Fedex — Non Receipt of Package and No Response from FedEx

This has reference to one shipment I was to receive from Fontana, CA to Mumbai, India.

The AWB No is as mentioned :[protected]

The shipment was being handled by FedEx. The package landed in India on the th Feb 2021 and the requisite documents for Custom Clearances and KYC was sent to FedEx Team for further processing.

A week passed, the status of the package remained the same. I rang up the Customer Care, case was assigned post raising of ticket, additionally I was intimated that the customs were cleared and ROD was raised and that all duties have been prepaid ( For which I shared the invoice along with the kyc ).

They promised a priority call back within a day. Another week passed, not a single call not a single email or intimation.

The same procedure was repeated and the same response was received. Another week of dismay passed by and the same cycle went on and on for the 4th time in a row and I am tired of such lackadaisical attitude of these good-for-nothing unprofessional handlers.

I dont receive any response to emails sent to fedex and even the customer service centers are unresponsive.

I seek your help in getting justice. I fear that i shall never receive my package and that FedEx simply siphoned it off.
Feb 26, 2021

FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 27, 2021
FedEx Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your concern to our team and we will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express.

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009