your irresponsible customercare advising through media not transact with federal bank anymore.
I fail to understand How you are recruiting and maintaining such ones in your personnel.He has not even turned his attention to my request even now.

Mathew Mangatt
ARA-31, Alinchuvadu
Vennala P.O.
Ernakulam-682028
Mob:[protected]
email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Federal Bank Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2017
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please email your specific grievance to [protected]@federalbank.co.in to enable us to serve you better. You can also call us at[protected] /[protected]National toll free numbers) or at +[protected]/2630995 (for customers abroad) any time for further details.

Federal Bank Phone