Fedex — delay in delivery

kapilgarg81 on Oct 11, 2018
Hi sent certificate from bahrain to chennai india which was picked up on 29 sep 2018 from bahrain. Since 3rd oct i have been told that my shipment which contains only a piece of paper is stuck for cutom delay. Kyc form. Filled and all documents by receipient were emailed to kyc team in india 4 days back but today is 11oct and still online status says pending regulatory review etc and no date of delivery is given. This is the most pathetic courier service i have faced. It was my first time with fedex which looks like a fraud company with lazy employees my track no is[protected].
Kapil

[Oct 11, 2018] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kapilgarg81, Oct 11, 2018
My bahrain contact no is +[protected].
Email id is
Kapilgarg81@gmail.com
FedEx Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

FedEx Express
FedEx Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

The shipment has been delivered. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

FedEx Express
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Fedex - delay in delivery